Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Myself

AnswersForLeigh

I had an issue with a family memeber and that was impotant to me to find out. and i got some good feedback. i would like to know about mysself now. i got on this site for unaswered questions. I have had many different experiences. I wannaknow if i have some kind of thid eye. or am a little on the crazy side (which i fear ) that is why i dont discuss this with to many poeple. If anyone has time to read me.. please help me out.

we are all crazy. we are all the single voice of sanity. you are singluarly unique.

the third eye is 5 answers....

1) the third eye is a construct of your vision. is totaly a fabrication of the mind .

we all have a "minds eye" ...

2) the third eye is the place in the forehead where the minds power reachs out from.

those with unique or more focused mind power has a spot that appears on the forehead...

that is sometimes known as the third eye.

• Like 1

There is the generic concept of "the third eye," indicating spiritual sensitivity, and then a lot of historical and religious/spiritual understandings of the 3rd eye from Eastern faiths and philosophy. If you 'google' "third eye awakening" or "third eye spirituality" you will discover lots of resources.

My only connection to this is that my father, over 40 years ago, told me to be aware of the potential of the third eye when I told him the area of my forehead between my eyes was often sensitive. Dad was into various esoteric philosophies, especially 'Rosicrucianism.' Apparently this sensitivity is related to the brain-based pineal gland, but I never researched it very far.

Best wishes on your search for knowledge and insight. Craziness can be an alternative, but rarely is it the first one.

• Like 1

3) the eye sees by "not letting light in" more than gathering all light .

if the eye did not have a lens ... you would sense only a brightness.

the more care the eye takes in what light it allowed in , the more visual your image.

the third eye is no diffrent , it is not the choir of emotions that the third eye hears... but the whisper of gods poetry.

• Like 2

well i have been told that everyone has the ability.. whiich makes sense because we only use a percentage of our brain but some of us can tap into it... some better than others.. i guess in some expeirneces of mine i have been able to tap in. but i just dont know how to stay tapped in.

It would be helpful if you you asked more specific questions, I think, and were more specific about what kinds of experiences you've had. I realize it might be difficult to share those experiences, and you might be apprehensive of skeptics, but that's part of the process. You will also find plenty of support, as well. There are some very kind and knowledgeable people on this forum who are always willing to help.

• Like 2

ill copy past from some of the other forums of my experiences... now im a little worried about what onereadone was telling me about getting to church for my over worked angel. Im worried on why my angel is overwork. I harly go to church. Just on Christmas really. I would like to know whats going on in the topic. I would love your insight on this beany and onereadone

Posted Today, 12:39 PMI have very vivid and colorful dreams. So much imagery and detail there is no way they do not mean something. I also have dreams that predict certin situations. I pray at night for God to help me undstand my dreams a little better because sometimes they are hard to understand and disect. Any suggestions on how to help disect the imagery.

Dreams I had years ago & still remember till this day:

The Nuns

The dream started in a car. My boyfriend driving and me in the passanger side. We were driving down a dirt road that was surrounded by bright green grass field. The grass was pretty high like wheatfields but green. The grass was waving inthe wind slowly. As i was admiring the grass I notice an old fashioned buggy driving by. Their were nuns in the buggy (its been so long i cant remember exactly how many..I want to say 3.. but still unsure).

We then pull up to a parkinglot, which was not said but I just knew, was a hospital parkinglot.

I got off the car and lookked up at the building in the parking lot. I remember exgagerated hights of the building. (very dreamlike, cartoonie even) I then look around the parking lot and see one of the nuns walking barefooted. He feet were dirty and bloody. She walked over to me and I then turn around and take out 2 pairs of white shoes that I actually owned in waking life. I choose on pair and I put them on her feet. She than gave me three coins. The coins were bronze in color. They had a head shape on them but for sure they were NOT pennies. I looked up at her and she smiled at me and then I woke.

Any insight on this particular dream? Its an old one but it always felt special ^^^

The House

I was walking down the street of one of the streets I lived on as a kid. I had my oldest son in a stroler ( when i had this dream he was not a baby anymore ) I walked up the driveway of the house that I used to live next door to as a kid. It was like some kind of open house, available for viewing. I walk in, and the house looked dim; cob webs and cracks in the walls. Something out of a haunted house in a horror movie. At some point I loose the stroler. I then walk upstair and into a room. The room was clean white, bright and empty. I do a full 360 in the room and when i completley turn the room then had black and white checkerd floors. Hanginf from the cieling in the middle of the room was a black tux and a sprakling red dress ( the red was deep and stood out the most ) i walked ass it onto a balcony terrace. The balcony was covered with pretty green vines and hanging from the balcony were 3 rosaries. From longet to shotest , Black, clearish white & red.

Another old one but never new what it meant.^^^^

Recent:

Premonition

This was a long drawn out dream but one part stood out. In waking life I have a brother in law and his family that used to live next door to a couple that I always felt was toxic. They always gave me a vibe of lies and jealousy and greed. They eventually moved aways and my family lost contact with them. In my dream my sister in law and I ran into the women of this couple and we stopped to talk to her. As my sister in law and her were talking i notice the male of this couple walk out of a house and putting his wallet in his back pocket. He then walk towards my sister in law and myself. I woke. A few days later I talked to my sister in law and she told me they went to visit their old neighbors and later that day she posted pictures (FB) of them hanging out. I amidatly got worried.. i never liked them.. i always thought the were users .. money hungry.. i feel negativity from them. I think the dream was a warning.

