Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

14 Year Old Sentenced to 40 Years

twpdyp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twpdyp

• Mysteryman

• Talon

• Raydon

They should have taken the little *&*^^%%%%$$ outside and shot him end of story.......

He probably got 40 years because he is a minor.. whatever! Throw the death penalty at him, he won't do it again!

321326[/snapback]

Thats stupid. That would make them just as bad as the kid

Thats stupid. That would make them just as bad as the kid

You obviously do not have kids do you? If that were my daughter that little pervert had better hope the Police get him before I do. Because God as my witness I would have to kill that little monster....

GOOD.

Although i'm sure the Bleeding Hearts will get all over this case, i say GOOD. It's about time some real sentences for this crap were dished out.

320343[/snapback]

I whole heartedly agree.

Uncaring? We? Sorry we care for the public? Blaming the parents would be correct - its the world these days that cause these kind of incidents.

Here is my take....Lock him up in solitary until he turns 18. No comic books, video games or tv. Let him take his meals and exercise completely alone, let a deaf mute gaurd him so he has no one to talk to. Make him write a letter to the parents of the little girl he raped every week. If he refuses to write the letters, refuse him his meals. Then, when he is 18......two words, lethal injection!

I can totally agree with that punishment. But just maybe, just maybe, if his habits totally change and becames a totally different person due to the punishment, maybe he could be released???

Mysteryman Posted Today, 12:51 PM

I can totally agree with that punishment. But just maybe, just maybe, if his habits totally change and becames a totally different person due to the punishment, maybe he could be released???

The problem with that is Pedophilia does not give off an indicator, how would we know if he is exposed to another young girl, he would not do it all over again. Kind of like an alcholic can go for years with out a drink and then fall off of the wagon and become a worse drunk than he was to start with. I for one am not willing to take that chance with another young girl's life, are you?

Your totally right and no, I would take that chance again. But I highly doubt this is gonna happen, unfortunatly.

Just cut his penis off. problem solved gunsmilie.gifsasmokin.gif

GOOD.

Although i'm sure the Bleeding Hearts will get all over this case, i say GOOD. It's about time some real sentences for this crap were dished out.

I think this is a horrible sentence. Totally unfair. Why should I have to pay my hard earned money to keep this guy in prison? A rope is far cheaper and you can use it over and over again. disgust.gif

Oh yes, I agree castration should be performed on this kid. I doubt he will change while he is in prison.

The reason I say this is because life for him won't go on there and he will only be able to think about things that were in his life before prison so when he gets out rape will still be on his mind.

only this time he may actually hate young girls because he will blame them for his inprisonment and may do more than rape them. Like kill them..... ok now i'm rambling.... but i do think it's possible

Ya, ok, he should be hung to prevent him from murdering people in the future

you know in boston (US) they have a hanging tree we should put it to good use thumbsup.gif

^^^Agreed. I mean really, that young? He couldn't wait until puberty was over?

The deteoration of society causes these things to happen. The crime rate is soaring where I live and the local government are doing absolutely nothing. They are condoning the behaviour.

When we had our property attacked-we heard a police officer tell the offender that they had 20 minutes, why didn't they do more damage. I WAS DISGUSTED!

I wish I had the officer's name; because he was as guilty as those who committed the crime.

The offender is still harassing us and we are now seeking an injunction with an arrest then my solicitor is going after the council and the police.

If people are allowed to behave this way is it any wonder why children like him are so messed up.

When I was younger; I was taught to respect the laws of the land and other people. Today, it is a free-for-all.

I don't hate these people, but pity them. The ones that upset me are the authorities that condone criminal activity and wait until somebody is hurt before they act.

blink.gif and to think, when he is released he will probably be no different disgust.gif

Make him write a letter to the parents of the little girl he raped every week.

322184[/snapback]

Why, to torture the parents even more? They don't care about him, or whether or not he's sorry.

Anyway, I agree with most people here, this is obviously a very sick child. And yes, that's exactly what he is. And if he's showing this kind of behaviour at the age of 12 or 13, just think about what he'll be doing when he's 18? This boy's behaviour obviously isn't normal.

And like Dot said, we're lucky this didn't happen in Canada. A "slap on the wrist" here is used far too often. A life sentence in Canada is 25 years, and is almost never carried out. I had a friend who was a cop. I remember him telling me one day that he pulled someone over, and did a check on him..... he was found guilty of first degree murder in 1996. By 2002, he was a free man.

It's all sickening.