Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

False widow fears spread as suspicious spider

Commander CMG

THERE were fears the venemous false widow had spread north of the border today after a patterned spider was spotted in Perth.

The creature was photographed by Danielle Davidson at the weekend and posted on Facebook.

Terrified Danielle said a spider fell onto her neck as she took rubbish to her wheelie bin.

She wrote: “I am never touching my wheelie bin EVER AGAIN!!!!

“Went out to the garden to put a bag in the bin, I had to move the bin slightly to get to it just as something fell out the bag, so I bent down to pick it up to then feel something on my neck.

“Automatically I wiped it with my hand.. TO THEN FEEL IT MOVE! I swiped it again and this THING fell to the floor! I think the whole of perth never mind western edge heard me scream!!!

“Honestly can still feel my heart pounding out my chest.... Eeeeeek!” Luckily on this occasion it proved to be a case of mistaken identity

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pallidin

• Commander CMG

• Still Waters

• Lopex

More here -

The noble false widow - Britain's most venomous spider - is spreading across the UK, with reports of sightings in London, Wales, Norfolk and Birmingham.

http://www.telegraph...-across-UK.html

More here -

The noble false widow - Britain's most venomous spider - is spreading across the UK, with reports of sightings in London, Wales, Norfolk and Birmingham.

http://www.telegraph...-across-UK.html

Well, that's disturbing.

At least you all don't have Black Widows.. They're all over under the house here.

OMG I would live in a hotel for three days while I bug bombed the bejeezus out of it. You're braver than I am!