Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Render

People reject science because...

236 posts in this topic

bmk1245

LOL

I will not run away. Just I think its pointless to discuss with persons who cant grasp conclusion from simple story. Even I stressed out it. ;)

I learnt on UM on who Im wasting my time.

cant grasp conclusion from simple story?! Story of what? Your sheer ignorance/cherry picking/wishful thinking?

Please enlighten us with filling gaps (as you are anti GMO activist)

In all of the cases studied, the observed alteration was more extensive in <...> than in <...> plants.

Differences observed in gene expression in the endosperm between <...> bred material were much larger in comparison to differences between <...> and untransformed lines exhibiting the same complements of gluten subunits.

(Hint. Words to put into the brackets: transgenic, conventionally, mutagenized).

Big Bad Voodoo

cant grasp conclusion from simple story?! Story of what? Your sheer ignorance/cherry picking/wishful thinking?

Please enlighten us with filling gaps (as you are anti GMO activist)

In all of the cases studied, the observed alteration was more extensive in <...> than in <...> plants.

Differences observed in gene expression in the endosperm between <...> bred material were much larger in comparison to differences between <...> and untransformed lines exhibiting the same complements of gluten subunits.

(Hint. Words to put into the brackets: transgenic, conventionally, mutagenized).

Im not feeling like doing so. ;) Im not your tool for silly games which serve agenda.

edit: And yes. You cant grasp simple story. :st

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo
  • Like 1

bmk1245

Im not feeling like doing so. ;) Im not your tool for silly games which serve agenda.

edit: And yes. You cant grasp simple story. :st

Thought so... Weasel-out routine.

I dare you, fill the gaps, and we will see how much anti-GMOists know.

Big Bad Voodoo

Thought so... Weasel-out routine.

I dare you, fill the gaps, and we will see how much anti-GMOists know.

I dont serve any agenda. I have my mind on my own. Its not domesticated. ;)

• Like 1

bmk1245

I dont serve any agenda.[...]

You clearly serve anti-GMO agenda. That can be seen above your avatar.

[...] I have my mind on my own. Its not domesticated. ;)

One thing is for sure - your mind is brainwashed with woo woo and la la...

Big Bad Voodoo

You clearly serve anti-GMO agenda. That can be seen above your avatar.

One thing is for sure - your mind is brainwashed with woo woo and la la...

Its called science,human rights and birthrights.

• Like 1

Space Commander Travis

If you and colonel think it then I will leave without word again.

:(

Mikko-kun

Yeah, run away, just watch the doors not smacking your bum.

Nobody's running away, it's just a sensible thing to walk away from a trolling contest you keep trying to incite. Have fun by yourself?

• Like 1

Space Commander Travis

Nobody's running away, it's just a sensible thing to walk away from a trolling contest you keep trying to incite. Have fun by yourself?

So it's trolling to ask for clarification of this theory that vaccines are more harmful than the diseases they're supposed to prevent, and which scientists these are who supposedly put forward this theory?

bmk1245

Its called science,human rights and birthrights.

Science? You mean bad/pseudoscience you cling on?

Care to fill the gaps (in the post of mine) since you are knowledgeable of GMOs?

• Like 1

Mikko-kun

So it's trolling to ask for clarification of this theory that vaccines are more harmful than the diseases they're supposed to prevent, and which scientists these are who supposedly put forward this theory?

Nope. bmk and I been at it before here. He likes to systematically ignore my points, cherrypicks what he listens to. And he's taking the same attitute with Voodoo. What reason would anyone have to give an explanation when you know there's a pretty good chance he'll ignore it anyway? What you say by itself ain't trolling, but it can be if you try to make a pointless flamewar out of it.

bmk1245

Are you feeding 100s from your acre yet? That would be the trolling from my part.

Can you fill the gaps in

Thats the question (quiz) I've been asking anti-GMOers. No one seems to have the right answer. DO YOU?

Mikko-kun

No point. Conversations dont work one way. Anything else?

Edited by Mikko-kun
  • Like 1

Big Bad Voodoo

Mikko Kun I thought on it myself. But I didnt wont to bite first, As always your posts are penetrating.

bmk1245

[...] He likes to systematically ignore my points,[...]

What points? Systematic word salad/wall of words posts of yours? Yeah, for sure, I ignored some of that.

Big Bad Voodoo

Nope. bmk and I been at it before here. He likes to systematically ignore my points, cherrypicks what he listens to. And he's taking the same attitute with Voodoo. What reason would anyone have to give an explanation when you know there's a pretty good chance he'll ignore it anyway? What you say by itself ain't trolling, but it can be if you try to make a pointless flamewar out of it.

Mikko Kun by UM rules annoying is trolling. So they are close to trolls. :tu: Spammers for sure.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

bmk1245

No point. Conversations dont work one way. Anything else?

What do you expect? Anti-whatever come with 2+2=43. Lets see how you would reason with that. Make your best shot - tell me 2+2 is not 43. Proceed...

Edit: deleted some weird 3.

Edited by bmk1245

Arbenol

Whoops!

Edited by Arbenol68

FurthurBB

Dear Kmt,

Eisentein 2002, Golden 1998, Horowitz 1999.2001 , Miller 1999,Tenpenny 2005 show that vaccines are not responsible for stopping the three diseases ( whooping cough, diphtheria, rubella ) . We were never vaccinated against Scarlet fever ( and disease fell in exactly the same way as diseases for which we were vaccinated ) a vaccine against typhus was used very rarely . All the diseases against which we were vaccinated for are naturally already becoming extinct or they were in declime , probably due to the improvement of sanitary conditions .

Here is some info. Im not sure its all accurate but if you desire later I will post stats from wiki and WHO and you will see that almost completly true.

