Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World Bank Whistleblower Reveals

david icke is right

http://www.globalresearch.ca/world-bank-whistleblower-reveals-how-the-global-elite-rule-the-world/5353130

Karen Hudes is a graduate of Yale Law School and she worked in the legal department of the World Bank for more than 20 years. In fact, when she was fired for blowing the whistle on corruption inside the World Bank, she held the position of Senior Counsel.

She was in a unique position to see exactly how the global elite rule the world, and the information that she is now revealing to the public is absolutely stunning. According to Hudes, the elite use a very tight core of financial institutions and mega-corporations to dominate the planet.

Remember, this is not some “conspiracy theorist” that is saying these things. This is a Yale-educated attorney that worked inside the World Bank for more than two decades. The following summary of her credentials comes directly from her

considering everyone thinks this is a conspiracy it will be in here.

• Like 3

Do we have any corroboration that she is who she says she is?

Do we have any corroboration that she is who she says she is?

Well If she turns up dead with a suicide note found I think she can be worth trusting

• Like 5

Well, we know that a very tight core of financial institutions and mega-corporations dominate the planet, surely, that's the natural consequence of Capitalism, so I don't see why there's any need for all this talk of Illuminati and Secret World Government plots to enslave the world's population (which usually just seems to mean America's) or eradicate 60% of the world's population or whatever (which usually, again, seems to mean just America's). That, too, well, the enslavement bit at any rate, is a natural consequence of Capitalism; enslave people into serving The Economy and feed them cheap packaged entertainment to keep them docile. And the part about eradicating 60% of the population I'm afraid just doesn't make any sense in this context. Why remove a large proportion of the drones who do the work for you and make the money for you? Makes no sense at all. So there doesn't seem to be any need for an Illiminati or a new World Order or all the rest of it, as it's already going on quite overtly, only we've been conditioned to believing that it's an intrinsic part of "Democracy" and "Freedom".

• Like 2

Well, we know that a very tight core of financial institutions and mega-corporations dominate the planet, surely, that's the natural consequence of Capitalism, so I don't see why there's any need for all this talk of Illuminati and Secret World Government plots to enslave the world's population (which usually just seems to mean America's) or eradicate 60% of the world's population or whatever (which usually, again, seems to mean just America's).

It's to do with the fact that If America wakes up and actually started to get rid of them which I believe is on the table as 'they' are so frightened of this happening then their best bet is to start getting rid of people. Anything to protect itself.

That, too, well, the enslavement bit at any rate, is a natural consequence of Capitalism; enslave people into serving The Economy and feed them cheap packaged entertainment to keep them docile.

What exactly is natural about the consequences of capitalism? I aint got no money so I die. We all die I agree in the end, but what about a 20 year old when their's no work? Is that natural?

And the part about eradicating 60% of the population I'm afraid just doesn't make any sense in this context. Why remove a large proportion of the drones who do the work for you and make the money for you?

What If they don't work, realize money is an ilusion and start turning on their slave masters? Better get rid of the 60%.

Makes no sense at all. So there doesn't seem to be any need for an Illiminati or a new World Order or all the rest of it, as it's already going on quite overtly, only we've been conditioned to believing that it's an intrinsic part of "Democracy" and "Freedom".

They need it (new world order) and they are going for it, look at syria, their plan is to get the world further into debt to them, this is the whole purpose of this thread.

Well If she turns up dead with a suicide note found I think she can be worth trusting

And that she was possibly mentally ill. But then that's the only type you trust.

What exactly is natural about the consequences of capitalism? I aint got no money so I die. We all die I agree in the end, but what about a 20 year old when their's no work? Is that natural?

What i mean is, that's the natural consequence of the processes of Capitalism, not that it is a natural process, it's not, it's something entirely invented by Man.

What If they don't work, realize money is an ilusion and start turning on their slave masters? Better get rid of the 60%.

Surely money already is an illusion to the great majority of the world's population, it's only a very small elite in the "Developed" world who treat it as their god.

so that's a "no" then?

So beyond her saying exactly what you want to hear, why should we listen?

so that's a "no" then?

So beyond her saying exactly what you want to hear, why should we listen?

