Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reaching proper authorities

Sonrae

The voynich manuscript is a description of the person's soul meeting the path of enlightenment. The pictures describe the vegetation one encounters as traps of satin. The person must have been a priest or had an encounter with someone. I learned about it when people on the spiritual plane taught me how to defeat the plant attackers or what sins or vices are associated with what "trap". The language used is prayer language of the person. The other pictures show other traps. After I passed through this phase of "learning", I experienced the New Jerusalem. Believe me heaven is real!!

I realize some people wonder about the knowledge that is accumulated even though professionals relay the information but I wonder why they haven't figured out what the symbols etc.mean. Around 1919 Tesla, Maxwell, Einstein (?) developed glasses coated with a chemical. The chemical allowed people to see into the heavenly dimensions on earth and Hell on earth. The people killed themselves. The government banned the chemical and confiscated all the information. The Nazca lines are representations of the demons that are on top of the earth. I know about spiders, crocodile figures, wolf, birds. The problem is why didn't they figure or mention the geometric lines. The same with the crop circles. Why didn't they show about the three dimensional drawings? The Nazca lines were to created to leave how we can create a force field like used to protect the earth while it was being created. Maxwell writes about this and I believe Tesla. HAARP/satellite system was designed after this but Nazca is using the frequency of God power or the magnetic field of the earth. The problem is we are working with dark energy and not the photons, etc. The pyramids or lei system monitored and created a force field around the earth. The golden top of the great pyramid in Egypt was powered with the ley or lei lines. The Nazca geometric picture is really the light pathway of the lei current magnified. The lines leading up to the picture is the same as the pyramid a current pathway center. The nodes created with the wire lines was the control computer. The one node is the key to communication with the UFO, teleportation, etc. The problem with Goble Teke(sp?) is they must not open the door. This will allow the demons, fallen angels out. Armageddon, battle of spiritual energy.

In one of the colleges/universities on the east coast, a student created the device needed to communicate with ET. They were visited- paranormally a week before good Friday this year. They had one mistake. The device was probably confiscated by the government. The student is the grandson of the scientist who did paranormal studies in Germany. This must not be used by the government but by IBM.

The ELF is real. Man has been doing research in this area for years. We are trying to mimic "heaven" and paranormal events. Mind control has been occurring for years.

Take care and God Bless!

O.o

Edited by kannin
  • Like 1

plant attackers really? i think your "stargate" needs to be remodeled and recharged

The voynich manuscript is a description of the person's soul meeting the path of enlightenment. The pictures describe the vegetation one encounters as traps of satin. The person must have been a priest or had an encounter with someone. I learned about it when people on the spiritual plane taught me how to defeat the plant attackers or what sins or vices are associated with what "trap". The language used is prayer language of the person. The other pictures show other traps. After I passed through this phase of "learning", I experienced the New Jerusalem. Believe me heaven is real!!

I realize some people wonder about the knowledge that is accumulated even though professionals relay the information but I wonder why they haven't figured out what the symbols etc.mean. Around 1919 Tesla, Maxwell, Einstein (?) developed glasses coated with a chemical. The chemical allowed people to see into the heavenly dimensions on earth and Hell on earth. The people killed themselves. The government banned the chemical and confiscated all the information. The Nazca lines are representations of the demons that are on top of the earth. I know about spiders, crocodile figures, wolf, birds. The problem is why didn't they figure or mention the geometric lines. The same with the crop circles. Why didn't they show about the three dimensional drawings? The Nazca lines were to created to leave how we can create a force field like used to protect the earth while it was being created. Maxwell writes about this and I believe Tesla. HAARP/satellite system was designed after this but Nazca is using the frequency of God power or the magnetic field of the earth. The problem is we are working with dark energy and not the photons, etc. The pyramids or lei system monitored and created a force field around the earth. The golden top of the great pyramid in Egypt was powered with the ley or lei lines. The Nazca geometric picture is really the light pathway of the lei current magnified. The lines leading up to the picture is the same as the pyramid a current pathway center. The nodes created with the wire lines was the control computer. The one node is the key to communication with the UFO, teleportation, etc. The problem with Goble Teke(sp?) is they must not open the door. This will allow the demons, fallen angels out. Armageddon, battle of spiritual energy.

In one of the colleges/universities on the east coast, a student created the device needed to communicate with ET. They were visited- paranormally a week before good Friday this year. They had one mistake. The device was probably confiscated by the government. The student is the grandson of the scientist who did paranormal studies in Germany. This must not be used by the government but by IBM.

The ELF is real. Man has been doing research in this area for years. We are trying to mimic "heaven" and paranormal events. Mind control has been occurring for years.

Take care and God Bless!

Well my goodness.. That is an interesting notion for a paranormal film. Kind of the paranormal version of National Treasure or Da Vinci Code.

So, centuries of research, some of the best linguists in the world, years of manpower.

And YOU disypher the Voynich Manuscript?

• Like 2

So, centuries of research, some of the best linguists in the world, years of manpower.

And YOU disypher the Voynich Manuscript?

my thoughts exactly

Lets refrain from ad-hom attacks. Attack the idea not the person.

I was, the idea that some random person on an internet site figured out the Voynic.

Furthermore, the claims he made has no structural backing and is to be taken as fact because he said it.

He made himself part of the idea.

@SkepticalB - My comment was aimed for those who's posts I removed

I thought the Nazca lines where to communicate with the gods?

Anyways, interesting :)

...and the source of your information Sonrae, is from where?

To either believe or debunk requires a source.

Oh, and your thread title, "Reaching proper authorities... How to locate proper authorities in relation to unexplained information." I assume when you speak of 'unexplained information' you're referring to the Voynich Manuscripts. I didn't see any information in your OP as to who, or what the 'proper authorities' are or even why they should be contacted.

You also mentioned at least one historical incidence of some mysterious 'chemically coated glasses'. Do you have a reference source for that?

Edit: ...spelling of course.

Edited by Likely Guy