Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House Blinks : Reason : China Called !

CyberKen

Did it ever occur to anyone that our "masters" WANT to default? Collapse the country, toss the Constitution and start over under a new corporate name...hell standard corporations do it all the time....Blackwater recently did it...

Collapse the economy...tell the countries we owe "sorry, there is no USA anymore you lose"....

that will free them up to start their Plutocracy they have been hoarding assets for....

Of course we will get a "revised" Constitution and Bill of rights...one the corporate attorneys write up....one that you will need a degree in legal-ese to comprehend.

It's coming...I think that is why they keep pushing the USA citizens to the brink of civil war/revolution...they want an uprising....new regime...then tank this thing and dump the trillions we owe....

Think about it...it's not so hard to imagine.

Nobody has anything to gain by creating a revolution in the US (either from the top or from below). The whole economy depends on trading hot air on the exchanges, the rest is hardly existent. Once the hot air gets disturbed it dissipates and the outcome would be not one US but at least two, if not more, independent countries, most of which would end up in the third world bracket.

I doubt that anybody (except some brain amputated who stomp through the forest with a castrated AK47 Saturday mornings) would even consider such an option.

There is much to rebuild before the US is a gainful target for any would be dictator.

• Like 2

Nobody has anything to gain by creating a revolution in the US (either from the top or from below). The whole economy depends on trading hot air on the exchanges, the rest is hardly existent. Once the hot air gets disturbed it dissipates and the outcome would be not one US but at least two, if not more, independent countries, most of which would end up in the third world bracket.

I doubt that anybody (except some brain amputated who stomp through the forest with a castrated AK47 Saturday mornings) would even consider such an option.

There is much to rebuild before the US is a gainful target for any would be dictator.

Hey!...I resemble that comment! I just don't have an AK47 or spend much time in the woods and forests!

I'm only being somewhat serious....pure speculation...

I look at the "common sense" approaches to these scenarios and there is always...and I mean always...some faction or interest that is against them...so that basically means that no matter what is done to "fix things" someone is going to be p!ssed off.

I started thinking outside the box...we have this enormous debt that is absolutely impossible to choke down and we just keep adding more straw to that camel. I started thinking about this little game the two parties are playing. The "machine" creating more laws, more prisons, more surveillance...they are cutting back on social programs, education...etc..etc...etc. It, from a certain point of view...appears they are trying to enrage the larger number of the population...through one means or another. Cause racial tension, belittle the elderly, disrespect the poor....etc...etc...etc.

All the while doing anything and everything for the top of the food chain...this, to me anyway, does not seem like "collateral" effects and damage, it seems like the plan.

Toss the dissenters under the prisons and create a "new" country....

Yeah...just letting my imagination wander into the absurd....sometimes it is interesting but scary place! ththeyahoolol.gif

Edited by Jeremiah65

Hey!...I resemble that comment! I just don't have an AK47 or spend much time in the woods and forests!

I'm only being somewhat serious....pure speculation...

I look at the "common sense" approaches to these scenarios and there is always...and I mean always...some faction or interest that is against them...so that basically means that no matter what is done to "fix things" someone is going to be p!ssed off.

I started thinking outside the box...we have this enormous debt that is absolutely impossible to choke down and we just keep adding more straw to that camel. I started thinking about this little game the two parties are playing. The "machine creating more laws, more prisons, more surveillance...they are cutting back on social programs, education...etc..etc...etc. It, from a certain point of view...appears they are trying to enrage the larger number of the population...through one means or another. Cause racial tension, belittle the elderly, disrespect the poor....etc...etc...etc.

All the while doing anything and everything for the top of the food chain...this, to me anyway, does not seem like "collateral" effects and damage, it seems like the plan.

I spend much times in the Great Outdoors too, just not with an AK 47 (castrated or not). I use sensible hunting guns.

I see what you're saying but let me put the whole "negotiate, Barry, negotiate" quote into historical perspective.

