Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductees Have Nothing To Gain?

You're very perceptive. I bet you would notice a flea on a tick. :w00t:

Were going to need the" Pope" soon in here ! Wasnt the Adam&Eve storylike that Alien DNA fabrication story ? :alien: :alien: :innocent:

A theory not a story. Check out nano particles and their effect on DNA and cells. Quite a warning for us all. Some are speculating that it could be the cause of Morgellons disease or a contributory factor.

Let me help edit that for you:

Cases where people are CON ARTISTS.

Cases where people are experiencing sleep paralysis.

You're welcome.

I would like to see you make just half a case for either of the above exlaining the Pascagoula event.

• Like 1

Cheers.

"The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively not by the false

appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly

by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived opinion, by

prejudice." - Schopenhauer

GORT...KLAATU BARADA NIKTO.

Hey 1963, I would agree with this but would not apply the same to some cases that seem to be the less 'high profile' ones. Parker (Pascagoula) certainly didnt gain in any way, in fact quite the opposite.

Travis Walton and his friends were way behind on their lumber cutting contract. They were going to lose it in a couple of days and go bankrupt.

They were in a forest where Air Force helicopters regularly fly around shining spot lights on the ground.

Abduction by creatures from outer space might be considered an "act of God" which would release them from their contract.

The only physical evidence of what happened during those five days was Walton's blood test which indicated that he had been eating well.

So once again you have an incredible story that is nothing more than an incredible story told by people who had motivation to lie.

Travis Walton and his friends were way behind on their lumber cutting contract. They were going to lose it in a couple of days and go bankrupt.

They were in a forest where Air Force helicopters regularly fly around shining spot lights on the ground.

Abduction by creatures from outer space might be considered an "act of God" which would release them from their contract.

The only physical evidence of what happened during those five days was Walton's blood test which indicated that he had been eating well.

So once again you have an incredible story that is nothing more than an incredible story told by people who had motivation to lie.

Easily debunked. Polygraph tests. He and his friends passed them. All of them. Most of his friends remained quiet about the incident but recently Steve Pierce came forward and verified his story:

Here is Walton and two of his friends:

That would be Speculation on both sides of the coin since there isn't any Proof either way.

• Like 1

Eh. I don't see what all the fuss is about personally.

People market their ideas or 'experiences' all the time and tons of people pay for them. If some people wanna group up and buy books and "I Wuz Abducted" t-shirts at some convention, great. It's entertainment, it's harmless.... and if it's not, then those people would have found something else to go nutty over in my opinion.

Believing you were abducted by aliens and selling a book or whatever about it is no more crazy to me than $3,000 women's shoes or 50,000 people sitting in the snow to watch men throw a ball around. Actually, a bit less.

Eh. I don't see what all the fuss is about personally.

People market their ideas or 'experiences' all the time and tons of people pay for them. If some people wanna group up and buy books and "I Wuz Abducted" t-shirts at some convention, great. It's entertainment, it's harmless.... and if it's not, then those people would have found something else to go nutty over in my opinion.

Believing you were abducted by aliens and selling a book or whatever about it is no more crazy to me than $3,000 women's shoes or 50,000 people sitting in the snow to watch men throw a ball around. Actually, a bit less.

Yes but in the case of Walton and his team it was a risky strategy. Apart from Walton who was sought after by every form of media possible his friends made precious little and a couple of them have only just crawled out of the woodwork. Some have never come forward to the media.

What was in it for them apart from a possible prison sentence for fraud?

Your argument just doesn't stack up.

Edited by zoser

That would be Speculation on both sides of the coin since there isn't any Proof either way.

Their contract was written in English. There was no doubt that Walton and his buddies were not going to fulfill the contract and were going to go bankrupt unless some "act of God" got them out of it. Walton's blood test is conclusive.

No speculation on these points.

• Like 2

Some reading, for those who do, on debunking walton, and do follow some links, there are some gems

http://badufos.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/travis-walton-vs-philip-j-klass.html

I think being abducted by some illegals would've been a little more believable.

That's an act of men, not an act of God.

Remember these three guys are not the brightest men. Their logging business was going bankrupt for a reason.

They should have just said God took him then. It's a good bet they believe he's real.

Yes but in the case of Walton and his team it was a risky strategy. Apart from Walton who was sought after by every form of media possible his friends made precious little and a couple of them have only just crawled out of the woodwork. Some have never come forward to the media.

What was in it for them apart from a possible prison sentence for fraud?

Your argument just doesn't stack up.

Ever notice that skeptics are making their own Speculations with no proof on a UFO case. Well...they did it for the money.

Where's the concrete proof on their accusations?

• Like 1

They should have just said God took him then. It's a good bet they believe he's real.

When was the last time God kidnapped someone? We all know that aliens have been snatching people ever since that Outer Limits episode, oh I mean Barney and Betty Hill.

And on those lines isn't it a strange coincidence that Travis was abducted a little over two weeks after the TV movie "The UFO Incident" based on the Hill abduction aired on NBC with huge ratings? Yep, right as Travis and his logging buddies were getting farther and farther behind on their contract and it looked like they'd lose it, the nation watched a very convincing movie about an alien abduction.

Funny how those things happen.

Ever notice that skeptics are making their own Speculations with no proof on a UFO case. Well...they did it for the money.

Point well made :tu:

I wonder what model of Ferrari Travis driving these days.

Edited by Sweetpumper

In the case of Travis Walton, just ask him. He'll tell you they weren't going to complete their contract and his business was facing bankruptcy.

I wonder what model of Ferrari Travis driving these days.

I wouldn't know. Unlike Travis I have to get up in the morning and go to my lousy 9-5 job. I don't get royalty checks from my books or have movies made about me or travel the country getting paid to attend UFO festivals where I get to autograph books and have people look at me in awe.

• Like 1

Maybe you should just make up a story and sell it then. Sounds like he's got the life.

Maybe you should just make up a story and sell it then. Sounds like he's got the life.

He got in on the ground floor of a growing industry. Back then you could tell a story and people would pay you for it. These days you would have to do a fraud on the level of the Alien Autopsy to make that kind of money.

Dosnt seem like anyone did there home work ! Travis Walton is not the type to Drive a Ferrari ! Much less a fancy car of any type ! IMO after reading all the legal problems he`s had and personal prob`s Well Getting Probed and All that Space travel id hard on the body and all !

What A night mare If it really happened ! But Like I always say ! Get Picked up by E.T you better D@/)) sure grab some evidence ! justDONTEATUS :tu:

p.s. This is still one of my fav`s Good Ol` travis Walton His side of the Mountian !