Her resume speaks for its self.

Edited by preacherman76

And that she was possibly mentally ill. But then that's the only type you trust.

I have not met anyone sane yet.

• Like 2

What i mean is, that's the natural consequence of the processes of Capitalism, not that it is a natural process, it's not, it's something entirely invented by Man.

So it can be uninvented then. :yes:

Surely money already is an illusion to the great majority of the world's population, it's only a very small elite in the "Developed" world who treat it as their god.

Now that is dellusional.

Icke, Im well educated in economics. Choose ANY event in last century and I will reveal conspiracy behind it. They all have same motive-money.

Choose any. From JFK death, Lincolns death, WW 2, great depression...Iran, Saudi Arabia...Hitler...

Problem is deeper then this pure lady imagined.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Her resume speaks for its self.

At the moment, she's like Bob Lazar - all talk about her credentials but no verification.

I could present myself as a Rhodes Scholar and say something people on the fringe want to hear and they'd lap it up.

Well, we know that a very tight core of financial institutions and mega-corporations dominate the planet, surely, that's the natural consequence of Capitalism, so I don't see why there's any need for all this talk of Illuminati and Secret World Government plots to enslave the world's population (which usually just seems to mean America's) or eradicate 60% of the world's population or whatever (which usually, again, seems to mean just America's). That, too, well, the enslavement bit at any rate, is a natural consequence of Capitalism; enslave people into serving The Economy and feed them cheap packaged entertainment to keep them docile. And the part about eradicating 60% of the population I'm afraid just doesn't make any sense in this context. Why remove a large proportion of the drones who do the work for you and make the money for you? Makes no sense at all. So there doesn't seem to be any need for an Illiminati or a new World Order or all the rest of it, as it's already going on quite overtly, only we've been conditioned to believing that it's an intrinsic part of "Democracy" and "Freedom".

Dear Colonel,

you catch heart of problem as I see CT. Problem is that people see something rolling behind hill and they tend to point finger into wrong person or society or secret organization or organization or even government.

Democracy in USA can be disscued. Do we really have democracy in USA? So if no, as I think, then how can they export democracy to others states. Freedom of market is illusion. There is no such thing.

I do agree with you that people mentined sometimes some secret groups in wrong context. So far as I know Illuminati doesnt exist anymore. There is no need for them either.

I did study many secret societies. From British Round table to Triad. But person who study theme knows exactly who is responsible for what.

Its interesting subject. We all know that Freemasonry tried for example to ruin Chatolic Italy. Or that Bilderbergs were in fact "corrupted" NATO which served to protect US Dolar by Oil prices. Or that Club of Rome work on agenda for population control. Or that many US politicans were Bone and Skull. And so on. But there is also link between those secret societies. People who are Bone and Skull also are Freemasons. People who are Bilderbergs are also in Triateral commision. Some US presidents were in that commison. So, you caught big point.

I also dont like when I read in this forum how Zionism have something with WW1 or WW2. Yet people think they cause something. They didnt.

Truth is that diabolical and corrupted elite exists. And they are not neither aliens, lizards or demons. I even once argued on one forum that those elite spread those lies to scare people.

We dont need to be feared of them. They are just outlaws. Well organized. Agressive and diabolical.

They do crimes against humanity- and humanity will response. Even if they are demons, then Im sure God will be on our side and help us.

But I like to think on them as well organized criminals , diabolical thats for sure, who have been organized for a long time ago.

Now why USA? Because that elite moved from Amsterdam to London and then to NY. There is possobility that they operate in Venetian republic before Amsetrdam.

They are now mostly in USA. And when they ruined USA they will move to Hong Kong or else.

They dont care about USA. Now when people say USA Im 100% that most people think on elite who rules USA.

USA is empire. And emperors are well known. To me. Imagine what intelligience agencies of another countries knows.

Justice will prevail. :tu:

• Like 2

Icke, Im well educated in economics. Choose ANY event in last century and I will reveal conspiracy behind it. They all have same motive-money.

Choose any. From JFK death, Lincolns death, WW 2, great depression...Iran, Saudi Arabia...Hitler...

Problem is deeper then this pure lady imagined.