I'll start out by reminding people of GHWB saying "Read my lips, no new taxes" I'm sure many of you remember after saying that, Bush did indeed allow a slew of new taxes and was referred to as a liar and promise breaker by the media and hardcore conservatives, as well as being mocked by lefties for it. What people seem to have forgotten was the circumstances under which these new taxes came into being. Bush signed off on these taxes as part of a budget negotiation in order to avoid the mess we are currently in, a government shut down. As a matter of fact according to my less than perfect memory, the only presidents that sacrifice the well being of the USA in this manner are democrats.

Last I checked, what the President promises in campaigning doesn't automatically become law if elected. It doesn't even necessarily correspond with the necessities of policy.

What you describe as behaviour by GHWB is of a totally different consequence to the behaviour of Obama. No laws depended on GHWB rescinding his promise. A law that the Republicans helped bring into existence, I might add.

Last I checked, what the President promises in campaigning doesn't automatically become law if elected. It doesn't even necessarily correspond with the necessities of policy.

What you describe as behaviour by GHWB is of a totally different consequence to the behaviour of Obama. No laws depended on GHWB rescinding his promise. A law that the Republicans helped bring into existence, I might add.

But there is more on the table than than healthcare regs. There are also spending cut, debt limits etc. That's where the negotiation comes in. "I won't budge on this but will give you this and this instead"

But there is more on the table than than healthcare regs. There are also spending cut, debt limits etc. That's where the negotiation comes in. "I won't budge on this but will give you this and this instead"

And that is precisely what he has been saying, and that is what negotiations without preconditions means. And that was offered (though halfheartedly) since the crisis broke.

And that is precisely what he has been saying, and that is what negotiations without preconditions means. And that was offered (though halfheartedly) since the crisis broke.

I've seen Boehner offering to negotiate on video but I've only seen the president refuse to budge. Granted the president's comments could have been edited to make him look like an ass but I was watching ABC or CBS, I have no cable so it wasn't Fox.
  • Like 1

They're being destroyed under the plan established by Putin and observed by the UN.

Not, incidentally, the "destroy them now or we bomb you back into the stone age - hell we might do that anyway" rhetoric of the Obama administation.

again, that's a good thing.

We have gone from "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall" --- to --- " Okay, Mr. Putin. Whatever you think is best."

and that's a great thing. The soviet onion no longer exists. there is no cold war.

It looks like Obama ignored that law when the Immigration Rally at the mall was " Approved ".

The World War II barricades remained in place during the illegal Alien rally. Nancy Pelosi gave a speech.

Nancy is a member of Congress, therefore not under the 1884 law. And from what I saw a bunch of people got arrested so it was not blessed. You've failed again.

The sequester was a good start.

We had to start somewhere! It worked. The national deficit fell below $700 Billion.

It was over $1 Trillion. We need to make another 2% cut across the board.

and yet the Repubs won't pass the CR they already approved - which, in fact, WAS LOWER. Morons.

- Drop Kick ObamaCare for 1 Year ( The website is dead)

- Repeal Medical Device Tax

ransom? I think not.

Bush signed off on these taxes as part of a budget negotiation in order to avoid the mess we are currently in, a government shut down.

And I will point out to you that during the CURRENT budget negotiation a few months ago, Boehner and the Reps AGREED to the Democratic CR proposal which was again LOWER. (READ "CUTS"). and then the REPUBLICANS lost their mind. What's going on now is not the budget negoitation. That already happened.

• Like 1

Think about it...it's not so hard to imagine.

yeah it is. the asylums are full of those that think that.

I've seen Boehner offering to negotiate on video but I've only seen the president refuse to budge.

because it's wrong to fake negotiate after you've already forced a shutdown. The negotiation happened months ago. EVERYONE agreed. Then the Republicans got Cruzed by the Teapartiers who clearly don't have any idea what they are doing.

• Like 1

because it's wrong to fake negotiate after you've already forced a shutdown. The negotiation happened months ago. EVERYONE agreed. Then the Republicans got Cruzed by the Teapartiers who clearly don't have any idea what they are doing.

Then you need to defeat the radicals by uniting, not letting their "tantrum" go on to punish the innocent.

