Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House Blinks : Reason : China Called !

CyberKen

The Chinese called the White House and yelled at Obama.

"We own $1 Trillion in U.S. Treasury Notes! Cut a deal with the GOP and end this nonsense!"

"Okay, sorry about that. Please forgive me. XOXOXO Barry"

Gene Sperling let the cat out of the bag.

- White House Blinks -

post-142056-0-88520300-1381251639_thumb.

Chinese Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao --DEMANDS -- concrete measures to avoid catastrophic default !

Edited by CyberKen

I wish your side would drop the Barry thing. So old and makes any opinion you have invalid.

• Like 4

I wish your side would drop the Barry thing. So old and makes any opinion you have invalid.

Why? Because it shows a lack of respect for a leader who constantly disrespects us? When is the last time this administration held a press conference in the rose garden? 2008? No press conferences for us only announcements and scripted interviews. That's because there is no feeling from this administration that they need to explain themselves to the American people. Sounds a bit like a dictator doesn't it? Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

Why? Because it shows a lack of respect for a leader who constantly disrespects us? When is the last time this administration held a press conference in the rose garden? 2008? No press conferences for us only announcements and scripted interviews. That's because there is no feeling from this administration that they need to explain themselves to the American people. Sounds a bit like a dictator doesn't it?

Correct! You teach people how to treat you. :tu:

Speaker Boehner is sitting in the catbird seat now. Go read the article.

Chinese - DEMAND - concrete measures.

Speaker Boehner answers the phone.

Okay, no problem there Barry but i need to see some concessions from you right now.

The GOP demands:

- Fund the government with a CR through mid-December

- Drop Kick ObamaCare for 1 Year

- Repeal Medical Device Tax

Why? Because it shows a lack of respect for a leader who constantly disrespects us? When is the last time this administration held a press conference in the rose garden? 2008? No press conferences for us only announcements and scripted interviews. That's because there is no feeling from this administration that they need to explain themselves to the American people. Sounds a bit like a dictator doesn't it?

Yes, it shows a complete lack of respect.

And are you saying that because the President hasn't had a press conference in the Rose Garden, that somehow makes him a dictator? Or that your perception of a lack of explanation does it?

Sorry, those arguments of disrespect and hyperbole should just get thrown out with the wash water. They are tired cliches.

Feel free to criticize all you'd like, I'm all for that, but for goodness sake, he's still the leader of our country. I think that in itself demands respect.

Edited by supervike
  • Like 3

And are you saying that because the President hasn't had a press conference in the Rose Garden, that somehow makes him a dictator? Or that your perception of a lack of explanation does it?

Sorry, those arguments of disrespect and hyperbole should just get thrown out with the wash water. They are tired cliches.

Feel free to criticize all you'd like, I'm all for that, but for goodness sake, he's still the leader of our country. I think that in itself demands respect.

Obama closed the World War II Monument because he is immature and petulant.

• Like 1

I respect anyone until they demonstrate they don't deserve it, thus Barry.
  • Like 1

I respect anyone until they demonstrate they don't deserve it, thus Barry.

Well, that ends it for Obama.

He will have to make concessions to Speaker John Boehner or risk getting yelled at ....again by the Chinese Vice Finance Minister.

- Game Over -

Victory Lap for Senator Ted Cruz !

China was our trump card.

The Chinese called the White House and yelled at Obama.

"We own $1 Trillion in U.S. Treasury Notes! Cut a deal with the GOP and end this nonsense!"

"Okay, sorry about that. Please forgive me. XOXOXO Barry"

Gene Sperling let the cat out of the bag.

- White House Blinks -

post-142056-0-88520300-1381251639_thumb.

Chinese Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao --DEMANDS -- concrete measures to avoid catastrophic default !

So now that the Chinese supposedly tell America what to do, that's somehow a win for the republicans? Right.... That's just what we want for our future, isn't it? I bet Boehner was glad when the Chinese told him how to run his country! What a proud moment for the GOP.

• Like 2

Well, that ends it for Obama.

He will have to make concessions to Speaker John Boehner or risk getting yelled at ....again by the Chinese Vice Finance Minister.

- Game Over -

Victory Lap for Senator Ted Cruz !

China was our trump card.

Folks, this right here is complete absurdity at its absolute finest, take note.

Yes!! Go senator Cruz!! You got something... I think.... accomplished by doing nothing! Congratulations to you, Mr. Cruz.

Edited by andy4
  • Like 1

So now that the Chinese supposedly tell America what to do, that's somehow a win for the republicans? Right.... That's just what we want for our future, isn't it? I bet Boehner was glad when the Chinese told him how to run his country! What a proud moment for the GOP.

Since the Chinese own $1 Trillion in U.S. Treasury Notes, that gives them - leverage - over Obama.

The Chinese Vice Finance Minister will probably call - everyday - to yell at Obama.

"Don't you default on MY T-Notes!!!!"

