Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO captured on home security cam?

seeder

i was just very lucky and could record 2 red glowing orbs in my front yard!!!! ....'course not, but i made a quick vid with what i found at home, just to show how easy you can make an illusion of an object outside with a light source reflecting from a window.

I know, it's cra**y, and nothing like the OP, but it demonstrates what i meant earlier:

Nice try JT. Don't give up your day job just yet though :clap:

• Like 1

Very interesting. From what I saw and from my perspective this looks like a true unidentified flying object. The color pattern changes is in line with many other ufo sightings. The somewhat elongated appearance it makes several times is due to the rapid rate of speed the object seems to have. I can't say I have seen to many ufo's that have a beam or scanning beam. There have been some high profile cases though recently as well as in the past.

• Like 1

Very interesting. From what I saw and from my perspective this looks like a true unidentified flying object. The color pattern changes is in line with many other ufo sightings. The somewhat elongated appearance it makes several times is due to the rapid rate of speed the object seems to have. I can't say I have seen to many ufo's that have a beam or scanning beam. There have been some high profile cases though recently as well as in the past.

People have reported this kind of thing. Remember the farmer in the Unexplained Files giving his account of the UFO that he thought could be responsible for the cattle mutilations? His description was very similar to this. I might try and see if I can find similar objects.

• Like 1

i was just very lucky and could record 2 red glowing orbs in my front yard!!!! ....'course not, but i made a quick vid with what i found at home, just to show how easy you can make an illusion of an object outside with a light source reflecting from a window.

I know, it's cra**y, and nothing like the OP, but it demonstrates what i meant earlier:

[media=]

[/media]

:tu: good job! Someone who puts their money where their mouth is and tries stuff! may I ask if you can shoot a night version out of a higher window? No worries if not, but you may just make a great 'ufo' vid :lol:

• Like 1

People have reported this kind of thing. Remember the farmer in the Unexplained Files giving his account of the UFO that he thought could be responsible for the cattle mutilations? His description was very similar to this. I might try and see if I can find similar objects.

True, and I recall a very high profile case that happened back in the mid to late 70"s I think where the Arizona man out in the woods who came in contact with a ufo, and the craft got directly under him as I recall and hit him with a beam of some type, and then he blacked out and was taken inside the craft.

True, and I recall a very high profile case that happened back in the mid to late 70"s I think where the Arizona man out in the woods who came in contact with a ufo, and the craft got directly under him as I recall and hit him with a beam of some type, and then he blacked out and was taken inside the craft.

Here's one shot in broad daylight over the ocean. It has the same incandescence as the object in the OP.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH7RrzSr_CI[/media]

Viewed at night time this one would appear very much brighter.

Edited by zoser

Another interesting one to serve as a comparison. Also from this year the guy claims they are common in his area.

[media=]

[/media]

Changes colour same as the one in the OP. The object in the OP is by no means uncommon.

Worth a comparison.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

that is the crappiest video yet posted by zoser.... :td:

zoser do NOT derail this thread with endless crappy youtube posts. Make your own threads

• Like 1

Ok UFO lovers... make of this what you will recently in the UFO news...

Does it light up the trees?

quote:

Published on Oct 3, 2013

Amazing UFO footage that I captured on my home security camera on the night of Oct 2, 2013 around 11pm in the evening in my front yard in Southeast MI, and I'm about 8 miles north of an air national guard base...wondering if they caught this on their radar?

Object appears at:

0:30

0:37 - 0:55 (light from the object refracting from lense on security cam). This would be very hard to simulate using CGI.

0:54 (laser)

3:29

4:40 (laser)

4:53

5:48 - 5:54, the UFO was so bright that it lit up a few trees for a moment before shooting back up into the sky, and in my opinion, impossible to recreate using CGI.

Here's the picture of the treeline during the daytime....

http://www.youtube.c...tch?v=5vhOqY...

The UFO appears to be scanning the ground with a green laser (the laser beam can be seen on the trees too). The laser beam clearly starts small from the object and fans out into a larger cone as it gets closer to the ground. In my opinion, impossible for someone to be on the ground creating an inverted cone back to the object, and then to be able to track and follow the object's every move at the same time.

Fast Forward to 30 secs as nothing to see until then

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDy976YL7uY[/media]

How big was the security cam???? and when it caught the ufo was there a struggle.....like did the security cam have row shambo the ufo before the cam could catch it? :innocent:

Here is an interesting guy named Charles Lamoureux who obviously has far too much time on his hands.

He has a you tube channel, with some 85 clips all dedicated to locally filmed UFO orbs. It might be worth looking through some of his work for comparisons.

He films and identifies birds, balloons, helicopters (and probably Chinese Lanterns) and obviously has the skill to discern the difference.

It would be interesting to get him to take a look at the footage in the OP.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CharlesTLam?feature=watch

• Like 1

:tu: good job! Someone who puts their money where their mouth is and tries stuff! may I ask if you can shoot a night version out of a higher window? No worries if not, but you may just make a great 'ufo' vid :lol:

i'll give it a shot! ;):tu:

• Like 1

Here is an interesting guy named Charles Lamoureux who obviously has far too much time on his hands.

