Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey guys i'm new. Share with you my spirit :)

SelfmadeChampion

Hey my name is pierre. Awesome to be here with you. I come from germany and my english is realy not so good. So if there is a grammaticular falure in here sorry for that. :D

I don't know what i realy want to write here. For me spirituality is something big, thats why i'm here and its also very great to see other people here who have a spiritual mindset, living line or call it whatever you will.

To break it down i would say a more ego free life with a more on enjoing life focused mindset is the bottom line of it.

What ever you do in life make sence when its not to bring you lucky feelings? I love this question and everytime i do random things and ask me this question i lightend up everytime. Would recomend to try it for yourself in different situations in your life.

I think our world realy needs to change because the ego is overall a dominating monster that destroy the happiness in the world. Lots of people live a compromise life or say ''life is hard'' or stuff like that. Everytime such people say those sentences i feel with them, but not i a negative way, i know that i don't can expect from them another thinking even if i want to say that what they experience is in there life is in there responsebilty. But its not a self-evidence when there environment is dominating them in a negative way. Lots of people are driven by unconscious beliefs. On a conscious grade there are not think that there are responseable for there own destiny neither that there are not. Neither the one or the other. Thats why influence in our lifes and the fact that everybody have to care for each other is a very important thing in our life and im enjoying to share these message with people. So then the sentence '' if everybody would take care for each other there would be no one who is unhappy '' is right.

When somebody tell me those sentences like ''life is hard'' i say ''imaging the world where empty with people, imagine only what you see is nature, you breath deeply and the wind is striping your cheek, your heart is pumping and you can feel it, in the distance there is the whistle of a bird. And what you would say now? What you feel now? Is it realy so complicadet? But that is life. And its awesome. Now you realize you can do anything. Everybody can live the life of there dreams''.

I wish everybody a spiritual entlightement and joyfull life. Your inner voice guides you but you have to realize that life is growth, so that means that you must too because if you don't work on yourself you get unlucky, thats what i experienced in my life. To be ego free is one part to become lucky but the another part is to realize that your inner voice guides you to become the person you want to be and i don't say that it is easy to go that way, but whatever it takes its worth it and you have to do what ever it takes to go that way to become a realy lucky person. On my journy that is what i realized and even if im 22 years old right now and be on the beginning of my life i don't want to give up even if its hard. What i say is not a meaning for purpose, its a attitude of life because i only live once.

I hope my word give you the force and the value that you belief in yourself. Thats why im sharing this with you guys.

And sorry for my bad english too. :D

*snip*

Great day! :)

Pierre

Edited by Saru
Removed commercial site promotion
  • Like 2

Somebody say 'Spirits'? Mine's a Navy Rum, please!

I'll have a jade 1901 with two lumps of sugar and easy on the water please garcon

Welcome to UM selfmade! I admire your optimism and wish you the best here. :)

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome to UM. There was a time, not so long ago, when life would have been hard on someone named 'Pierre' in Germany! But with your positive outlook, you would have done well wit that, too.