Quick! Get Speaker John Boehner on the phone!

Okay, i'm ready to make concessions. You win.

What do you want?

Folks, this right here is complete absurdity at its absolute finest, take note.

Read the article. Why did Gene Sperling - blink - ???

Be honest.

Of course it is!

GOP fanatics like CyberBarbieKen don't care if America is held to ransom by a foreign power, so long as it is the Democrats in charge when that happens. That's called patriotism - GOP style.

• Like 3

Since the Chinese own $1 Trillion in U.S. Treasury Notes, that gives them - leverage - over Obama.

The Chinese Vice Finance Minister will probably call - everyday - to yell at Obama.

"Don't you default on MY T-Notes!!!!"

Quick! Get Speaker John Boehner on the phone!

Okay, i'm ready to make concessions. You win.

What do you want?

Your cant be serious. Honestly, are you? You're saying that another country telling the USA what to do is a good thing? Anyone who agrees with that is insane. If this is true, it surely won't end with Obama. But...as long as the GOP get their "victory".

• Like 1

Of course it is!

GOP fanatics like CyberBarbieKen don't care if America is held to ransom by a foreign power, so long as it is the Democrats in charge when that happens. That's called patriotism - GOP style.

The Chinese are the ADULTS demanding " concrete measures " NOW !

End the Political Theater.

- Game Over -

Senator Ted Cruz is the new SuperPower in Washington D.C.

Congressman Peter King tried every trick in the book to sabotage him but thank God he failed. :tu:

Your cant be serious. Honestly, are you? You're saying that another country telling the USA what to do is a good thing? Anyone who agrees with that is insane. If this is true, it surely won't end with Obama. But...as long as the GOP get their "victory".

It's called being " Financially Responsible " instead of having MSM buddies like BusinessWeek declare

" That the default will be an economic calamity like none the world has EVER seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fear-mongering BS has failed. Nice try. :tu:

That's not the point. The republicans have been trying to bring the administration to the negotiating table and Barry has been refusing to budge on anything. Somehow the GOP, who have been saying for at least a week they will negotiate, have been portrayed as the bad guys by the MSM. Go figure.

It's a disgrace to the USA that the president has pushed it to the point that the PRC has been forced to this action.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

It's called being " Financially Responsible " instead of having MSM buddies like BusinessWeek declare

" That the default will be an economic calamity like none the world has EVER seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fear-mongering BS has failed. Nice try. :tu:

Fear mongering BS from whom? You, msm, or other GOP sites?

Can't we discuss the topic instead of regurgitating articles that somehow further your irrational point(s)? I'm starting to think you just have pre-recorded responses to certain topics. Oh, wait....

That's not the point. The republicans have been trying to bring the administration to the negotiating table and Barry has been refusing to budge on anything. Somehow the GOP, who have been saying for at least a week they will negotiate, have been portrayed as the bad guys by the MSM. Go figure.

When Newt shutdown the government in 1995 for 28 days he talked to President Clinton everyday.

Harry Reid and Obama are behaving like spoiled children. Bring back President Bill Clinton!

• Like 2

Fear mongering BS from whom? You, msm, or other GOP sites?

Can't we discuss the topic instead of regurgitating articles that somehow further your irrational point(s)? I'm starting to think you just have pre-recorded responses to certain topics. Oh, wait....

BusinessWeek fear-mongering can be found at the Huffington Post front page.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com

As much as I support the republicans I do have to say that I don't really see the Chinese getting involved as a win.

I really don't see it as a win for anyone.

Just a friendly reminder from the Chinese that we owe them a crap load of money....sweet... :td:

• Like 3

It's a disgrace to the USA that the president has pushed it to the point that the PRC has been forced to this action.

Again, you cannot use these deadlines that the US faces yearly to force negotiations on other things your party doesn't like. If that precedence is set, we will be doing this dance every single year. The republican tactics are absolutely disgusting in this case, and they don't care about hurting the American people one bit. And yes, I would be saying the same thing if the democrats were pulling this little stunt.

• Like 3

Your cant be serious. Honestly, are you? You're saying that another country telling the USA what to do is a good thing? Anyone who agrees with that is insane.

aren't you the only one that sees just one side??? insane?? really,.

if usa does not do what needs to be done, another country telling it, might just be the only thing to do.

also i wonder how you feel that usa constantly tells other countries how to live, and if the don't do it, we invade\drone.

well, payback is a b..tch

• Like 3

When Newt shutdown the government in 1995 for 28 days he talked to President Clinton everyday.

Harry Reid and Obama are behaving like spoiled children. Bring back President Bill Clinton!

Stop being a puppet Ken. What did Clinton and Newt talk about? They talked about a budget! Boehner does not want to talk about a budget! Why doesn't Boehner put his money where his mouth is and put a clean spending resolution to a vote? Because it will show how divided the dysfunctional republican family really is, that's why!

• Like 3