Posted Today, 01:14 PM

I have had pictures while im relaxing aswell but i have never been sure if i was getting into a dream state or what? I do know that the radom faces i have seen I dont know who they are. Never seen them before in my life...

Edited by AnswersForLeigh

I have also had a dream of my Grandfather who passed when I was 5... I dont have much memory of him other than he drove a blue truck and he took care of my first dog when my parents couldnt anymore. I was also told her was a very Catholic man. I didnt baptize my kids after they were born.. I wated a long time. I think my oldest was 8 and my youngest was 5 when they finaly got baptized. The night before mass I had the dream. He told Me He was very proud of me and that I was beautiful. I assumed he was proud because i finally baptized my kids. Im sure i was really talking to him.

There was another time in my life when I was going through some BAD STUFF. I was seeing a santera. She prayed for me and on me and was trying to help me during this bad time. i slowly came out of this bad time and eventually moved to the other side of town. I stop seeing her when things got fixed but i though of her often. She helped a lot. She only spoke spanish so when I did go see her I took a traslater. That was another reason why i never went back either. I had to find someone i trusted to traslate everytime. I also have to mention she was a heavy smoker. About a year went by after i had last seen her and i started going through some struggling decisions. ( nothing like my past situations ) but still another life annoyance. I went to bed one night and I saw her face ( very vclose and in my face ) she blew smoke at me and said " Decidir " I didnt understand spanish so i did knwo what she said. I later found it mean DECIDE. The problem i was having at the time was an issue in which i would have to choose one path or the other. I think she came to me in my dreams ( im sure she was still alive as well ) to remind me to make a decison. I cant have both.

any insight on those?

to be clear, i am a beleiver in time travel . my advice comes from a understanding of physic's and a concept that is rooted in a science that may seem to one with a superfical understanding ... as " paranormal " ...

force/ function / form is not easy to understand , and nearly imposable to explain .

the parable goes like this : low cost / high quality /fast delivey .... pick any two .

if it arrives quickly and costs nothing... the quality is poor.

if the quality is good and you get it quickly.. it cost alot.

if it is cheap and great quality... you wait a year for it to arrive ...

why this is true... is hard to understand , but you will find that it is true.

when you understand "low cost/high quality/fast delivery" , then understanding "form /function/ force" is much easier to explain.

your need to go to church has very little to do with seeking god , or things spiritual in your life .

frankly speaking, if you seek god ... the last place to go is a church... if you ask question about god in a church , they will most likely as you to leave .

you go to church if you have personal problem with family members , or you have issues of disorder in your life path.

the path your life takes has nothing to do with arrivals and depatures... it is all about ' going to ' and ' leaving from' situations and issues ... the way to tell at a glance is did you leave things in your past ... or ... do you have a door you need to get thru .... if you can answer either of these two questions... you can tell what your current path is.

knowing the path your on will tell you how you travel it, and the rewards and hazards you can seek .

your attitude is everything , the sky is either gods cyan canvas of cloud mountains and cirrus brush strokes... or a place where rain comes from to make every one wet miserable and cold ...

its all point of view.

frankly speaking... everything is point of view . death is over rated , there are alot of things worse than death .

the only thing about death that makes it so bad... a ghost can not pick up a stone .

• Like 1

one point that needs to be clear.

catholics have force patterns that service the family much better than local social services or govermental agencys .

Islam is very much like the social worker and a order of forced culture.

islam recognises the ownership of persons as property , and a women , homosexual or slave will be badly treated if the church is access'd for family services .

the form that it takes is in a bias of out come to the preist or the husband .

the force vector is " greater civil harmony " the personal soul is the currency spent , in tender .

order is the power the church uses to keep followers from leaving it .

so it is a soul trap , that any that enter can not escape .

women , homosexuals ,and little ones are in the greatest danger from islam .

catholic doctrine is not much better , how ever its force vector is fundimentaly diffrent and there for

the form is diffrent , and the function may look in every way the same... the out come is diffrent .

the preist is not seeking civil order , he seeks the order with in the souls involved .

he seeks to help the persons with in the disorder .

in islam , the people in the situation are treated as the disorder , and what is being helped or protected are the people outside the situation. these are totaly diffrent points of view.

the catholic church in its doctrine seems to either recognise disorder for what it is... or understands the nature of reality on a deeper level than is explained in common civil awareness.

it is clear that islam has not a single clue what they are doing or what is going on

....and islam is a tool of those who travel in time , to this now , in hopes of distroying us with disorder, and in that way change the future out come of their own distruction .

angels and demons are real ... and they travel from a future to now to do battle ... human kind is the battle field .

with the right physic's , the logical clearity is unmistakeable .

form follows function

function follows force

force follows form

when you have any one ... the other two are logical .

those of this time do not understand that where you are is as much the technology and the forces around you... as any date or year . your blind to the physical laws , the forces and functions of why things work the way they do.

when you wake up , you will want to take the blue pill and go back to sleep .

to address you more directly .

everything you dream was not what you think it was.... but it was what you felt , and what you felt was right on .

the person who is best at telling you what your dreams mean is you ( the dreamer) .

if you need help in understanding them , the reader of dreams may be any one , you just need to listen .

the sender of the dream can not talk in real life... (ghosts can not pick up stones) but they can have others talk for them , even when the person talking is unaware they are doing the talking for a soul ( the ghost get some one to throw a stone... and the person does not know why they threw it. ).

Edited by onereaderone
  • Like 2