The fact that stuff is getting funded even through it's not meant to happen means deals are being struck despite the deadlock. So why hasn't more things been negotiated? It looks like the Republicans are extending the hand and the Democrats are spitting on it EVEN if that's not the case that's how it's damn well looking.

This, incidentally, is where your two party system falls down. there's noone else in there to act as tie-breakers.

• Like 2

White House Staffer: Mister President, we're hard at work trying to figure out what most people are angry about being closed....

Mister President: Whatever that is, draft a speech up for me about how important that spending is.

Staffer: Anything else, Mister President?

Mister President: Find more sick women and WWII vets I can use as stage props.

• Like 4

White House Staffer: Mister President, we're hard at work trying to figure out what most people are angry about being closed....

Mister President: Whatever that is, draft a speech up for me about how important that spending is.

Staffer: Anything else, Mister President?

Mister President: Find more sick women and WWII vets I can use as stage props.

Another Scandal has hit the White House: Fallen Soldiers not given money.............The White House KNEW it for days.

Strategy: Inflict Maximum Pain on the American people and the U.S. Military.

It backfired!

Now Jay Carney is stuck with questions: What did Obama know and when did he know it?

Then you need to defeat the radicals by uniting, not letting their "tantrum" go on to punish the innocent.

The fact that stuff is getting funded even through it's not meant to happen means deals are being struck despite the deadlock. So why hasn't more things been negotiated? It looks like the Republicans are extending the hand

we don't need to, the republicans are cracking up. Stuff funded "not meant to happen" - what does that mean? Congress passed laws. that's meant to happen. And while the government is shutdown, Congress is not. So certainly they can deal all they want. Negotiation happened already before the tea party went insane. The CR was agree to. Lower than they even wanted. You don't negotiate with a gun to your head now that the GOP has shut down the government. They are not extending anything. Will you give up your right arm if I don't shoot you? seriously?!! The ONLY thing that they need to do is pass a clean CR. Most of the members already support this.

WWII vets I can use as stage props.

that was the TEA party that used WWII vets as stage props. Did you not see the pictures. Obama didn't go to the WWII memorial.

Another Scandal has hit the White House: Fallen Soldiers not given money

Not a scandal. Congress has to authorize it.

yeah it is. the asylums are full of those that think that.

Ninjadud...Yes I know..the sycophants like you will lick their boots no matter what and thank them for the privilege....they would never do any thing to harm the sheep...

flockofsheep_zpsf1a6a84d.gif

You worship at the alter of the State...soon....you will get all that you deserve...and hopefully a bit more...since it is you...

For me an mine...I will continue to live free until the Neo Gestapo shoots me in my home while minding my own business...like those of us that believe in freedom tend to do...

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 3

that was the TEA party that used WWII vets as stage props. Did you not see the pictures. Obama didn't go to the WWII memorial.

You forgot Michelle Obama at the Oscars.

And let us not forget these voters:

ObamaChildren.jpg

That took me about 20 seconds. Obama didn't use veterans because military is republican pork, as if you didn't know. Mister Presidents all use whatever props they can to solidify their message if they're politically correct enough.

• Like 1

Representing the will of the people within the confines of the constitution is the only way this government should be run. The other day I heard 0bama call us conservatives, "extremists". I nearly drove off the road. A man with the amount of blood on his hands he has, and the down right amazing amounts of money he has wrecklessly spent, and IM the extremist. My goodness.

• Like 1

Representing the will of the people within the confines of the constitution is the only way this government should be run.

With all due respect to your representative Republic, this way of thinking is living in la-la land. If govt could only represent the will of "Teh Peepulz" then all muslims in the US would have been rounded up into internment camps after 9/11.

Govt is there to represent the People by doing what they [the elected representatives] believe to be right for the country, not necessarily by doing what the People believe is 'right'.

• Like 1

Not a scandal. Congress has to authorize it.

It's a scandal.

- The Military Death Benefit Scandal -

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

Inflicting Maximum Pain on Americans and the U.S. Military has backfired.

Now Obama wants the shutdown to go away. Lets compromise!