Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams w/ great detail & Dreams that predict

AnswersForLeigh

I have very vivid and colorful dreams. So much imagery and detail there is no way they do not mean something. I also have dreams that predict certin situations. I pray at night for God to help me undstand my dreams a little better because sometimes they are hard to understand and disect. Any suggestions on how to help disect the imagery.

Dreams I had years ago & still remember till this day:

The Nuns

The dream started in a car. My boyfriend driving and me in the passanger side. We were driving down a dirt road that was surrounded by bright green grass field. The grass was pretty high like wheatfields but green. The grass was waving inthe wind slowly. As i was admiring the grass I notice an old fashioned buggy driving by. Their were nuns in the buggy (its been so long i cant remember exactly how many..I want to say 3.. but still unsure).

We then pull up to a parkinglot, which was not said but I just knew, was a hospital parkinglot.

I got off the car and lookked up at the building in the parking lot. I remember exgagerated hights of the building. (very dreamlike, cartoonie even) I then look around the parking lot and see one of the nuns walking barefooted. He feet were dirty and bloody. She walked over to me and I then turn around and take out 2 pairs of white shoes that I actually owned in waking life. I choose on pair and I put them on her feet. She than gave me three coins. The coins were bronze in color. They had a head shape on them but for sure they were NOT pennies. I looked up at her and she smiled at me and then I woke.

Any insight on this particular dream? Its an old one but it always felt special ^^^

The House

I was walking down the street of one of the streets I lived on as a kid. I had my oldest son in a stroler ( when i had this dream he was not a baby anymore ) I walked up the driveway of the house that I used to live next door to as a kid. It was like some kind of open house, available for viewing. I walk in, and the house looked dim; cob webs and cracks in the walls. Something out of a haunted house in a horror movie. At some point I loose the stroler. I then walk upstair and into a room. The room was clean white, bright and empty. I do a full 360 in the room and when i completley turn the room then had black and white checkerd floors. Hanginf from the cieling in the middle of the room was a black tux and a sprakling red dress ( the red was deep and stood out the most ) i walked ass it onto a balcony terrace. The balcony was covered with pretty green vines and hanging from the balcony were 3 rosaries. From longet to shotest , Black, clearish white & red.

Another old one but never new what it meant.^^^^

Recent:

Premonition

This was a long drawn out dream but one part stood out. In waking life I have a brother in law and his family that used to live next door to a couple that I always felt was toxic. They always gave me a vibe of lies and jealousy and greed. They eventually moved aways and my family lost contact with them. In my dream my sister in law and I ran into the women of this couple and we stopped to talk to her. As my sister in law and her were talking i notice the male of this couple walk out of a house and putting his wallet in his back pocket. He then walk towards my sister in law and myself. I woke. A few days later I talked to my sister in law and she told me they went to visit their old neighbors and later that day she posted pictures (FB) of them hanging out. I amidatly got worried.. i never liked them.. i always thought the were users .. money hungry.. i feel negativity from them. I think the dream was a warning.

Insight on this?^^^

Certain drugs such as 5htp and anti depressants can make people have really vivid dreams, I took htp for my sleeping disorder amongst other things and had to come off it as i couldn't stand the dreams and i always remembered them in the morning and they weren't the nicest of dreams always although i don't think there was any meaning to them at all. Not saying that you take anything, We all dream, I suppose some people just remember them better than others. As for the predicting the future thing, I don't know what I think about that really, I could dream about a car crash which is (sadly) a normal every day event. The next day or soon after there may be a car crash in the near vicinity, Does that mean I predicted it? I don't think so. I suppose its down to the details of the dream?

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

I dont take anything on a daily bases. The only thing that affects my dream state is benadryl ( for my allergies ) and that makes me not dream. Its the only time i dont remember any kind of dream. Thats because it knocks me out. As far as the prediction dreams.. ya your right it depends on the details. That particular dream was one of many and the most recent one. There were indeed other details of this dream that lead me to the prediction conclusion however some details i can no inclose. They are personal details of other poeple. They are not personal details of myself so I can not put that info out there.

I see what you mean, But you already knew your feelings about your brother in laws neighbours so thats always going to be there at the back of your mind somewhere, Consciously or not, So if you dream about them your not all going to be sitting around together having tea and scones and laughing together, Maybe your just a good judge of character and have certain instincts about people that happen to be right, If that makes sense? On the other hand maybe you did predict something. Dreams are a very personal thing aren't they, We can't always convey what they meant to us to other people and expect them to make sense to anyone but ourselves. I suppose only you can make sense of them and whether they meant something or not. Quite often I will dream about something thats been niggling at the back of mind for ages, Sometimes it takes dreaming about whatever it was to realise it had even been on my mind in the first place, Again, sorry if that doesn't make sense. It did in my head lol.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

Anyone have insight on the color meaning or the imagery meaning? im curious.. these dreams have stayed with me for years.

Anyone have insight on the color meaning or the imagery meaning? im curious.. these dreams have stayed with me for years.

Sound like astral dreams to me, everything is a lot more vivid, colours, sounds, etc because your perceptions are connected to a slightly higher level of awareness. The shift in this awareness is what people call 'projection'. The meaning will be personal to you and i'm sure in time it will make sense, sometimes it can be ever so subtle like you go through an event in 3d life and then you notice you keep remembering that specific dream or its message or its feeling in connection to something u are experiencing.

Well that is one way of many of how dreams try to communicate things, parts of our consciousness levels are not in linear time mode (higher self for example) , only our woken 3d mind is. So in a sense part of us (higher self) already knows what the outcome 'should be' or the right path should be - but if the intuitive mind fails to pick up these sign posts or a person stops listening to their inner self and takes all cues from the external / ego/ other people, then one can get derailed. But dreamtime and the astral level are where most shift to in their sleep and that always gives a chance for these other parts of our consciousness to meld and sort things out.

The other is a lot more obvious where you literately experience a similar kind of what people call de ja vu, but the origin obviously stems from a dream or vision that was had first. The memory may not be triggered or the message until the event actually unfolds.

• Like 1

Interesting :tu: