Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading Please

AnswersForLeigh

I have plenty of questions but the two i want answered the most is ( at this time )

1) do i have a 3rd eye ( or am i crazyish)? if so how do i control it and how do i increase the ability.

2) My sister in law and her family are going through back to back made luck. all emotional and life changing events. I believe someone is throwing bad luck and evil at her. Is that so? if so who? and where can i find what they used. Im sure they put something in her house or outside her house to do so. How can i help her?

I would suggest sage the home!,,,

I just learned this. And it worked!!!!!

Do you know how,

It helps with all the negative stuff.....

Thankyou, ask any questions,

I am learning things myself....

But more then willing to help, andget help...lol

Angels be with you~~~~

Edited by Angelspiritguide4u
  • Like 2

seek the order around your friends. seek calm around them.

the evil you seek to expose will spawn disorder. look for the origin of disorder.

calm is not the lack of emotion , calm is the personal self controll of emotions.

with in the skin control begins , control begins with in the skin.

if you can not control your self , others will controll you .

disorder seeks to drive away calm , disorder can not control the still mind of the calm person who has self control.

look at where the attck on the calm comes from, do not look at the attack , look for the root .

do not assume the small boy who throws stones is the disorder , he may be hitting his sister so that she will attack him, and not the smaller child . look for the aunt , that whispers to the sister ... and stirs with out words , puts the stones close to the small boy .

when screaming , you can not think ... and your easily controlled.

you seek order. look for the root of the scream , not for the lungs that make it.

• Like 2

'do not assume the small boy who throws stones is the disorder , he may be hitting his sister so that she will attack him, and not the smaller child . look for the aunt , that whispers to the sister ... and stirs with out words , puts the stones close to the small boy .

you seek order. look for the root of the scream , not for the lungs that make it.'

Im reading itno this passge very personaly. Can you explain the aunt that whispers to the sister.. which aunt? There are so many. I see the sister stiringng without words. she knows more than she says. She never asks for help she holds it in makes herself sick. What is being said to her? How can I help. How do I seek the root?

Ive never used sage but ive seen it done. i can tell her about this option. I did tell her to do salt at the front door to keep enemies away but im sure thats not enough for what they are going through.

a wise wizard does not use spells to drive away a spirit ... he uses spells to expose the spirit , so that it can be seen .

a ghost can not pick up a stone . a ghost will whisper to a weak minded person , and the simple person will think they move the stone because of pride .

disorder moves stones , by making others throw them .

order is not exciting , intresting to watch or fun .... frankly , order is boreing .

when there is a moment of calm... listen for the person who gets the screaming started . do not look at the person directly , look at the person who pushed their button .

when you have your root ... do not pull it from the ground and throw it into the air , for it will surprise you in its depth .

earth , air, fire, water ... separate it from its buttons... the people it uses must first be sent away.

proximity is your best defense .

first take care of the little ones... be they the walking wounded , or the small.

find your warriors , and know their use... they are not smart, but they will stand to protect your little ones .

next remove the targets with love . apathy will pull the unloved to you .

the less you treat them as living , the more powerful they will be drawn to you.

disorder is your enemy , not the beings who hold it .

you must hold the enemy to the light ... even as the fire around you retires .

never let an enemy walk off the field , they are either friend , or they are dead.

when all seems to become peaceful , make simple to all what was done... not by any one person...

but disorder comes when we do not hold it back .

you must hold the enemy to the light ... even as the fire around you retires .

never let an enemy walk off the field , they are either friend , or they are dead.

when all seems to become peaceful , make simple to all what was done... not by any one person...

but disorder comes when we do not hold it back .

i mean this as the disorder with in those you love.

i of course do not mean you kill a person . or distroy them.

a wise wizard knows ... a blessing returns 3 fold... a curse returns seven fold...

blessings are nice , watch-out for those curses .

this may be very hard to hear, but listen with care.

rare is it , but some ones journey is often begun by being thrown out a door.

it makes little diffrence to them if they run away or are running to .

some times you have friends among you who are trying to help , by making every one a misery.

the only constant in the universe... is change .

if you bring calm , you may also bring a confrontation .

just a heads up , pick your side carefully ... you may the cause

Edited by onereaderone

"order is not exciting , intresting to watch or fun .... frankly , order is boreing .

when there is a moment of calm... listen for the person who gets the screaming started . do not look at the person directly , look at the person who pushed their button .

when you have your root ... do not pull it from the ground and throw it into the air , for it will surprise you in its depth .

earth , air, fire, water ... separate it from its buttons... the people it uses must first be sent away.

proximity is your best defense .

first take care of the little ones... be they the walking wounded , or the small.

find your warriors , and know their use... they are not smart, but they will stand to protect your little ones ."

Proximity I can do watching closley I can do. I want to prtect the little ones but dont know how. How do i find the help? (warriors ?)

Disorder has so many meanings when is comes to this situation. Is it the distfunction of the family? is it mental state? Is it the evil someone causes?

it is not uncommon to have disorder visit , when the only way to continue is in a storm .

when the storm has passed , you suddenly have a situation that must be resolved .

among those with out self control , weak of mind , and sloathful souls... it is better to be the origin of a general storm , than face a sheet storm of ownership of personal out-come .

ah... where to find your warriors... that is easy

they are not so smart. you like them easily . and they need some one to tell them what needs to be done.

be careful , disorder finds a home in them easily... but they are good hearts.

heads up... ALL FAMILYS ARE DISFUNCTIONAL !

some do it as a high art form , others just self distruct quietly... some familys stage the harmony of a garden , but you never see the weeds being pulled ... others roar like a jungle every night... but is as peaceful as a battle field graveyard .

that said... to know what disorder is... when your personal self control comes under attack.

your self control is that mother inside your head telling you what you need to do.

Edited by onereaderone

'this may be very hard to hear, but listen with care.

rare is it , but some ones journey is often begun by being thrown out a door.

it makes little diffrence to them if they run away or are running to .

some times you have friends among you who are trying to help , by making every one a misery.

the only constant in the universe... is change .

if you bring calm , you may also bring a confrontation .

just a heads up , pick your side carefully ... you may the cause'

Can you explain further? Warriors are easy? Can it be someone close to me?

on a personal note ... drive to your nearest church .

i would avoid the police or govermental services. i would under not condition call a hospital or child services.

and social workers will just make the situation far worse than you can imagine.

your warriors are the ones who will snatch up the kids and drive them to another state.

tell them not to do this.

you can drive 5 miles away and be just as far... if you can keep them away from cell phones and computers.

little ones are very very stupid . never underestimate the level of stupidity little ones can fall to .

do not stand between a mother and her child... never a good idea .

do not stand between two prize fighters , who are engaged in a life or death struggle .

do not try to save a person who seeks the distruction of some one you care about .

if a fight must happen , clear the field , remove those who have no right to be there .

as far as disfunctional familys go...

a wise wizard sees all familys as a cage you put two people into .

when children appear... the cage gets smaller... and the maddness that results can only be understood as

seen in the light of a blood sport .

the well constructed cage of family is designed to self distruct after the children abuse their parents to the point where they throw them out the door with out comment .

if you have children... then you will be poor... it is a ...if...then...

currently , the pressure on children to stay home because they can not survive is rather monsterious .

the resulting madness is not unique to this era.. but it is best understood by watching the series " adams family"

it is not healthy , but it is what it is.

the parents need to understand that the child is caught , just like they are .

the child needs to understand... relax and give them as much space as you can, this is not forever .

simple rules . parents owe them food, bed , love.... the child owes them their stuff, their time, love.

clearify the child owes the parent ... the parents stuff is not the childs stuff... the parents personal time is not to be disrespected.

love is the eternal bond between souls... there is only one thing that can be said of the soul in this case... " no comment"...

Edited by onereaderone
  • Like 1

Thank you for your help and your time.I appreciate it One last thing.. why go to church? Do I need to light a candel? Do I need to say a prayer?

Thank you for your help and your time.I appreciate it One last thing.. why go to church? Do I need to light a candel? Do I need to say a prayer?

no... you need a nice old pastor , or a nice young preist to listen to you . you need boots on the ground , ready for the fight , angel in your corner kinda people .

most people do not understand what angels look like .

angels are beat all to heck and gone, their cloths are dirty , and their shoes are skuffed.

their face is weathered and scared.

they are hard , cold , dangerious , and god save the spirit that p***'s one off .

but , you see... a demon can run away... an angel can't.

angels do not back down... not ever , never.

your angel is tired , and alone , afraid for you and herts from all the fights you do not even know he fought for you.

you don't know how meny fights he will fight for you ... and he never ever backs down .

because he is all there is between that thing and you.

demons look pretty kool, shiny , beautiful infact... and they will not stay that way for long when your angel shows up... so they are pretty quick to leave when you call your good angels.

you need to go to any local church... and let the preist or pastor know whats going on.

its kinda like a proffessional courtsy to your angel , let him know he is not alone in this.

• Like 1

my angel is tired.. i can thelp but feel sad and responsible for that.. he needs help... like power of prayer

do that right this moment... right now.

and do not wait to go find a church.

you know its one of the good guys when it is orderly...

if you get more disorder... back away , it may not be one of the good guys.

im confused now.. is this diorder we have been speaking of for me or my familt that I am concerened about. and What "thing" are you addressing? the thing thats making my angel tired. I havnt been to church in so long. I know where i can go if i need to but im not sure if i can go right this instant. but I will make my way over there at some point

• 1 month later...

seek the order around your friends. seek calm around them.

the evil you seek to expose will spawn disorder. look for the origin of disorder.

calm is not the lack of emotion , calm is the personal self controll of emotions.

with in the skin control begins , control begins with in the skin.

if you can not control your self , others will controll you .

disorder seeks to drive away calm , disorder can not control the still mind of the calm person who has self control.

look at where the attck on the calm comes from, do not look at the attack , look for the root .

do not assume the small boy who throws stones is the disorder , he may be hitting his sister so that she will attack him, and not the smaller child . look for the aunt , that whispers to the sister ... and stirs with out words , puts the stones close to the small boy .

you seek order. look for the root of the scream , not for the lungs that make it.

when I asked for this reading i was worried about my sister in law and kids but recently events are unflding with my step son that sound exactly like you reading....its exact and clear.... he is being offered to be taken away.. out of town.. you said the " warriors" would do this. I need to know. who is starting the fighting? is it the child or the man? Is the man being abusive or is the child being disprespectful? what should I do?