Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WWII memorial barricade wired shut

joc

(WEEKLY STANDARD) On Tuesday morning, seven National Park Service employees were seen erecting and tending to a barricade around the World War II memorial in Washington, D.C. One NPS employee was operating a forklift. There usually aren’t any NPS employees working at the World War II memorial.

LINK

Is this the America that we have known all our lives? Shutting out the WWII vets? When it didn't cost a dime to keep the park open and there aren't any security guards there anyway? Spending money to make a statement?? What kind of statement does this make?

Welcome to ObamaNation...where the Communists are in control.

• Like 3

This is absolutely ridiculous and shameful behavior on part of the Obama Administration..... :no:

Anyone got a pair of wirecutters??

• Like 3

This is absolutely ridiculous and shameful behavior on part of the Obama Administration..... :no:

Not only that...He closed the Memorial at Normandy...can you freaking believe that??? What a jerk!

• Like 2

World War II Memorial - Wired Shut

World War 1 Memorial : just down the street - Open ???!!!

Pinhead at the White House just being a jerk. Polling data heading down for Obama. I wonder why ???

• Like 1

Would anybody be surprised if there were a few more "accidents" in D.C. these days?

• Like 2

http://www.washingto...ks-of-the-game/

“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment. “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

The House of Representatives should bring in that angry park ranger to testify under oath.

• Like 1

World War II Memorial - Wired Shut

World War 1 Memorial : just down the street - Open ???!!!

Pinhead at the White House just being a jerk. Polling data heading down for Obama. I wonder why ???

Polling data for Republicans also heading down. I wonder why ???

I heard a radio talk show host named Mark Levin say yesterday that he was going to organize a mass protest over the WWII memorial situation - it will be interesting to see how many support it. Obama is the most petty, childish person to hold the office in my lifetime - possibly EVER. He's just a Chicago thug. I REALLY hope the Dems burn over this one.

• Like 4

I heard a radio talk show host named Mark Levin say yesterday that he was going to organize a mass protest over the WWII memorial situation - it will be interesting to see how many support it. Obama is the most petty, childish person to hold the office in my lifetime - possibly EVER. He's just a Chicago thug. I REALLY hope the Dems burn over this one.

Yes, 500,000 Americans are going to the World War II Memorial.

Mark Levin has gone to DEFCON 1.

Half could go to the World War 1 Memorial and half could go to the World War II Memorial.

I'm curious, did Obama himself close this place because he doesn't like it, or were there other factors at play here? I thought I heard him say, "I will close the WW2 memorial, so the other side can use it as leverage against me after they help to close it, but do nothing to keep it open, then pretend that I personally closed it."

• Like 2

Obama is getting desperate. Yesterday he said "You may NOT get your Social Security checks !!!"

That's the oldest scare tactic in the dem playbook.

I'm curious, did Obama himself close this place because he doesn't like it, or were there other factors at play here? I thought I heard him say, "I will close the WW2 memorial, so the other side can use it as leverage against me after they help to close it, but do nothing to keep it open, then pretend that I personally closed it."

The White House ordered all of the memorials closed.

Obama looks foolish. He barricaded the World War II Memorial but left the World War 1 Memorial OPEN.?????

What were they thinking?

Obama looks foolish. He barricaded the World War II Memorial but left the World War 1 Memorial OPEN.?????

What were they thinking?

Huh? He left the WW1 memorial open, but closed the WW2 memorial? Sounds like cherry picking to me, by the side who's also partially responsible for you know, helping to make it happen. I get suspicious when I see it on Fox News, as they are well known for blaming Obama for literally everything that goes wrong in the world. You can't lay the blame solely on one person, when there are many who got the ball rolling with this particular issue. Oh, and I thought you said ALL of them were closed. Wouldn't that include maybe, every single war memorial?

Edited by andy4

Maybe I missed it. But do you have proof of this?

you definatly missed it.

Well then, be helpful and show it.

Huh? He left the WW1 memorial open, but closed the WW2 memorial? Sounds like cherry picking to me, by the side who's also partially responsible for you know, helping to make it happen. I get suspicious when I see it on Fox News, as they are well known for blaming Obama for literally everything that goes wrong in the world. You can't lay the blame solely on one person, when there are many who got the ball rolling with this particular issue.

No, they just drove by both memorials and took pictures.

Americans are concentrating on the World War II Memorial instead of Obama rants about the Tea Party.

No, they just drove by both memorials and took pictures.

Americans are concentrating on the World War II Memorial instead of Obama rants about the Tea Party.

They sure are, and it's been a helpful distraction to the real issue. Republican tactics at their best. Point out the wrongs of the other side and forget about the actual problems. While getting nothing done at all. And most, if not all of the time, the republicans do nothing but attack the other side, and get nothing constructive done. Wonder why they are starting to be highly disliked?

Edited by andy4

Maybe I missed it. But do you have proof of this?

Carol Johnson of the National Park Service said " the White House OMB sends everything down to all other departments".

They sure are, and it's been a helpful distraction to the real issue. Republican tactics at their best. Point out the wrongs of the other side and forget about the actual problems. While getting nothing done at all. And most, if not all of the time, the republicans do nothing but attack the other side, and get nothing constructive done. Wonder why they are starting to be highly disliked?

The Tea Party has momentum. Now we have CNN on our side. :tu:

Harry Reid threw a hissy fit and called CNN "irresponsible".

Maybe they do. But what exactly is "your side" doing? Perhaps complaining about things they helped cause?

But they want to fund cancer treatment! :tu: