Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will the media pick for this year hallow

Brian Topp

What Will News Media pick  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What Will News Media pick

• Bug on Security camera?
    • Poor quality photo
    • A bit of dust
    • Other

It's almost that time of the year, When we put out spooky decorations. Buy ten ton of candy to hand to children in costumes and also watch a few horror movies or tell ghost/urban stories. It is also that time of the year where the news in the US of A picks a youtube video or a tape sent in to them.

So my question is What will they pick?

• Like 1

I'll videotape my visit to the old folks home... dressed as the Reaper.

• Like 2

Oh good grief! Is it nearly that time again? The village is once again going to be crawling with hundreds of the paranormal equivalent of train-spotters! It's been so bad some years that the police have had to close roads off! Glad our house is a couple of hundred yards from the lane.

• Like 1

The bug on the lense is very popular of late.

• Like 1

Oh good grief! Is it nearly that time again? The village is once again going to be crawling with hundreds of the paranormal equivalent of train-spotters! It's been so bad some years that the police have had to close roads off! Glad our house is a couple of hundred yards from the lane.

I'm from England too, and I'm always envious of how much gusto our American friends put into Halloween, even autumn itself. It's a bit of a damp squib over here I always think.