Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why god has a place for athists in heaven..-

danielost

The reason god has a place in heaven for most athiests is because most of them do good deeds an look for no rewards after death.

It won't be the main house but it will be heaven.

Will God fly them to the planet kolob?

The reason god has a place in heaven for most athiests is because most of them do good deeds an look for no rewards after death.

Will we have to use the tradesmen entrance?

• Like 2

Well, that is nice of Him. Be sure to thank Him for me the next time He pops in for a cuppa, won't you?

So there will be a First Class cabin and a coach cabin. Same class mentality as on the Earth I guess.

• Like 5

Shouldn't this be in the general off-topic jokes and humour board?

This is very very silly.

Shouldn't this be in the general off-topic jokes and humour board?

This is very very silly.

In fact I think it is a serious business, but the only sound way to respond to being patronized is as you see above.
  • Like 2

So its the 3-star rated Heaven, atheists dont get the full 5-star service?

Says who?

Nibs

Says christ. That was his whole message all would return to heaven. Well almost all.

Will we have to use the tradesmen entrance?

We'll get temp badges and only one 15 min break a day. No benefits and no holiday pay. <_<

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

So let me get this straight. People who do good simply because they do as they're told with the intent of getting to heaven get better treatment than those thatdo good without thought of reward? Shouldn't it be, I dunno, the other way round if anything?

• Like 8

This sounds suspiciously like a works-based doctrine. What happened to salvation by Grace through Faith (Ephesians 2:8-10)? I mean, don't get me wrong, good deeds are part of life (whether Christian or not). But those good deeds do not and cannot save us. Not according to the Bible, at least. Which, Daniel, it appears you are presenting your information from.

• Like 2

More like three lanes on the same road. Wherever the road leads, the three lanes are there. The car on the road would be Faith, if the analogy were extended to include such.

So let me get this straight. People who do good simply because they do as they're told with the intent of getting to heaven get better treatment than those thatdo good without thought of reward? Shouldn't it be, I dunno, the other way round if anything?

Did I say that nope. The better situation is for those who believe in god and do good with desire for rewards. Most of those doing good for a reward end off worse. Than those who don't believe in god but do good anyways. It is what is in your heart not in your mind that gets you to heaven.

Remember christ said many would come to him at the end of times, shouting god I have spread your name all my life and christ will say I knew you not.

"It won't be the main house but it will be heaven."

Did you make that up or get it straight from the big guy?

This sounds suspiciously like a works-based doctrine. What happened to salvation by Grace through Faith (Ephesians 2:8-10)? I mean, don't get me wrong, good deeds are part of life (whether Christian or not). But those good deeds do not and cannot save us. Not according to the Bible, at least. Which, Daniel, it appears you are presenting your information from.

All are saved through christ. But there are three levels to heaven. God rules over level one, christ rules over level two, and the holy ghost rules over level three.

Thiey are named in romans. But I can't spell them. Sorry.

Remember christ said all are saved through him, no work needed. But, if that is all you want that is all you get.

Okay, you didn't make this up. Joseph Smith did.

It would be helpful, danielost, if you included your sources like Paranoid Android did, so if we choose to, we can read the passages/text and draw our own conclusions, instead of relying upon someone else's interpretation. After all, isn't that how we truly learn and come to know the truth of something? Not because someone tells us it's so, but by discovering it for ourselves?

• Like 1

I like the idea of levels. It makes heaven seem like a video game. That's fairly easy to understand. Though I suspect just knowing you go to heaven for good deeds sort of taints the deed even if you were going to do it anyway.

Edited by White Crane Feather

I like the idea of levels. It makes heaven seem like a video game. That's fairly easy to understand. Though I suspect just knowing you go to heaven for good deeds sort of taints the deed even if you were going to do it anyway.

I just don't see how there can be levels of paradise. Paradise is paradise.

All are saved through christ. But there are three levels to heaven. God rules over level one, christ rules over level two, and the holy ghost rules over level three.

Thiey are named in romans. But I can't spell them. Sorry.

Remember christ said all are saved through him, no work needed. But, if that is all you want that is all you get.

I'd love to see that citation from Romans. Is it in the seventeenth chapter? . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I just don't see how there can be levels of paradise. Paradise is paradise.

paradise is not heaven it is as you said paradise.