Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House Blinks : Reason : China Called !

CyberKen

We sold them the U.S. Treasury Notes. - Honor the agreement and pay the interest due -.

Treason ???

What harm?

like calling in a debt on which we will default thank to the idiots you are cheering on, harm enough?

Republican approval all time low!

Snapshot in time poll shows 62% -blame republicans-

Obamacare may get dropkicked a year

2014 Democrats will -control the house and senate-

Look at what you silly Republicans did now!

• Like 1

like calling in a debt on which we will default thank to the idiots you are cheering on, harm enough?

There will be no default. This is just orchestrated political theater.

Politicians are just ugly actors.

Republican approval all time low!

Snapshot in time poll shows 62% -blame republicans-

Obamacare may get dropkicked a year

2014 Democrats will -control the house and senate-

Look at what you silly Republicans did now!

Hang on to your dreams there Agent Orange.

BTW, Bob Beckel -dem.....said last night that the democrats are vulnerable in the U.S. Senate.

We should know more by November 2014.

Americans now hate republicans

Boehners job worth more -than the American people-

Democrats win house and senate in 2014

Boehner and Cruz get -dropkicked- right out of politics by other republicans for causing it!

Oh yea, still trying to figure out what your -word- is...is that your rendition of a hashtag?

Americans now hate republicans

Boehners job worth more -than the American people-

Democrats win house and senate in 2014

Boehner and Cruz get -dropkicked- right out of politics by other republicans for causing it!

Oh yea, still trying to figure out what your -word- is...is that your rendition of a hashtag?

Hang on to your dreams there Agent Orange.

BTW, Bob Beckel -dem.....said last night that the democrats are vulnerable in the U.S. Senate.

We should know more by November 2014.

Then Boehner may gather the sails, because the others are not moving, and don't even have too as the public is blaming the Reps.

Haven't read the link yet.But if the chinese own that much in TBills of course they are concerned,and so is everyone else we do trade with,but especially the chinese.

Both sides are at fault for the mess we are inbut it has to be straightened out. No another country telling us what to do isn't good. But it is going to happen.If not the chinese then somebody else.We are probably i guess their biggest trade partner.So if our economy tanks,so does theirs. I wonder if this thing continues,if it will start affecting the states. Will the feds cut founding to state agencies,like police, school districts,etc.? I pray this mess gets settled soon.

Then put it to a vote Joc! Clearly the republican party is falling apart. They are not united. Are you that blind that you can't see that? The thing is, the Senate does not have to vote to open the government, the house does! So what do you think Joc? Do you think if the republicans succeed in this mess, that it sets a good precedence? Joc, don't you think that would cause an issue like this when we reach other deadlines? Well Joc? Very curious as to what you have to say seeing how you are one of the very few "enlightened". You clearly have a much better idea of what is going on and what the correct course of action should be. Maybe you should just run for office! You are far superior than the rest of us.

Not Superior my friend...smarter maybe...maybe...just a little...not in 'book learned knowledge' but in other areas of thought process.

Again my friend...because I don't think you even listened to me: it is not about all that. I will tell you what I think. I think the Federal Reserve Bank actually WANTS to default. I know, I know, crazy talk! But...And...what if they have strategized against a number of scenarios and the best secenario is to just default and see what China does? What can they do...what will they do...

It is NOT about Republicans...it is NOT about Democrats...it is NOT even about ObamaCare....you took your eyes off the ball my friend...the BALL is the Federal Reserve Bank. What part of THAT are you not understanding. I ask in sincerity not sarcasm.

Haven't read the link yet.But if the chinese own that much in TBills of course they are concerned,and so is everyone else we do trade with,but especially the chinese.

Both sides are at fault for the mess we are inbut it has to be straightened out. No another country telling us what to do isn't good. But it is going to happen.If not the chinese then somebody else.We are probably i guess their biggest trade partner.So if our economy tanks,so does theirs. I wonder if this thing continues,if it will start affecting the states. Will the feds cut founding to state agencies,like police, school districts,etc.? I pray this mess gets settled soon.

Japan and China demand that this crisis comes to an end.

Also, Obama is scared of the debt ceiling.

Then Boehner may gather the sails, because the others are not moving, and don't even have too as the public is blaming the Reps.

