Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple dreams that made me nervous

Apollon

I am a long time reader, but due to the last couple nights, I have decided to make an account.

Last night I had a dream that I was driving, and my tire melted to the road. I had to call in to work and tell them I would be late.

In the morning, when I woke up, I pulled away from the curb, only to find that my tire (yes, the tire that had melted in my dream) was so flat that it actually came OFF the rim. And yes, I had to call in late to work while I put on the spare.

Here is the part that makes me nervous:

Sunday night, I had a dream that I was on an Submarine and it slipped into a British harbor, and after a fight amongst the sailors aboard her ( many did not want to do the mission), it launched a bio-rocket into a building, killing 1/3 of ministry officials.....

I am not a sailor, so there is no chance that I will actually be on board of a sub....in light of last night's dream, I am just......worried. Thoughts?

• Like 1

I am a long time reader, but due to the last couple nights, I have decided to make an account.

Last night I had a dream that I was driving, and my tire melted to the road. I had to call in to work and tell them I would be late.

In the morning, when I woke up, I pulled away from the curb, only to find that my tire (yes, the tire that had melted in my dream) was so flat that it actually came OFF the rim. And yes, I had to call in late to work while I put on the spare.

Here is the part that makes me nervous:

Sunday night, I had a dream that I was on an Submarine and it slipped into a British harbor, and after a fight amongst the sailors aboard her ( many did not want to do the mission), it launched a bio-rocket into a building, killing 1/3 of ministry officials.....

I am not a sailor, so there is no chance that I will actually be on board of a sub....in light of last night's dream, I am just......worried. Thoughts?

Welcome to UM Apollyon! I'm glad you decided to make an account.

Dreams are definitely weird, and sometimes prophetic. My mom, when she was younger, had a dream that one of my two aunts was in a car accident. As it turns out, one of my aunts ended up in one and fell out of the back of a pickup truck - only it was her other sister.

Interestingly enough, my grandmother had the same dream the same night - only it was my mom in the truck.

The circumstances surrounding your dream and your tire going flat are intriguing. I'm glad to hear you're all right.

I think you shouldn't worry about your other dream..

For instance, I had a dream last night I got a huge collection of Star Wars action figures from a friend.. (I hope that comes true)

It didn't make a lick of sense...

Some dreams foreshadow - others are just that, dreams.

:)

Edit: You should make an introduction thread in the 'Community Lounge' forum!

Edited by Hatake Kakashi

Apollyon734, I wouldn't worry too much...your flat tire dream may well have been caused by you subconsciously noticing that the tire was lower than it should be the night before; we all absorb a lot of details we're not aware of, and in this case, your subconscious mind may well have put the details together to make an accurate prediction that played out in your dream.

Dreams can be symbolic, so perhaps the submarine dream could mean something else, while for the other dream, you may have noticed the tire being flat subconsciously, or maybe you did get a prophetic type dream. But just because one dream comes true doesn't mean the other will.

I wouldn't worry about it too much :)

The first dream is most likely easy to explain. I'm willing to bet that you probably noticed the tires were a bit soft, as in needing air and you got busy and simply forgot about it. However the subconscious mind remembered and was trying to tell you about it.

Now the second dream is probably a response due to a feeling that the government is not taking care of the business of the people as they should and this is represented by the killing off of so many of them. The near mutiny is the result of different people with different ideas about what to do about. This is probably causing a certain level of frustration inside you, which is very normal.

• Like 1

I thank everyone for their input!

It is actually nice to be able to post something like that without the consensus being that I am a nutter!

Sanity is way over rated.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL. How is this for awesome....

I dreamt last night that I didnt have enough gas to fill my tank...AFTER I filled the tank.

This morning, I filled my tank, went in , bought a coffee....and didnt pay for my gas.....

15 minutes after I left, I made a frantic call to the stattion to tell them I didnt pump and run, I just forgot to.

Next time, perhaps I should drink some coffee before I leave the house.