Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Falls to 41%: Gallup Poll

CyberKen

where did you get this erroneous idea from?

You obviously can't understand the difference between insurance and health care. You pay for the insurance. Then how much do you pay for the health care? People who pay their Obamacare premiums have to pay for services and procedures they get at hospitals and doctors offices? You're extremely confused. Insurance =/= health care. You can get health care without insurance; you can get insurance without health care. Try to understand this idea before you come back with more partisan crap talk.

• Like 2

You obviously can't understand the difference between insurance and health care. You pay for the insurance. Then how much do you pay for the health care? People who pay their Obamacare premiums have to pay for services and procedures they get at hospitals and doctors offices? You're extremely confused. Insurance =/= health care. You can get health care without insurance; you can get insurance without health care.

Most of the 270million of us that have insurance already know this. We pay premiums, and then we pay deductibles and co-pays. It's not rocket science. How much do I pay? about 13K a year in premiums. More than that in actual costs. And frankly, you'd have a hard time getting healthcare and especially major healthcare without insurance.

which brings me back to the question I asked you in the first place. Where did you get this erroneous idea that the ACA was free healthcare?

Last I checked the republicans favorability was at 26% and democrats was at 34% obamas at 37%

Everyone's has been dropping a lot. So I predict that it wont really have an effect with the election comes around. Simply because everyone is mad at everyone.

• Like 1

You obviously can't understand the difference between insurance and health care. You pay for the insurance. Then how much do you pay for the health care? People who pay their Obamacare premiums have to pay for services and procedures they get at hospitals and doctors offices? You're extremely confused. Insurance =/= health care. You can get health care without insurance; you can get insurance without health care. Try to understand this idea before you come back with more partisan crap talk.

Like this post!! :tu:

I get great healthcare, by paying out of pocket, and I have catastrophic insurance...I do not understand why it is so hard for people to get, that health insurance does not equal healthcare.....Seriously, I'm about to bang my head against the wall, about trying to explain this, because, people just don't get it.....

• Like 1

Won't people be more encouraged to pay their deductibles after they need health care? And since they can't be denied for having a pre-existing condition...

I suppose the one pre-existing condition someone can't have is not having health insurance at some point after the launch of Obamacare. Or else why not just game the system and save money? Are the penalty fees going to pile up? What if we refuse to pay? Are we going to be left on the side of the road to bleed out? Are they going to put us in a jail because we didn't pay to use a hospital?

Are we effectually finding out how much force the government is going to need to use, how much in penalty fees the government ultimately stiffs us with, until we're motivated enough to do what it says? How does that not effect everyone? The answer "If you have health insurance..." doesn't mean that person isn't affected. Even if someone has health insurance, they're not married to it. It's not an entitlement that we can rely on when we lose our jobs and can't afford the coverage. People lose health insurance, and many people are losing the quality of their previous insurance already. Even if we never lose health insurance, who's going to be on the hook if this program runs a deficit? And based on all historical data, I have to believe it's going to run a deficit. Where's the debt generated by Obamacare going to be stuck on? How is that well-insured person not affected by this? How's this debt riddled mess now competing in the health insurance industry not going to drive prices even higher through the roof like it always does?

According to the following editorial, "For 2014, the penalty is either $95 per adult or 1% of family income, whichever results in a larger fine."

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/20/news/economy/obamacare-penalty/index.html

So a young couple living in Los Angeles collectively earning $100k/yr will have to pay a $1000 fee. A working individual head of household who makes $25k a year in Ohio will have to pay $250 because he doesn't have health insurance. How is he going to afford that?

Is the government going to tweak this program too like the others? I have to believe it will, and so for that reason nobody really knows for sure what we're all in store for in the years to come.

This big rollout is making a lot of assumptions that the demand is going to be there. It's akin to Apple launching its latest iPhone, says Obama. Competing in the marketplace with force control and self-made rules! It's the bully we all love and love to hate. I'd like to see the numbers on how many people are actually signing up and how many are just trying to figure out what it is.

• Like 1

Last I checked the republicans favorability was at 26% and democrats was at 34% obamas at 37%

Everyone's has been dropping a lot. So I predict that it wont really have an effect with the election comes around. Simply because everyone is mad at everyone.

Everybody is getting hammered in Washington D.C.

The American people want to throw them ALL out !

I've stated what I didn't like before - you can search UM. I don't trot out unless there's relevant reason. Here's one. I don't agree with him getting the Nobel peace prize. Ok? did your head explode?

Wow. That must have hurt. C'mon ninjadude, you can do better than that. Well come to think of it you probably can't.
  • Like 1

Does not matter who is mad, the elections will always hinge on the 10% "undecided". If they are pi$$ed at somebody then somebody looses. The rest will, like sheeple, just do what they always did.

So polls don't tell you much unless divided by Dem, Rep and undecided.

• Like 1

Does not matter who is mad,

They all are.