Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The... Invisible Inscription of Mycenae!

Bouzanis K.

p.%20Leonton.GIF.jpg?psid=1%20%20

The%20Inscription%20of%20Mycenae.GIF.jpg?psid=1%20%20%20

The Inscription of Mycenae - Lions Gate -

By Bouzanis K.

The stones... cry out!

See the "invisible" and ... trilingual inscription on the lintel of the Lions Gate, of Cyclopean structures with concret*, on Acropoli of ancient Mycenae as it looked before 1970 and has been imprinted - more or less success-fully - on photos that adorn private collections, memorabilia, cards and related books.

Convey... wisdoms in Athens! Get authenticate the existence of this unknown inscription carefully observing the lintel on Gate Lions from e.g. 311 page, Α΄ volume of the History of Greek Nation, Athens Publishing S.A. and if you are slightly nearsighted and you do not often have hallucinations, after discarding any fraud, you draw it and through the int., without copyrights, you can to offer it for decryption!

What says a inscription that stirs the... Linear A and B, ... Ideograms (as in the Phaistos Disk) and the Egyptian... (!) nobody serious scientist, and to "had see", she would not have imagined to deal!

* of concrete are constructed the gigantic building materials of ancient forts, monuments, treasures - Pyramids, etc. of ancient world!

more from *Snip*

Edited by kmt_sesh

• 1 year later...

The Cyclops and Cyclopean Structures of Fortress of Argos and the Treasury of Atreus at Mycenae and elsewhere.

*Snip*

Edited by kmt_sesh

The Cyclops and Cyclopean Structures of Fortress of Argos and the Treasury of Atreus at Mycenae and elsewhere.

http://bouzanis.blog...uctures-of.html

Greetings. Merely some notes:

• You have attempted to present some form of information on these pages on a number of occasions.
  • Your presentations have not resulted in any degree of response.
  • This may be due to two primary factors. The first of these would likely be related to whatever translating program that you are utilizing. The translating program would appear to be inadequate for your needs.
  • Despite the language barrier matter, you may wish to clearly state your primary premise/premises. Without doing so, the readers have little to no context within which to evaluate your presentations.

• Like 1

Hi Bouzanis K.

You need human translator, no understand.....

So your saying that this lintel when viewed with the naked eye shows a blank surface but when photographed, shows the writings...?

Thats impressive....

Your Blog talks about Cyclops? and this is related to the myth of cyclops?

Very interesting....

Greetings. Merely some notes:

• You have attempted to present some form of information on these pages on a number of occasions.
  • Your presentations have not resulted in any degree of response.
  • This may be due to two primary factors. The first of these would likely be related to whatever translating program that you are utilizing. The translating program would appear to be inadequate for your needs.
  • Despite the language barrier matter, you may wish to clearly state your primary premise/premises. Without doing so, the readers have little to no context within which to evaluate your presentations.

LOL What he said. Exactly.

Hi Bouzanis K.

You need human translator, no understand.....

So your saying that this lintel when viewed with the naked eye shows a blank surface but when photographed, shows the writings...?

Thats impressive....

yes! Notice how in the first photo, of what we see when we look with eyes you cant see it, but in the 2nd photo it shows you what a photo reveals .

:su

Your Blog talks about Cyclops? and this is related to the myth of cyclops?

Very interesting....

No, he seems to be saying that to look at the collection of fibres held by banks of River Atreus at Mysenae, tourists are comfortable with the huge size of a rock that has climbed up and balanced on the same place. But prostitutes cant satisfy visiting archaeologists but suggest an adventurous journey to find more elsewhere, one that jumps , with precision and balance. Listen to the poets, their fluid lessons of seduction for the dedicated learner will reveal strange knowledge. Cyclops are volcanoes that got angry and threw rocks into the air, that is how we got that word for their building.

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

Oh come on, there's plenty to laugh at discuss in the idea of "I can translate invisible signs no one else has even noticed" without resulting to his poor English/computer translation skills.

--Jaylemurph

yes! Notice how in the first photo, of what we see when we look with eyes you cant see it, but in the 2nd photo it shows you what a photo reveals .

:su

No, he seems to be saying that to look at the collection of fibres held by banks of River Atreus at Mysenae, tourists are comfortable with the huge size of a rock that has climbed up and balanced on the same place. But prostitutes cant satisfy visiting archaeologists but suggest an adventurous journey to find more elsewhere, one that jumps , with precision and balance. Listen to the poets, their fluid lessons of seduction for the dedicated learner will reveal strange knowledge. Cyclops are volcanoes that got angry and threw rocks into the air, that is how we got that word for their building.

Yes, its all in the photos, one with the naked eye and the other a photograph and he took a photo of it to prove it!

The letters look like the scribblings on the back of a highschool student's binder. They certainly don't look like Greek letters. Until the English of the poster improves, there's not much to be done with the post. It's a shame; I speak several languages, so I know how hard it is to communicate in something new.

I fear this thread's days are numbered. I dislike it when a poster puts up a new thread proclaiming grandeur...and then disappears. In between, the thread degenerates into silly banter. I like silly banter as much as the next guy, but this is a good reminder to all: If you're going to start a new thread, be responsible enough to contribute more than just the OP.

I mean, what's the point?

I'll give this thread another day or two. We'll see what happens then.

Consider it a gentle reminder, Bouzanis. This is supposed to be a discussion forum.

Considering the lack of interest on the part of Bouzanis to participate in his own discussion, I've decided enough is enough. It seems more like self-promotion of his blog, so I am also removing related links.

A reminder to all posters: If you start a discussion, be considerate enough to take an active part in it. We frown on drive-by posting and self-promotion.

Thread closed.

• Like 4