He has a you tube channel, with some 85 clips all dedicated to locally filmed UFO orbs. It might be worth looking through some of his work for comparisons.

He films and identifies birds, balloons, helicopters (and probably Chinese Lanterns) and obviously has the skill to discern the difference.

It would be interesting to get him to take a look at the footage in the OP.

http://www.youtube.c...m?feature=watch

sure, ask a "third party"... couldn't hurt!

I will look forwards to it! Cheers!!

I still can't see the effect working.

Shining a laser though a glass pane then onto the window which acts as a screen I really don't think would have the same effect. It may well produce the elongation, but not the colours or the incandescence.

Let us know what you come up with JT.

Ironic that the guy who has spent nearly 2 years as a fanatical debunker on UM turns out in the end to have dug up probably the most convincing piece of UFO footage of the last few years!

I'll drink to that.

:tu: :tu:

Edited by zoser

well, just keep talking. when you pass this piont you can start get into ufology.

this video is good exam for "researcher" !!

Edited by Star Man

we shall see what Jacques vid turns out like, but no-one is to give him a hard time after, as he is volunteering his time freely - for a ufo thread. Now I havent a clue what the OP vid is - and I cant say what it is, laser, small torch...or maybe something similar

Heres one someone made earlier

"The Great Laser/LED Pen Through The Window Fake UFO Con Video Exposed

How to fake a UFO video using laser/LED pen(s) and a suitable window. (he has taped two or more pens together)

click the title top of this vid to go to his YT vid, and under his vid, EXPAND HIS comments, he provides some tips. (as if really needed)

and 3 lasers together make a triangle? Are they lasers? or a ufo? :lol:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6veWytQWp5k

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I cannot find bigger pics BUT, this animated gif shows a 3 color laser pen - which changes color! No doubt there are better products out there but Im not surfing for them, this just is a possible explanation for color changes on the OP. (perhaps one of many too)

redgreen.gif

RG%20portable%20laser.gif

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

The Uploader explains why they were pointing the camera so high:

jcattera 12 hours ago

Hello, and thanks for watching, yes, a very good question, but I've already address this question several times. It's in the "show more".

"Someone asked why I had my home security camera pointed up into the sky before the incident. Btw, great question! Since there's been a lot ton of fireballs reported all over the world in the last 3 weeks, I thought I might be able to catch one on video, but I never expected to capture this!

...............................Also, someone asked why I had my home security camera pointed up into the sky before the incident. Btw, great question! Since there's been a lot ton of fireballs reported all over the world in the last 3 weeks, I thought I might be able to catch one on video, but I never expected to capture this!

The security camera only runs at 15 frame per second. Sorry, I wish I had a faster camera. I'm hoping this thing comes back for another visit soon because it seems friendly too me. Maybe, It'll drop off a superhero flying suit next time! Like on the 80's TV Series, "The Greatest American Hero". :)

And he just happened to capture this, directly centered in his home security camera. Right.........

Edited by Realm
  • Like 1

Ok UFO lovers... make of this what you will recently in the UFO news...

Fast Forward to 30 secs as nothing to see until then

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDy976YL7uY[/media]

Think Im onto to something, at 50 secs or just after when the trees first begin to light up...they light up GREEN...even when the ufo has turned blue/brilliant white ... so er...shouldnt the trees have turned a different color with a different light too?

And he just happened to capture this, directly centered in his home security camera. Right.........

:tu: Yes and it kept coming back into frame for a whole 7 mins. Guess them aliens were high on their supply and fascinated over a group of trees..

(or maybe they were looking for cattle to nibble on, then mutilate) :lol:

If it was filmed just coming into frame, hovering, then gliding off, once, it'd be more realistic I reckon, but to have it pop in, zoom out, zoom in again etc....is overkill

typos

Edited by seeder

Why not? The guy says that he was looking for fire balls.

It may be possible to produce some fake footage with laser pens but nothing has been seen to match this. The illumination effect on the trees would be very difficult to fake.

• Like 1

The illumination effect on the trees would be very difficult to fake.

Why? And why does the illumination remain green, when the ufo turns blue? Thats not possible.

What is however possible...is digital manipulation....and then

lasers can shine more than just dots you know, do see this vid all thru!! Its also possible a second laser user shone on the trees.

F-FWD to 58 secs

[media=]

[/media]

I have a cat toy laser, with different heads, like a star shape, an Xmas tree shape.. a clowns face...a crescent moon shape...and...a UFO shape. maybe I should dig it out and shine the ufo shape on my window too!!

similar to mine

Pet-Laser-Toy-Dog-font-b-Cat-b-font-Toy-5-Patterns-Pointer-Turn-to-Change.jpg

https://www.google.c...pell=1&tbm=isch

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

well, just keep talking. when you pass this piont you can start get into ufology.

this video is good exam for "researcher" !!

May be I should say that: this is the last subject for UFOlogy. As

many scientists also get confused with this type of ufo objects.

you might make B look like the A, that does not mean B is A.

keep going. :st :st