Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Language Of Orbs

rapture

My experience with orbs: one night numerous orbs appear suddenly -not in the sky-street level, and scare the crap out of me, almost ran into busy traffic( roadkill) Even as the experience was frightening... can't say it was evil intent could be curosity on their behalf ( UWA: Unidentified Walking Alien); Somewhere in the world numerous orbs are in the sky. And they seem to be here to stay. If u had to take a guess on how to communcate with Orbs, what would that be. And does the form ( i.e. twinkly balls of light) foster dismissive attitudes in humans as it pertains to efforts of communication and or security measures?

Edited by rapture

You know; orbs are not aliens lol. This is something related to cameras and photography. If you see orbs with your naked eyes, you need to go to a doctor because your about to lose it .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

If you were about to have a car accident, clearly i would say you are the perfect example in which imagination can kill. I hope you don't carry kids in the car. It will be irresponsible.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2

My experience with orbs: one night numerous orbs appear suddenly -not in the sky-street level, and scare the crap out of me, almost ran into busy traffic( roadkill) Even as the experience was frightening... can't say it was evil intent could be curosity on their behalf ( UWA: Unidentified Walking Alien); Somewhere in the world numerous orbs are in the sky. And they seem to be here to stay. If u had to take a guess on how to communcate with Orbs, what would that be. And does the form ( i.e. twinkly balls of light) foster dismissive attitudes in humans as it pertains to efforts of communication and or security measures?

Aren't those orbs in the sky called stars?

cute-collapsing-towers-animation.gif

quoting this because of all the cute!

• Like 1

I have seen orbs prior to having an epileptic fit,I would suggest anybody seeing them in real life should consult a doctor-fast!

My close encounter was similar, but we were parked in the car in the country. Eventually the beachball sized glowing sphere ended up hovering just outside the car and stayed there for around 5 minutes before flying off!

Orbs in relation to photography is nothing but dust in the air or an out of focus bug....nothing paranormal about it. Period.

You know; orbs are not aliens lol. This is something related to cameras and photography. If you see orbs with your naked eyes, you need to go to a doctor because your about to lose it .

My apologies, forgot to quote.

It was a not well thought out post on my part attempt to derail any possibility of paranormal "orb" talk swaying form the OP

Edited by Mythical Legend