Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald is not food

Brian Topp

let's see, Australian Mcdonalds taste more real compared to america's mcdonalds.

So far in my life,

-Order Chicken Mcnuggets for my daughter, They put in curly fries in the chicken nugget box.

-I once went to burger king, I asked no pickles on my burger. They put twice as much pickles on it. I politely asked if they were kidding me.

-Went to jack in a box, I asked for packets of Jam/jelly. Girl didn't understand English so she kept giving me ketchup and mustard packets.

-had hair inside my hashbrown, shown manager who shrugged. Gave me two more, one was green inside it.

-My wife asked for an iced coffee, girl mixed the order with half coke half ice tea.

-I had ordered a steak from this hole in the wall diner, they dropped my food on the floor and was reluctant to recook me a new one.

• Like 1

let's see, Australian Mcdonalds taste more real compared to america's mcdonalds.

That's surprising. I have been to McDonald's in Spain, France, Italy, Germany, and Puerto Rico. And the Big Macs all tasted the same as in the U.S. Although each country had their own weird things on the menu. In Munich the Mcdonalds had a sandwich called Der Big Rosti (umlaut over the o). It was like a quarter pounder with a hashbrown on it.

I think it's Korea that has crickets.