Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon Car

Abominable Snowman

Oh i know you were i copped on to that at least don't worry! :D i see what you're saying alright and thanks for making me smile, it has stayed with me a long time it had traumatized me so much. Whats an even unimaginable mystery is how i have been on here 3 hours straight! Gonna try get some sleep goodnight.

I donno, SkepticalB...seeing a car bounce up and down a little is normal; seeing a car bounce OFF the ground, with all wheels in the air, is so far out of anyone expectations, I have trouble thinking anyone's mind would "fill in" such a bizarre detail.

Foxhound, that's a very interesting story! It's intrigued me. Let me ask a few more details:

You said it was going on for "some time," but as soon as you got out your phone to film, it stopped. Do you have any better idea of the duration? Could you (perhaps) estimate how many "jumps" you saw after you turned to look? That is, do you know about how many times you saw the wheels leave the ground?

Was the car you were in running? (I imagine it wasn't, but just to confirm...) Were the windows open/closed? When you looked at the next car, was it through glass or not?

You were sitting in the back seat...were you on the right or left, and was the other car to the right or left of you?

You said it was a 4-door "saloon" type car...do you have a guess at the make and model?

When you got out to look closer, what door did you exit through? The one on the same side as the other car, or the opposite one?

Did you get down to look underneath the car? (If it was light enough, it's possible someone could have lain underneath and bounced it upwards...unlikely, I know, but humor me). You mentioned mud around the tires, so I'm guessing the carpark wasn't paved. Was the mud very wet? Could you see the surface of the mud "shift" as the car bounced?

I donno, SkepticalB...seeing a car bounce up and down a little is normal; seeing a car bounce OFF the ground, with all wheels in the air, is so far out of anyone expectations, I have trouble thinking anyone's mind would "fill in" such a bizarre detail.

An imaginative mind could do it. and given the amount of input a person takes in day to day, itd be reasonable to assume the memory of the occurence isnt perfect.

Could have been a hydraulic bouncy car like they have in a lot of big cities.

Maybe it malfunctioned while the owner was away.

Or you might have been pranked.

• Like 1

This would have freaked me out

Oh believe me, it freaked me too! :passifier:

Foxhound, that's a very interesting story! It's intrigued me. Let me ask a few more details:

You said it was going on for "some time," but as soon as you got out your phone to film, it stopped. Do you have any better idea of the duration? Could you (perhaps) estimate how many "jumps" you saw after you turned to look? That is, do you know about how many times you saw the wheels leave the ground?

I saw about 3-4 "bounces" The first I just saw the back part of the car shoot into the air. I immediately looked at the tires and saw they were literally slamming off the ground into the air. I was so shocked I just stared, trying to register what I was seeing. I then thought I should get this on video and glimpsed down to the phone. When I brought it back up to record, it just stopped! I got a picture of it while stationary alright but that was on my old phone. It was a normal 4-door car. Dark green in colour with mud on the tires and sides.

Was the car you were in running? (I imagine it wasn't, but just to confirm...) Were the windows open/closed? When you looked at the next car, was it through glass or not?

No it was off, dad had the keys. The windows were closed fully. I was looking out through glass.

You were sitting in the back seat...were you on the right or left, and was the other car to the right or left of you?

I was on the left side, I never sit on the right behind the driver's seat funnily enough. The car was to the left so I had a close view. Perhaps too close. :no:

You said it was a 4-door "saloon" type car...do you have a guess at the make and model?

It was bulky and long and had a curved shape similar to a Renault Laguna.

When you got out to look closer, what door did you exit through? The one on the same side as the other car, or the opposite one?

The one I was closest to-the left.

Did you get down to look underneath the car? (If it was light enough, it's possible someone could have lain underneath and bounced it upwards...unlikely, I know, but humor me). You mentioned mud around the tires, so I'm guessing the carpark wasn't paved. Was the mud very wet? Could you see the surface of the mud "shift" as the car bounced?

I looked under but not very far as I was conscious of people watching me and didn't want to make a complete ass of myself. But from what I could see, everything looked normal. The carpark was tarmac but the surrounding areas were grass and mud so I presumed it belonged to a local farmer.

Thank you so much for your questions, I answered them as best I could. If you need any further info, don't hesitate to ask. :yes:

[media=]

[/media]

Could have been a hydraulic bouncy car like they have in a lot of big cities.

Maybe it malfunctioned while the owner was away.

Or you might have been pranked.

Nice vid! I was thinking it could of malfunctioned alright, thanks for the suggestion. I hope it was something silly and NOT anything weird.

And to add, Realm, it seems to show the tires detached from the car while jumping on that video, while the ones I seen were secured. The plot thickens..