Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emptiness in the End

The_Spirit_of_Truth

It is a nature of every kind that it wants to prosper and to be well-off. And this is somehow valid for man-kind, too. But there is a problem.

Because everything what exists creates one giant organism - "Allorganism" - that must forever stay the same and all the events are eternally repeating in it, the total sum of all what acts within the Allorganism must be zero. Only this number can keep it unchanged.

Everything is balanced by its opposite, sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly (in this case it can give the impression of not being balanced), and it is also somehow valid for the well-being of human kind, and because soul is something, what makes us alive and at the same time the age of which goes beyond the lifetime period of human body, it is valid most for our souls - for our spiritual kind(s).

There is my explanation regarding this subject: http://www.pavelkast...y_total_sum.htm

The question is how many of you would believe, that the activity & well-being of your spiritual kind must be balanced into such an extent that the result of this entire balance - together with everything else - is zero.

I have seen fragments of the core of the Allorganism. Every universe (= every cell), every kind, every culture, every period of time, different surroundings (modern cities, empty mountains, forests etc.) were there to transform a different part of the core. I have seen a poor guy ill and beaten and his unhappiness balanced by the happiness of somebody else etc. The total sum of that all has been eternal zero.

There is a fiction "Nekonecny pribeh" that begins in 1750 and ends in 1750 in the same day. And it whole always repeats. There is written (approximate translation):

"It is an eternal process. The story without beginning and end. The never-ending story. And it has always been like that and it will always be like that. Do you want to see him that made up this story?

Then the space opened and it was possible to see beyond the border of all the borders. And the Kasius' soul had caught the sight of an endless face with the endless look of endless eyes. Somebody more powerful than all the powerful and more wise than all the wise. And then it had finally understood, why this story is the way it is and why it has to repeat eternally."

"During all the endless time, in the course of which this story is going on, someone's cold and endless face is looking at its course. The eyes of that face have a cold and icy look, free from all the human emotions."

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Spirit_of_Truth

• Leonardo

• onereaderone

• DeWitz

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After a brief scout round your website I would say you have a lot of ideas but nothing to back them up.

Sounds like nothing more than a spiritual take on what happens in closed systems. Regardless what occurs in the closed system, because energy can neither get in nor go out, and because energy cannot simply appear or disappear, the sum of all energetic events within the system is zero.

the sum will equal zero in concept . the challange is in the noise .

if the big bang and all its dirivides are perfect in repeating.. the out come will be un-changed and equal zero .

but in practice , you have noise .

in the balance of any axel turning... there is one atom that dose not move with in the order of rotation...

the atom at the very center of it all....

that atom is free to change... and move as it likes under free will .

your observation is correct... but not complete . the sum will equal zero on either side of the equal sign.

... but you do not see the numbers so small that they are ingored as rounding error ...

order is preserved , in the greater balance of the universal forces , the laws enforced with out exception .

The atom you describe does, in fact, move. It is rotating and because of that it is not "free to change". It is part of the system and does not have "free will" as you put it.

My observation was complete.

Could you repeat that, please?

I can, but I won't do that. Instead, please read it one more time. Thank you.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

After a brief scout round your website I would say you have a lot of ideas but nothing to back them up.

Well, even religions with many believers do not have any clear evidence of why all the people should believe and despite it they do believe.

Sounds like nothing more than a spiritual take on what happens in closed systems. Regardless what occurs in the closed system, because energy can neither get in nor go out, and because energy cannot simply appear or disappear, the sum of all energetic events within the system is zero.

There is an expression: a100% (we distinguish an absolute and relative 100% - both of them have totally a different value) = 0 =

Nothing is everything and everything is nothing, as well as 0 is and vice versa.

As for energy, it is a matter too. Like electrons in electrical current, they are material particles as well.

your observation is correct... but not complete . the sum will equal zero on either side of the equal sign.

... but you do not see the numbers so small that they are ingored as rounding error ...

Nothing is small. Nothing small exists. Look at the relationship of microspaces and macrospaces. They are both of a different and of the same size (from the viewpoint of the centre of them all).

The atom you describe does, in fact, move. It is rotating and because of that it is not "free to change". It is part of the system and does not have "free will" as you put it.

My observation was complete.

Everything is 100% predestined. Only those have a so-called "free will", whose natural wish and endeavor is a part of their predestined Fate. In other words, they want to do that, what was predestined to them to do.