Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hollywood

qxcontinuum

Nothing simplifies life as blaming others for your actions or those who enable a person to do so. Next to common sense, responsibility for ones actions are almost extinct.

It's refreshing to read there are people left in this wold that believe in such things though.

That's nothing unique to Hollywood

How is what Hollywood is doing any different or any worse?

People make stuff up all the time whether it's telling stories around a campfire, writing them down in books or shooting them on film. And they've been doing it since the dawn of time.

Through so called talk shows or reality shows is propagating an abnormal culture where aparently is normal for boys to act like girls, or wives to leave their husbands, where to become a model or singer or famous in general no matter what is everyone's goal . It is teaching that persuing money will bring happiness and fulfilment. It is teaching that everything is normal as long one is enjoying no matter how wrong this is according to social standards.

Bleah....aliens and crazy legends distorted like Lord of the Rings, or Merlin or Dracula etc are my latest concerns, although i do have a co worker who has seen lord of the ring over 100,s of time and he now learns elfs language instead of French as to get pay more money...another one is considering himself a social vampire not socializing with anyone during the day but only at night time

Edited by qxcontinuum

It's all Hollywood really. Our minds and eyes or believes are very much driven by movies and Hollywood these days. That includes aliens, fake religions, believes, myths etc...recently there is a cult and admiration for vampirism.. Of corse it is from Twighlight!

What a twisted world , wake up peoples. Nothing a camera can't catch is real!

Great theory. Now why don't you do some actual work and gather evidence to support it...

Because i have a busy life and i am a coward like everyone else to start promoting this reality. Plus is not really a secret or a revelation to anyone. It is just causing a motivational culture wich a bigger majority is embracing. We don'l like the realities we're surrounded by cuz we've made our lives and general living harder. We like the drug provided by Hollywood feeding to the desire of escaping this life.

If everyone will be ever solid sincere with himself the UFO sightings and alien abductions will be reduced to over 98 %

Edited by qxcontinuum