Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"People who own the world have to be stopped"

Big Bad Voodoo

yeah ive offten thought about starting a paper to get oboma out of office but seems only people want to eather b**** about it or just semply not take it seriously enough to stand up and do any thing about it

then the few who do stand up mystersly disapear in which case makes folks scared to do any thing at all and you get that racest card played agenst you only becouse he's black yeah what ever he was hired to do a job and the job done he hasnt attempted to do any thing but fk up or play the next round of golf im just waiting for some group of goverment butt kissers to show up at my door step and say being a american is a bad thang

• Like 1

yeah ive offten thought about starting a paper to get oboma out of office but seems only people want to eather b**** about it or just semply not take it seriously enough to stand up and do any thing about it

then the few who do stand up mystersly disapear in which case makes folks scared to do any thing at all and you get that racest card played agenst you only becouse he's black yeah what ever he was hired to do a job and the job done he hasnt attempted to do any thing but fk up or play the next round of golf im just waiting for some group of goverment butt kissers to show up at my door step and say being a american is a bad thang

People are just afraid and I think they want things to change, they just don't know how to do it.

But, the Impeach Obama Overpass Movement is going strong...One this weekend....

Link: http://overpassesforamerica.com/

You can find a group event near you in the link above...

"People who own the world outright for profit will have to be stopped; by influence, by power, by us."says Wendell Berry

http://billmoyers.co...s-for-humanity/

I will watch this when I get the chance, it looks VERY interesting.... Thanks for posting it! :tu:

• Like 1

I don't think I follow your logic.

Who has mysteriously disappeared?

People are just afraid and I think they want things to change, they just don't know how to do it.

But, the Impeach Obama Overpass Movement is going strong...One this weekend....

Link: http://overpassesforamerica.com/

You can find a group event near you in the link above...

Impeach him for what?

Impeach him for what?

The man has used his knowledge of Constitutional law to skirt that document since he came to the chair. He makes "recess" appointments when congress has by tradition not been considered IN recess. He disagrees with immigration law so he ignores it. Congress says no to the Dream Act and he enables the implementation of it's particulars anyway. The most recent example is his waving his hand and delaying the employer mandate for a year as well as exempting those he personally wants to exempt from the ACA. If you can name another president who has unilaterally picked and chosen which parts of what laws he will execute and ignored the rest, I'd like to see that example because I really cannot remember one who has done so.
  • Like 1

The man has used his knowledge of Constitutional law to skirt that document since he came to the chair. He makes "recess" appointments when congress has by tradition not been considered IN recess. He disagrees with immigration law so he ignores it. Congress says no to the Dream Act and he enables the implementation of it's particulars anyway. The most recent example is his waving his hand and delaying the employer mandate for a year as well as exempting those he personally wants to exempt from the ACA. If you can name another president who has unilaterally picked and chosen which parts of what laws he will execute and ignored the rest, I'd like to see that example because I really cannot remember one who has done so.

So, if any of those things are impeachable, provable offenses, what are his opponents waiting for?

These are all perfectly legal, within existing law and according the the constitution. You really need to STOP listening to conservamedia. They are nuts,

Impeach him for what?

How about giving arms to Al bloody Quida?

You know them - Enemy #1 of America and valuable ally in Syria.

• Like 1

Or, you know, wait a few years and his term will run out with few major changes happening because congress is too much of a mess to get any bills passed to the pres.

well im not going to argue with any body over the whys, can'ts or couldn'ts just saying this for being 'for the people of the people and by the people" that founding statement of the united states has long since been forgotten greed is the biggest problem we all got to deal with if you can't see that in whats going on around us all then the person has got to be about as blind as a bessy bug in a **** storm

any one can blame oboma for all its worthokay true he's had a hand in ruining this country for all its worth mistake after mistake beyound any other presdient in history of the united states hell he makes nixion look good but still all in all he's just a puppet to the puppet masters that hold all the cards cards i mean world power players world bankers the greedy bastas you dont see in the lime light of things are who is runing the world not saying like the masons or fellowship of the light or any of them wanta be's although they all might play sum part in it but its like the domino effect after the whole puzzle's last pice is places 1 thing happens and it opens the door way for some thing else to happen that just leads on to the next and next and so on then when the last pice of the puzzle falls in to place yeah well according to some folks who read the bible and such forth the end of days as we know it only thang though even after we'r all dead and gone yeah this old ball of dirt foating around the sun will still be here like just another day i don't have all the answers i don't even want to know any of the answers but we all agree we need change every thing oboma's for america isn't people are scared of what him becouse he's black yeah that damn race card gets played a whole hell of a lot you can damn near turn on the eveing news any night and see some thing about some once calling some one else a racest or being shot over some thing claimed to be racest and back before oboma got re elected by all means i still haven't understood how that (_______________) <insert your own profanity here..> got reelected after all the b.s he pulled in his first term but if you remenber it was publicly announced if oboma lost there was going to be a race war becouse the white man has supressed the black man down..yeah bull **** ...equail rights means every one regardless of color has the same chance to susceed and every one has the same chance to fail in this day and age we'r are all american's many colors many people but 1 nation a person would think after time and time again the bull **** this country has been through it would be very appearent by now it doesnt matter any more look around black guys white women white guys with asians its a whole mixed up fked up world but we all bleed red blood

and as far as the missing people goes yeah pay closer attench to the real world them 3 letter groups with the goverement step out of line and see you you dont get on their **** list and yell freedom of speach lol see how far thats going to go you'll turn up on the missing persons list just if your lucky enough you can look off in a clean mudhole and you see the bottom now step off in it your neck deep of **** when it comes to the goverment nothing is never what it seems to be it's all in history over and over and over okay im off the soap box here got my own problems to deal with live long and free...carry on

Ugh....paragraphing is your friend...

WALL_OF_TEXT_2_zps8d32e8dd.jpg

It's not the puppets on stage that own and run the show...it's the banks and the mega corporations. Everything that is done...every law and bit of legislation....is to their advantage. Nothing goes through without first being reviewed, dissected and approved.

We love to call them TPTB...some make jokes about it, some pretend they are not real....some just ignore it and hope they will just go about their world domination plans and leave us, the little folks...alone.

I cannot fathom the wealth of the uber elite...I wonder when is enough enough? I assume wealth of that magnitude is like any other hoarding disease/mental disorder...you just can't have enough! I know drug addicts and alcoholics that exhibit the exact same traits...only their obsession isn't money and power...it's another substance...but still similar traits...

jeremiah when you deal with a 97 year old blue hair who just broke her hip move a family of 4 full house now at 1 time and deal with a 4 month old with hacc in one day then pull down 156 hour work week lol you try sitting still long enuff to bang out thoughts in your right mind some how "paragraphing" realy doesn't matter all that much

so if you just have to be a typo natzi lol carry on but dont expect any more from me but a lmao finger flip :tu:

No offense meant Bubba, but if you are willing to share these things on the forum, you should be aware that when folks see that wall of text, they tend to skip it.

You've got some interesting thoughts, but if it's too much work to figure out what they are, they'll just get dismissed.

I don't say this to be mean at all, I just think everyone should get a good chance to share their thoughts to be properly discussed.

These are all perfectly legal, within existing law and according the the constitution. You really need to STOP listening to conservamedia. They are nuts,

6d91b46c129df97cbb0e4701915607e1.jpg

• Like 1