Honestly...how do you know what the public percieves about any of this, blame or otherwise? You are just regurgitation what the Media has told you...and...being part of the Media you don't even realize who your Master is do you?

Not Superior my friend...smarter maybe...maybe...just a little...not in 'book learned knowledge' but in other areas of thought process.

Again my friend...because I don't think you even listened to me: it is not about all that. I will tell you what I think. I think the Federal Reserve Bank actually WANTS to default. I know, I know, crazy talk! But...And...what if they have strategized against a number of scenarios and the best secenario is to just default and see what China does? What can they do...what will they do...

It is NOT about Republicans...it is NOT about Democrats...it is NOT even about ObamaCare....you took your eyes off the ball my friend...the BALL is the Federal Reserve Bank. What part of THAT are you not understanding. I ask in sincerity not sarcasm.

I know you are not smarter, but I definitely think you aren't all there mentally. Not everything with the government is a conspiracy.

• Like 1

Gods, watching Agent0range duplicate CyberKen's posting style, and them both debating, is like watching a debate via teleprinter! :blink:

• Like 1

I know you are not smarter, but I definitely think you aren't all there mentally. Not everything with the government is a conspiracy.

I'll ask you a simple question then. Who owns the Federal Reserve Bank?

Honestly...how do you know what the public percieves about any of this, blame or otherwise? You are just regurgitation what the Media has told you...and...being part of the Media you don't even realize who your Master is do you?

Well, was it not you who said that I was regurgitating something when I said two years ago that Obama would win the elections? I seem to recall exactly those words.

If I want to know the current standings I go to the websites of the polling institutes, discount their bias and guess what? Generally I get a pretty accurate picture of what is going on. And what is going on here is that the Dems can sit back and wait until the country defaults, the blame would go to the Reps and more specifically to the Teabagpartiers.

Polling is a business, and if they don't give reliable numbers they are out of business.

I'll ask you a simple question then. Who owns the Federal Reserve Bank?

A better question: What has the Federal Reserve Bank been doing secretly?

I heard that $$$ TRILLIONS have been going.......................??? somewhere ?????

Edited by CyberKen

Gods, watching Agent0range duplicate CyberKen's posting style, and them both debating, is like watching a debate via teleprinter! :blink:

We have covered a lot of ground. I appear to have won the debate.

Actually, i just post what is on Drudge Report, Gallup and RealClearPolitics.

The Federal Reserve has been handing out Band-Aids to keep the interest rates on the debt from soaring.

We are sitting on a $17 Trillion Debt Bomb.

Believe it or not, Monetizing the Debt was the right thing to do. They call it Quantitative Easing. QE-1, QE-2, QE- Infinity

Well, was it not you who said that I was regurgitating something when I said two years ago that Obama would win the elections? I seem to recall exactly those words.

If I want to know the current standings I go to the websites of the polling institutes, discount their bias and guess what? Generally I get a pretty accurate picture of what is going on. And what is going on here is that the Dems can sit back and wait until the country defaults, the blame would go to the Reps and more specifically to the Teabagpartiers.

Polling is a business, and if they don't give reliable numbers they are out of business.

Yeah...they are a business...so is the Media...mmm...hmmm.

Yeah...they are a business...so is the Media...mmm...hmmm.

Truth = Internal Polling

The other polling can be/is manipulated.

Stack the poll with dems and then forget to poll republicans.

When caught doing that, "Well, the republicans didn't answer the phone!"

Cyberken...

I'm not Dem or Repub so....

Why are you so happy with China and Japan spouting off? (By the way, I have no proof of this other than you and your "sources")...

Japan...well, they have been an ally for sometime....China?...they use slave labor to steal our manufacturing away....

I couldn't care less what another country has to say...as I said before...they can go pound sand ....They don't like that?...Come and try to collect bishes....we got something for that back at your place...boom_zps379fe475.gif

We are a sovereign nation...and a super power at that...what the rest of the world has to say about our situation is pointless and worthless...we don't need no stinkin' Asian money...we got the Federal printing presses baby!

Edited by Jeremiah65

Cyberken...

I'm not Dem or Repub so....

Why are you so happy with China and Japan spouting off? (By the way, I have no proof of this other than you and your "sources")...

