Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House Blinks : Reason : China Called !

CyberKen

As much as I support the republicans I do have to say that I don't really see the Chinese getting involved as a win.

I really don't see it as a win for anyone.

Just a friendly reminder from the Chinese that we owe them a crap load of money....sweet... :td:

We owe China $1 Trillion.

That gives them clear leverage over Obama.

- Demand concrete measures! -

Stop playing games. Make concessions to Speaker John Boehner and end this nonsense.

Stop being a puppet Ken. What did Clinton and Newt talk about? They talked about a budget! Boehner does not want to talk about a budget! Why doesn't Boehner put his money where his mouth is and put a clean spending resolution to a vote? Because it will show how divided the dysfunctional republican family really is, that's why!

At least they talked like adults.

Obama is hiding under his desk.

Bring back President Bill Clinton. Didn't he show up during the Sequester Circus?

We owe China $1 Trillion.

That gives them clear leverage over Obama.

- Demand concrete measures! -

Stop playing games. Make concessions to Speaker John Boehner and end this nonsense.

republican-elephant.jpg

• Like 1

aren't you the only one that sees just one side??? insane?? really,.

if usa does not do what needs to be done, another country telling it, might just be the only thing to do.

also i wonder how you feel that usa constantly tells other countries how to live, and if the don't do it, we invade\drone.

well, payback is a b..tch

Nope, I always take the side of logic, no matter what the issue is. Even if it does contradict my personal beliefs.

I'm against intervention in other countries, unless absolutely necessary. The USA needs to focus on its own problems. But then again, we are not exactly being invaded by China, are we?

• Like 1

aren't you the only one that sees just one side??? insane?? really,.

if usa does not do what needs to be done, another country telling it, might just be the only thing to do.

also i wonder how you feel that usa constantly tells other countries how to live, and if the don't do it, we invade\drone.

well, payback is a b..tch

China has spoken.

"The clock is ticking."

Don't default on our Treasury Notes !!!

republican-elephant.jpg

Victory is at hand !

Speaker John Boehner is leaning back in his chair now and waiting for the phone call from Obama.

These are my demands Barry. I suggest you take it.

- Fund the government through mid- December

- Drop Kick ObamaCare for 1 Year

- Repeal Medical Device Tax

Edited by CyberKen

Made in China, Made in USA. Same thing really. That's what everyone wants, now isn't it?

Nope, I always take the side of logic, no matter what the issue is. Even if it does contradict my personal beliefs.

I'm against intervention in other countries, unless absolutely necessary. The USA needs to focus on its own problems. But then again, we are not exactly being invaded by China, are we?

How is NOT being invaded by China a "but then again"? That just reinforces what you're saying.

The bureau is hard at work making people believe government is already doing what is absolutely necessary. Look at all that "essential" spending during the "shutdown". What's necessary is a subjective matter when politics are involved. Mitt Romney says it's necessary to fight the global Caliphate. Lindsey Graham, Iran. John McCain, Assad. Obama, Pakistani rebels. Who we drop the metal dongs on is a political necessity at best, and that's even when we're attacked first, because it's going to be for some bs our government did anyway.

Can you give an example of when you took the side of logic even though it contradicted your beliefs?

Victory is at hand !

Speaker John Boehner is leaning back in his right now and waiting for the phone call from Obama.

These are my demands Barry. I suggest you take it.

- Fund the government through mid- December

- Drop Kick ObamaCare for 1 Year

- Repeal Medical Device Tax

Yes, victory is at hand. It's more like a Pyrrhic victory though.

Again, you cannot use these deadlines that the US faces yearly to force negotiations on other things your party doesn't like. If that precedence is set, we will be doing this dance every single year. The republican tactics are absolutely disgusting in this case, and they don't care about hurting the American people one bit. And yes, I would be saying the same thing if the democrats were pulling this little stunt.

My party? Not my party. I'm a nuetral observer seeing that the current administration is more in the wrong here than the GOP. Negotiate Barry, negotiate.
  • Like 2

My party? Not my party. I'm a nuetral observer seeing that the current administration is more in the wrong here than the GOP. Negotiate Barry, negotiate.

Clearly I didn't literally mean YOU. I highly doubt that you can even tell my why the government is shut down. I doubt Ken can either to be completely honest with you.