Polio

90% of people exposed to the virus receives only a cold or headache

54 % have no symptoms at all

3 percent gain that is not crippling polio

2 percent gain cripling polio and of these 50 % recover completely

Polio is not equal paralysis

The last case in the United States occurred in 1991(?) , however, children receive five doses of the vaccine to 5th year.

Hepatis B

50 % of those who become ill have no symptoms.

30 % gets only flu.

20 % get symptoms in hepatitis B (nausea , vomiting , jaundice ), and if you visit the doctor 95 % recover completely

5 percent of those who do not fully recover 75 % have asymptomatic infection . Without symptoms. 25 % get a liver disease or liver cancer .

This is 1.25% of the total number exposed to hepatitis B.

Transmitted by blood , sexual contact , and from mother to child

The vaccine Recombvax has not been explored is it safe for babies but we gives them , contain mercury and aluminum, genetically engineered vaccine , containing 1% GMO yeast , very unstable.

Diphtheria

Diphtheria bacterium nobody gets anymore and still we get vaccine against it.

10 % will die but only if they dont get penicillin.

Tetanus

It grows in the ground. It can not survive on oxygen. 89 % recover completly. Medical school told students that it is fatal and there is no recovery. It happens that tetanus occur in persons who are vaccinated.

Pertussis

16 % get pneumonia only 0.02 % of people infected die. You cough so much to break a rib or damaged brain.

Its a widespread and people gets vaccinated all the time.

From 1980 to 1995 recorded 92 deaths . More children die in a pool then of pertussis .

There is chancee of brain damage from vaccine, problems in speech.

Mums

Fever , harmless , full recovery , rarely cause that men become sterile.

German measles

Petty rash lasts about three days, 50 people do not know they have it , it only your nose slightly leak.

Vaccines : live virus , stock fetal serum, dead parts of aborted fetuses , artificial sugar . Associated with acute arthritis .

Mercury causes problems with vision , digestion , autism , speech and brain injury. According to Dr. Ayoub symptoms of mercury poisoning are the same symptoms of autism. Kirby and Olmsted have shown that populations that have not been vaccinated have autism. Amish are not vaccinated -3 cases of autism and all three cases have adopted children

Now I suggest you that you look any disease you mentioned on wiki under prognosis/recovery.

About conspiracy. It isnt just conspiracy. Its true crime. Against humanity. And history. Since you like history Im surprised that you didnt look deeper.

You see Kmt, historians, detectives, conspiracy theorists seek same goal. For example to find killer of JFK or Lincoln.

And I think many historians did found them.

As for water. You will see on wiki that almost all diseases you mentioned ( i will adress some later like Cholera etc.) are unharmful almost if people have water and healthy food. I think only Small pox is harmfull but I will adress to it in next post.

Even AIDS. Human body is able to defeat diseases if is healthy. People needs water and food. Not wonder drugs.

Here is something to you.

BTW, this guy got Nobel Prize. For discovering HIV.

As for flu. Thats so obvious that I dont think I need to response. Anyone who is interested in one day research can see truth.

Anyway just watch this video.

[media=]

Wow! You sure shoved a lot of inaccurate and misrepresented information into one post with no citations. No one has ever shown that vaccines were not responsible for the decline in incidence for the pathogens they are for. Even if all those people who use figures to lie were right, HIB and Rotavirus vaccines put all of their arguments compleletly to rest.

Also, 89% of people recover from tetanus with treatment. That treatment is hopefully the tetanus injection, tetanus immunoglobins, an antibiotic, and xanax. Hopefully it is not being medically paralyzed so that the toxin doesn't reach your lungs. Without treatment depending on the strength of the strain of bacteria tetanus has a very high mortality rate, usually over 50%. You are using post vaccine numbers for pertussis. Diptheria has no disappeared and there is still around 10% mortality with modern medical treatment if the strain produces toxin. Rubella is a relatively untroublesome infection for the person infected although it caused so many birth defects we did something about it. HepB is more about preventing chronic cases and liver cancer. Mumps is a horribly painful disease that takes a long time to clear. Why would you want children to suffer when there is no reason?

• Like 1

Rlyeh

Also I will post one more reason why people reject science. Its because of nature of science which people many time dont know.

That science is self correcting.

My neighbour is old lady. She have garden. And I told her that I read recently how when you saying nice words to plants that plant grow better.

She said:" I read that too. And I did and plant died. What do they know?"

Then I respond maybe because you smoke and cigaretes kill it. She said: I read recently how smoking is good.

Then she said: When I was young they said to drink hot tea when you throat is red. Now they said eat icecream.

And I left without word.

Who is they? Apparently you and this old lady can't tell the difference between science and pseudoscience.

I don't care if the tooth fairy told you smoking is good, smoking is a group 1 carcinogen.

Arbenol

Mikko Kun by UM rules annoying is trolling. So they are close to trolls. :tu: Spammers for sure.

Filling the Science boards with speculative, unsubstantiated, conspiracy theory pseudoscience.

Now that's spamming.

• Like 3

Big Bad Voodoo

Filling the Science boards with speculative, unsubstantiated, conspiracy theory pseudoscience.

Now that's spamming.

Is that peer reviewed?

Arbenol

Is that peer reviewed?

Still drunk, I see.

That's OK. I remember my first beer.

Big Bad Voodoo

Still drunk, I see.

That's OK. I remember my first beer.

Then you should stop drinking if you don remember second one....and if is lasts so long. Small advice.

Space Commander Travis

Then you should stop drinking if you don remember second one....and if is lasts so long. Small advice.

Who are these many scientists who have proved that vaccines are much more harmful than the diseases they're supposed to protect against? Where has this information been published in reputable sources? Or perhaps I should ask which video on youtube?