Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Undeniable evidence: Mid Atlantic Ridge hoax

LastProphet

Pyramid Discovered in Azores Between Terceira And São Miguel Islands!!!

Video

http://videos.sapo.pt/9j3fd6z5h8cVMiBr5sUa

Understand why the pyramid was discovered

- NOT by the "scientists" studying the ocean around the Azores but by a hobby sailor;

- in April 2013 and there was not a beep about it anywhere, starting with Azores and mainland Portugal media, until Sept 23, 2013.

More UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE to what extent, you were brainwashed:

The MID ATLANTIC ridge in Wikipedia, the same good old fuzzy technique used in the "moon" "landing" 1969. (1)

Try updating this 1980 version with the latest version released 30 years later (the one that the illuminati force Google to display as graphic in Google Earth, see text below) and the illuminati "editors" of Wikipedia will immediately delete it ...

UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE: there is NO MID ATLANTIC RIDGE - it is a hoax created by the illuminati as exposed by LAST PROPHET long ago

The bigger the lie the easier it is to expose.

The illuminati created the MID ATLANTIC RIDGE hoax in 1948, in an Atlantic Ocean that was more than 99.9% uncharted.

The hoax was exposed long ago by Last Prophet. (2)

To expose this hoax all you have to do is to compare the uncharted area around the Azores islands as it changed over the last 60 years in the ocean relief maps.

There is now a huge underwater plateau (more than 1,000,000 sq km) with the shape of a triangle where before the "ridge" was running ...

With this hoax angelic google's role goes beyond "simply" returning the TRUTH in the first results.

You can check this *** UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE ** by simply moving the cursor over the plateau.

Note that the illuminati force Google to display for the ocean relief a graphic that, unlike in the case of coordinates above sea level, does NOT match the depth (3) being displayed by Google Earth.

The problem for the illuminati is that the bigger the lie the easier it is to expose.

It's as simple as moving the cursor over the "ridge" to immmediately expose all lines in the graphic as fake, beginning with those supposedly intercepting the plateau and ending with those suggesting the ridge.

Notes

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_Ridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mid-atlantic_ridge_map.png

(2)"Mid Atlantic Ridge" is an illuminati invention to cover-up the rest of their lies.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=Mid%2BAtlantic%2BRidge%2BHoax

For the record, first results returned by angelic google, are legit today as they have been for the last 7 years:

"Greatest Hoaxes - the best seller big lies"

(3) depth = negative elevation, "elev" displayed next to the latitude and longitude, all displayed in the line at the bottom of Google Earth.

Are you a young Earth Creationist?

• Like 1

I am a case of immunity to anesthetics to the degree that my body will not feel anything but brain and mind will be conscience hearing everything around me and capable of self awareness but for others i will look asleep.

So what ? It's a thing known since 80's

Daffy_awkward_face.jpg Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 2

Pyramid Discovered in Azores Between Terceira And São Miguel Islands!!!

No, a pyramid has not been discovered. Some tourist boat operator has claimed to have found a "pyramid of Atlantis". Ask yourself why a touri$t boat operator would do that?

You may want to now reconsider the rest of your lively and imaginative rant in light of this.

So what are you really trying to say......that there is a ridge that is trying to be a pyramid or is it a pyramid trying to be a ridge ?

Wasn't this the Sherlock Holmes mystery where all along tit was hat dude with the funny name Moriarty with a really big sketch book in the library whilst riding mr plumb.

Illuminati?!?!?! Really???

brian-regan.gif

Lol. I think I probably had the same look on my face when reading this post.

• Like 2

Illuminati?!?!?! Really???

brian-regan.gif

I just snorted my coffee .. classic pic

• Like 2

He's right, you know. There's totally a conspiracy of silence held by the Professional Historical Syndicate™. They use the profits from their tweed-running operation and horn-rim glasses front to keep the truth hidden.

Now I have told you this, I am a marked man. I will probably recieve the worst they can deal out, death via a Really Quite Nasty Paper Cut, after ritual scalding with Earl Grey. I bid you farewell.

--Jaylemurph

Pray to your Basset Masters for protection.

What do you think happened to them the first time to cause them to leave? Historians. And the historians have been covering them up ever since. Them, and pyramids in the Atlantic Ocean.

--Jaylemurph

What do you think happened to them the first time to cause them to leave? Historians. And the historians have been covering them up ever since. Them, and pyramids in the Atlantic Ocean.

--Jaylemurph

Aint you one?

Lol. I think I probably had the same look on my face when reading this post.

It hasn't left my face! lol I'm still trying to understand this OP.

...how do you think I'm privy to the details of the conspira.... [ack]

I thought it was the horn rimmed spectacle wearing librarians that were behind all these evil plots?

Aint you one?

Obviously, he's a plant. A mole.

A plant-mole.

Harte

Why in my brain does the next line of gthis quote go "because none will be safe, not even the puppies"??

Once they don their HushPuppies he'll never hear them coming.

• Like 1