Negotiate or Get Yelled at ......Again by the Chinese Vice Finance Minister !

"I --- DEMAND --- concrete measures!"

"Now !"

Putin bailed us out in Syria.

Now we have the Chinese Vice Finance Minister slapping Obama around and -- DEMANDING - concrete measures.

Whatever works. :tu:

Negotiate or Get Yelled at ......Again by the Chinese Vice Finance Minister !

"I --- DEMAND --- concrete measures!"

"Now !"

Putin bailed us out in Syria.

Now we have the Chinese Vice Finance Minister slapping Obama around and -- DEMANDING - concrete measures.

Whatever works. :tu:

Please post a legitimate news source stating ANYTHING about China calling Obama. You do realize, you have been posting BS for almost 2 weeks and have been wrong EVERY single step of the way, don't you Ken? That is a large part of the reason no one respects what you say. I mean, just 9 days ago you were "in the know" about information for an "11th hour deal". You post stuff that makes you look silly with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Clearly I didn't literally mean YOU. I highly doubt that you can even tell my why the government is shut down. I doubt Ken can either to be completely honest with you.

OK mr experience, veteran of 238 posts. Please explain to me why the government is shut down.

Obama shutdown the World War II Monument because he is "immature and petulant". That is the truth.

Thank God members of congress overruled Obama and personally moved the barricades out of the way. :tu:

Please post a legitimate news source stating ANYTHING about China calling Obama. You do realize, you have been posting BS for almost 2 weeks and have been wrong EVERY single step of the way, don't you Ken? That is a large part of the reason no one respects what you say. I mean, just 9 days ago you were "in the know" about information for an "11th hour deal". You post stuff that makes you look silly with absolutely nothing to back it up.

It's on the Daily Mail.UK webpage.

Click on the photo. I did not write the article.

Are you saying the Chinese did NOT demand concrete measures ?

Edited by CyberKen

OK mr experience, veteran of 238 posts. Please explain to me why the government is shut down.

Oh, now number of forum posts determines your credibility? What a cute little fantasy world you live in buddy. If you don't know why the government is even shut down, why exactly would you make comments regarding it? I will give you a hint. It has nothing to do with Obamacare, as that was already figured in. It actually has nothing to do with any proposals. It has everything to do with authorization.

It's on the Daily Mail.UK webpage.

Click on the photo. I did not write the article.

Are you saying the Chinese did NOT demand concrete measures ?

Are you part of illiterate America? I said a LEGITIMATE source Ken. Do you need me to define legitimate for you? Stop making yourself look bad.

Your cant be serious. Honestly, are you? You're saying that another country telling the USA what to do is a good thing? Anyone who agrees with that is insane. If this is true, it surely won't end with Obama. But...as long as the GOP get their "victory".

If we don't want other countries telling us what to do we shouldn't borrow their money. If you don't want the bank to tell you that you need total coverage insurance on your car/boat/house then don't borrow their money.

If another country owes the US money we feel like we should have a say in how they do things so why not vice-versa?

• Like 2

Oh, now number of forum posts determines your credibility? What a cute little fantasy world you live in buddy. If you don't know why the government is even shut down, why exactly would you make comments regarding it? I will give you a hint. It has nothing to do with Obamacare, as that was already figured in. It actually has nothing to do with any proposals. It has everything to do with authorization.

Budget, brainiac, budget.

If we don't want other countries telling us what to do we shouldn't borrow their money. If you don't want the bank to tell you that you need total coverage insurance on your car/boat/house then don't borrow their money.

If another country owes the US money we feel like we should have a say in how they do things so why not vice-versa?

correct, whose bread I eat his song I sing... since immemorial times.

• Like 1

Make no mistake, paying the interest on the debt is essential spending

And truth be told there was NEVER any chance Jack Lew would fail to make an interest payment on a U.S. Treasury Note or Bond.

$225 Billion falls in the front door of the U.S. Treasury every month. The interest payments are less than $30 Billion.

Fear-mongering liberals who also floated the idea "You know you may not get your Social Security check either !!!!!!"

Big Bad Republicans are causing trouble!

Budget, brainiac, budget.

Nope, that's close to 50% right. Refine that Google search, you will get it sooner or later.

$1 Trillion buys China a seat at the table and a direct phone line to the oval office at the White House!

The chickens have come home to roost!