Japan...well, they have been an ally for sometime....China?...they use slave labor to steal our manufacturing away....

I couldn't care less what another country has to say...as I said before...they can go pound sand ....They don't like that?...Come and try to collect bishes....we got something for that back at your place...boom_zps379fe475.gif

We are a sovereign nation...and a super power at that...what the rest of the world has to say about our situation is pointless and worthless...we don't need no stinkin' Asian money...we got the Federal printing presses baby!

It should give you comfort to learn that China is - p***ed off - about the Federal Reserve Currency Manipulation.

On a side note: they still want their T-Note interest payments.

Japan also owns about $1 Trillion in U.S. Treasury Notes.

Negotiate about what?

The Act is legal and constitutional. The argument that "it is ruining America" is deeply flawed as the Act hasn't yet had time to impact 'America'. So, why are the Republicans trying to repeal it, defund it or delay it?

There is no legal or Constitutional argument for doing so, therefore the only reason could be "cuz we don't like it happening under a Dem presidency". That is no basis for government decisions to be made on. Those decisions are made on first: the legality of the law being passed and second: after giving the law (or Act, in this case) time to make it's effect felt, assessing whether that has been a positive or negative effect.

Neither case has been made, so the Republicans have no case for opposition in this instance.

I see what you're saying but let me put the whole "negotiate, Barry, negotiate" quote into historical perspective.

I'll start out by reminding people of GHWB saying "Read my lips, no new taxes" I'm sure many of you remember after saying that, Bush did indeed allow a slew of new taxes and was referred to as a liar and promise breaker by the media and hardcore conservatives, as well as being mocked by lefties for it. What people seem to have forgotten was the circumstances under which these new taxes came into being. Bush signed off on these taxes as part of a budget negotiation in order to avoid the mess we are currently in, a government shut down. As a matter of fact according to my less than perfect memory, the only presidents that sacrifice the well being of the USA in this manner are democrats.

Keep in mind that while this government shut down continues the stock market suffers causing your property values to plummet..

Negotiate Barry, negotiate.

Edited by OverSword

I see what you're saying but let me put the whole "negotiate, Barry, negotiate" quote into historical perspective.

I'll start out by reminding people of GHWB saying "Read my lips, no new taxes" I'm sure many of you remember after saying that, Bush did indeed allow a slew of new taxes and was referred to as a liar and promise breaker by the media and hardcore conservatives, as well as being mocked by lefties for it. What people seem to have forgotten was the circumstances under which these new taxes came into being. Bush signed off on these taxes as part of a budget negotiation in order to avoid the mess we are currently in, a government shut down. As a matter of fact according to my less than perfect memory, the only presidents that sacrifice the well being of the USA in this manner are democrats.

Keep in mind that while this government shut down continues the stock market suffers causing your property values to plummet..

The stock market moved mostly sideways these last days, gold took a hit though.

Did it ever occur to anyone that our "masters" WANT to default? Collapse the country, toss the Constitution and start over under a new corporate name...hell standard corporations do it all the time....Blackwater recently did it...

Collapse the economy...tell the countries we owe "sorry, there is no USA anymore you lose"....

that will free them up to start their Plutocracy they have been hoarding assets for....

Of course we will get a "revised" Constitution and Bill of rights...one the corporate attorneys write up....one that you will need a degree in legal-ese to comprehend.

It's coming...I think that is why they keep pushing the USA citizens to the brink of civil war/revolution...they want an uprising....new regime...then tank this thing and dump the trillions we owe....

Think about it...it's not so hard to imagine.

• Like 2

Did it ever occur to anyone that our "masters" WANT to default? Collapse the country, toss the Constitution and start over under a new corporate name...hell standard corporations do it all the time....Blackwater recently did it...

Collapse the economy...tell the countries we owe "sorry, there is no USA anymore you lose"....

that will free them up to start their Plutocracy they have been hoarding assets for....

Of course we will get a "revised" Constitution and Bill of rights...one the corporate attorneys write up....one that you will need a degree in legal-ese to comprehend.

It's coming...I think that is why they keep pushing the USA citizens to the brink of civil war/revolution...they want an uprising....new regime...then tank this thing and dump the trillions we owe....

Think about it...it's not so hard to imagine.

The thought has crossed my mind.