I know but at least she is on rt telling her truth. :su

• Like 1

I know but at least she is on rt telling her truth. :su

She didnt discovered anything new.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

true, but some still doubt here, proof is on this thread.

encouraging that she is willing to break ranks and go public, yes? they are not all powerful, as the fearful believe.

I do not recall from recent times, anyone else doing this? maybe in books, but publicly like this?

• Like 2

true, but some still doubt here, proof is on this thread.

encouraging that she is willing to break ranks and go public, yes? they are not all powerful, as the fearful believe.

I do not recall from recent times, anyone else doing this? maybe in books, but publicly like this?

Many writters did. Also on youtube. And many caring people in history. Even in US congress. Or in journals. Or in others senates.

Its good that she did it. Jefferey Grupp did it on our national television.

Also Engdahl said it on our national television.

I think many politicians said it. Just common folks dont get it. But others politicians who knows whats going on very well understand it.

• Like 2

Many writters did. Also on youtube. And many caring people in history. Even in US congress. Or in journals. Or in others senates.

Its good that she did it. Jefferey Grupp did it on our national television.

Also Engdahl said it on our national television.

I think many politicians said it. Just common folks dont get it. But others politicians who knows whats going on very well understand it.

i don't disagree, but i'm saying it is not often that an insider comes out against it in this fashion.

engdahl is a great researcher, but was never an insider, grupp i don't know his background.

some insiders write books like quiqley (who documented but was not adverserial) and others are quoted or write memoirs throughout history, but that is different to what this woman has done.

• Like 2

i don't disagree, but i'm saying it is not often that an insider comes out against it in this fashion.

engdahl is a great researcher, but was never an insider, grupp i don't know his background.

some insiders write books like quiqley (who documented but was not adverserial) and others are quoted or write memoirs throughout history, but that is different to what this woman has done.

Recently I read one insider who worked for US government and his job was to destroy documents which government wants that we dont see. Anyway, he bring some interesting data. Even that Hitler have had Atom bomb and that he tested it in North Europe. Somewhere between Germany and Poland...or around. I forgot. He even say which is true that during D day in Normandy US soldiers bring Griger counter with them. I forgot even his name. But I can search it. Anyway, he was one to inform about Jewish state before 1948.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=253953

Also he spoke about Bari raid by Germans. Where UK and USA wanted to use chemichal weapon against Germans and Italians. Then he said how Nazists survived in USA. And that their Eugenics program is still on. And that they are sponsored by same people who sponsored Hitler. IBM, Standard Oil( Rockefeller), Ford...

etc.

People start to talk. :w00t:

Same as I.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=255491

:tu:

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo
  • Like 1

I love the arrogance that you believe that everyone knows how corrupt the system is and everyone knows all about history.

This is the first time in thousands of years ever since the schism, ever since the planet has dropped down the frequencies to this hell hole that we are rediscovering what has happened to the planet and the human beings that are being used by a this evil.

I didn't know anything of this information 20 years ago I just played along like everyone else but knew something was wrong. I'm surrounded by people just going about their daily lives not even a clue about Zionism banking or religion.

I love the arrogance that you believe that everyone knows how corrupt the system is and everyone knows all about history.

This is the first time in thousands of years ever since the schism, ever since the planet has dropped down the frequencies to this hell hole that we are rediscovering what has happened to the planet and the human beings that are being used by a this evil.

I didn't know anything of this information 20 years ago I just played along like everyone else but knew something was wrong. I'm surrounded by people just going about their daily lives not even a clue about Zionism banking or religion.

Im not arrogant. You didnt know about it same as you probably dont know why civilization rise and fall. Because you didnt study it. What Zionism have to do with it? That part I miss.

Please. Im not expert on theme. So thats why I even post here. To learn. I wish that you explain me so that even I could understand it.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

I'm surrounded by people just going about their daily lives not even a clue about Zionism banking or religion.

Please, all knowing one, expound on that statement for those of us less intelligent than you.

Are the top Saudi Arabia financiers "Zionists" ? No.

Are the top Chinese financiers "Zionists" ? No.

Are the top Russian financiers "Zionists" ? No.

Etc..etc...