Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Church of Jesus Christ

lost bird

Congregation of the children of Israel at Sinai and the Church of Jesus Christ was the secret societies founded by world wide colonizer of African, Ethiopian men.

One thing is certain to me these black men societies predate freemasons and modern secret societies. Most of secret societies became starting pervert mostly in Romans reign time.

These secret societies like freemasonry of today made Black Ethiopians to rule the whole world. Made them globaly kings and priests all over continents of the world.

Edited by suleiman

Etheopians you say?

Yes I see your point what with Etheopia being a thriving and dominanting force on the global scene.

• Like 4

Yup. Knew this would be classic as soon as I saw the title. Not only a loony conspiracy, but apparently a racist conspiracy loon at that!

• Like 6

These secret societies like freemasonry of today made Black Ethiopians to rule the whole world. Made them globaly kings and priests all over continents of the world.

Do you have any links or evidence to support your assertion?

No? Didn't think so.

• Like 2

images_zpsbb0912c3.jpg

"But they still didn't like it up 'em, Mister Mainwaring!"

• Like 1

OK, I'll bite--clearly His Royal Highness Lion of Judah Most Glorious Potentate Prince of Heaven Mighty Emperor and Defender of Ethiopia Ras Tafari Haile Selassie was an Ethiopian monarch, regarded by many Africans as a beloved, beleaguered national leader, betrayed by the League of Nations into the arms of fascist Italy over 75 years ago. But he was a good guy.

Then his apostle Bob Marley, deceased but eternal High Priest of Reggae International, was a Caribbean-African Rastafarian visionary, but also a good guy.

Who of Ethiopian heritage, over the years, served as "kings and priests" on the continents of North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Antarctica?

Names and dates of reign or service would be helpful.

Scholarship and integrity thank you.

• Like 4

you know, ethiopia has a long and fascinating history. humans have lived there for about as long as there have been modern humans, the country itself survived as an independent state through centuries of foreign dominance in africa... that's leaving out semi-mythical rulers like the queen of sheba (makeda) or gudit. it would be great to see more people talking about these things!

this topic, though? not going to help.

• Like 4

...this topic, though? not going to help.

I believe Suleiman started another thread about African beliefs on one of the religion forums. Much better than this thread and in the appropriate forum.

I get told to believe, a great ruler in the universe called GOD, I get told to believe in Jesus christ, I get told to believe in everything someone tells me but yet i don't benefit from any of it when I believe in it. The only god I believe in is MONEY and that don't exist.

:cry: What a life.

... that's nice. but do you have anything to say that actually is related to the topic? or are you just going to ramble on about nothing?

I believe Suleiman started another thread about African beliefs on one of the religion forums. Much better than this thread and in the appropriate forum.

yeah, i saw that. interesting, but still some very sketchy ideas in there.

... that's nice. but do you have anything to say that actually is related to the topic?

or are you just going to ramble on about nothing?

yeah, i saw that. interesting, but still some very sketchy ideas in there.

That don't exist. :unsure2:

"In the coming of Gozer all captives shall be freed."

-the Rick Moranis character in "Ghostbusters"

• Like 1

I get told to believe, a great ruler in the universe called GOD, I get told to believe in Jesus christ, I get told to believe in everything someone tells me but yet i don't benefit from any of it when I believe in it. The only god I believe in is MONEY and that don't exist.

:cry: What a life.

And if that's not bad enough, you get told to believe in shape shifting alien reptiles from another dimension that control the world. facepalm-1.gif

1391629_601726669884482_1675006368_n.jpg

I thought this was more your style?

Jesus wasn't portraied in gospel story as wealthy, mighty, powerful king, but as meek and humble man. Who is this man ? The saviour of the world- Jesus Christ. To break the code of the gospel, all testaments, even all religions secret use the word - ETHIOPIA.

With the Syriac Church, originally organized in Damascus, the Coptic (Ethiopian) Church is among the most ancient Christian churches known to history. However, you will get arguments about this from what are now known as the Patriarchates of Jerusalem, Alexandria and Armenia--and probably other segments of the variegated Christian family. However, there is no basis upon which to posit that Jesus was Ethiopian, any more than he was a Damascene, Armenian or Alexandrian.

Actually, Jesus belongs to the world.

Here in the U.S., our ruler is Kenyan.

THe POTUS IS 100% American ANd 100% Going to Keep this country working and on a positive mind set !