Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian cyber warfare commander shot dead

Big Bad Voodoo

http://www.telegraph...assination.html

The head of Iran’s cyber warfare programme has been shot dead, triggering further accusations that outside powers are carrying out targeted assassinations of key figures in the country’s security apparatus.

-----

Info and cyber war is war!

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Mossad or the Saudi's.

• Like 1

The Iranians went and lost a perfectly good computer hacker..dang!

• Like 1

Work of the jionist

Probably - and if so, good on 'em. Kill cockroaches wherever you find them. But truth is there is no way to know for sure.

Probably - and if so, good on 'em. Kill cockroaches wherever you find them. But truth is there is no way to know for sure.

I agree, but I hope nobody complains if the wherever is somewhere they would prefer it not to be. Now, care for a nice cup of tea....

I'm kind of curious. What made this man a cockroach?

I'm kind of curious. What made this man a cockroach?

The fact that he actively supports a tyrannical regime. No sympathies on my part for an individual who supports such things.

I agree, but I hope nobody complains if the wherever is somewhere they would prefer it not to be. Now, care for a nice cup of tea....

I take your point and my statement stands. If someone decides to wax a hacker from the US then he'd probably deserve it. It's just a nasty business - but isn't all warfare?

I take your point and my statement stands. If someone decides to wax a hacker from the US then he'd probably deserve it. It's just a nasty business - but isn't all warfare?

Of course, and the greatest obscenity is not "naughty pictures" but death. It is difficult, but it is possible, that while needing to kill in war, the killing can be stopped when it has become killing for the sake of killing, taking territory for the sake of it. General Tal showed the moral strength required to step back from abys in Yom Kippur War, forty years ago today.

There is a way to know for sure it's Mossad record. and lets ignore cockroaches they really don't posses that much threat.

Edited by jeem

The fact that he actively supports a tyrannical regime. No sympathies on my part for an individual who supports such things.

If it is his country of birth, then his upbringing will be to be loyal to the rule of law there, he just may not know any different.

But also, he could just as easily be manipulated into enacting his role. Fear is a powerful weapon, how many are there that would fear reprisals on their families if they put a foot wrong?

Most people will do whatever it takes to have some semblance of a life in extreme circumstances. Those that rise up and risk all to overthrow repressive regimes are few and far between until that day arrives when they literally have nothing to lose by taking action.

Funny, the most dangerous man imaginable in the technological sense...still dies if you put enough holes in him.

It's not ironic, but it made me chuckle

If it is his country of birth, then his upbringing will be to be loyal to the rule of law there, he just may not know any different.

But also, he could just as easily be manipulated into enacting his role. Fear is a powerful weapon, how many are there that would fear reprisals on their families if they put a foot wrong?

Most people will do whatever it takes to have some semblance of a life in extreme circumstances. Those that rise up and risk all to overthrow repressive regimes are few and far between until that day arrives when they literally have nothing to lose by taking action.

I can understand your point - even possibly sympathize for his potential situation - but his actions enabled a regime that seeks power in any way possible and whose ideals are detrimental to the way of life of my people and my ideals. Maybe saying "no sympathy" was incorrect. But without knowing his mind I cannot have a default position of believing the best of him. People do not rise to such heights of responsibility against their will.
  • Like 1

You do that every day and you don't even know it, do you?

You do that every day and you don't even know it, do you?

While we are "wondering aloud", has it ever occurred to you, even once, that it might be YOU who is misguided? That self protection and tyranny is only equivalent when one is speaking of Israel?

http://www.telegraph...assination.html

The head of Iran’s cyber warfare programme has been shot dead, triggering further accusations that outside powers are carrying out targeted assassinations of key figures in the country’s security apparatus.

-----

Info and cyber war is war!

Perhaps he should have been a bit more focused on real and less on cyber.

While we are "wondering aloud", has it ever occurred to you, even once, that it might be YOU who is misguided? That self protection and tyranny is only equivalent when one is speaking of Israel?

I'm "misguided" compared to the establishment because I'm not a Zionist shill for Israeli foreign policy. No country has the right to violate international law and get away with it indefinitely. No country has the right to commit crimes against humanity and more violations of United Nations Security Council Resolutions than any other country. That deserves criticism. Someone's religion or ethnic group is no defense from evil, criminality, or terrorism (see the OP).

• Like 2

Perhaps he should have been a bit more focused on real and less on cyber.

Yeah...bullet to the face doesn't get fixed w/ CTRL,ALT,DELETE

It's an act of war, and since Iran's the victim, the establishment will set our expectations that the response from Iran must be a lack of any response whatsoever or else Israel will have grounds for a military assault to defend itself. And after that lack of response, the establishment will get right on with the usual BS about how dangerous Iran is. Another death caused by Israeli terrorism; another day in the office of coddling and enabling these crooks.

Well duh.

They're our allies, they help us have eyes in a very homogenous and secluded part of the world.

For the love of God, why do people think these things are somehow covert?

It's business, we stay buddies with Israel, a proclaimed Jewish nation in the middle of the mid-east surrounded by muslims, who don't often get along well with each other.

By looking like we care, we look good on the international scale, even if just a lil bit.

And, it gets us people on the ground in subtle ways, so we know where oil and what have you is.

It's just business, thats all it ever is

"Helping us have eyes" on the oil or whatever, now there's a real priority for us to go broke over!

They help us keep a fat red target painted on our foreheads, that's all they're good for.

If the Middle East is as bad as these money spenders say it is, then stop spending money on it. Let's spend our money on good things. Let's cure cancer. Let's feed our people. Let's minimize suffering. Let's build a moon colony. Let's go to Mars.

F' oil. The last thing we need is more secret meetings with energy companies shaping our foreign policy. If these oily characters in the Middle East are as bad as everyone says they are, stop doing business with them or you're an accomplice.

Energy independence is now in our reach. We don't need to play blood games for dirty foreign oil any longer. It's time for the greatest transfer of wealth out of the US and into the Middle East to come to an end. The entire Middle East can sink or swim on its own merit, like the rest of the world. These little sweetheart favorites we're always paying off make us look like cravens who can't do our own dirty work.

We do not look good in the world by coddling Israel. UNSC resolutions have been unanimous against Israel before the US vetoes them down.

Well duh.

They're our allies, they help us have eyes in a very homogenous and secluded part of the world.

For the love of God, why do people think these things are somehow covert?

It's business, we stay buddies with Israel, a proclaimed Jewish nation in the middle of the mid-east surrounded by muslims, who don't often get along well with each other.

By looking like we care, we look good on the international scale, even if just a lil bit.

And, it gets us people on the ground in subtle ways, so we know where oil and what have you is.

It's just business, thats all it ever is

You might be surprised to know this but it's Saudi Arabia not Israel who gives you the local intel. Israel only looks after themselves. Obviously Jewish money and votes in US elections also contribute to their cause.

Edited by Black Red Devil

You might be surprised to know this but it's Saudi Arabia not Israel who gives you the local intel. Israel only looks after themselves. Obviously Jewish money and votes in US elections also contribute to their cause.

Care to document that claim about intel? Kind of a sweeping assertion. No doubt the Kingdom has assets -so does Pakistan - doesn't mean they necessarily share anything of value with the US.

Care to document that claim about intel? Kind of a sweeping assertion. No doubt the Kingdom has assets -so does Pakistan - doesn't mean they necessarily share anything of value with the US.

Here you go. It took me a whole 5 seconds to google it. You've got the article, now read between the lines and then compare against events that have been unfolding in the middle East in the last couple of decades or so.

Edited by Black Red Devil