Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need some input as to what all this means plz

kjsmomma0811

As a child I had things happen that I couldn't explain away for example getting physically ill and loosing breathe at the same time when my great grandfather passed or startling from sleep around the time my dad passed in a car wreck. These things have continued through to my adult life. I cannot go to haunted homes I start to sweat and my skin takes on an ashen color and uneasiness sets in rather quickly. I cannot take things coming up behind me it scares the crap out of me. I feel frenzied in chaotic situations I have to go outside to feel somewhat sane again. I meet someone or see someone and automatically a color comes to mind. This is happening quite often I feel like an outsider. Last year my family and I moved into my husbands grandmothers home about a month after her passing. Quite a few times I will be setting on the couch or chair and I hear her talking usually asking" What time is it?" and I find myself answering her without missing a beat and looking at her chair automatically as if she was sitting there. Mind you she had dementia and asked this question often as she was worried for her next dose of eye drops. She has been gone over a year now and this still happens occasionally and normally around 9:30 and her dose was at 10. I have extremely vivid dreams that I can remember and they evoke such emotion as if in reality. These are just a few of the things I have experienced since I was a young child this started around 4 years old.

Is there anyone that can help explain these things to me?

Thanks in Advance,

Melanie

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• ADHasbro

• kjsmomma0811

Hello Melanie,

There are many ways in which an energetically sensitive person like yourself will tune into the greater reality around us. There is always an "energy residue" present in every place you go. It might help if you knew more about these kinds of things.

Vivid dreams that seem real are because they are real. They take place in another dimensional reality, yes, but you also reside in that reality so it is a real experience.

These things are not easy to explain but there are explanations for all of them.

John

Thank you so much for responding to my post. I wasnt sure where to go with this as I rarely talk about it because of judgement, some one has actually went as far to call me a lunatic. I never knew what it would be called or an explanation for any of it. What reading would you recommend if any to help me understand this better? Thanks in advance

Melanie

Melanie,

There are some who are informed about energy residue and also about energetically sensitive people like yourself.

I have a link to a channeled Kryon message that may help to explain some of this.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

Here's what I'm going to tell you: In certain conditions and in certain ways, a Human life or an interaction of multi-lives together in a profound scenario will create an energetic informational imprint in a place. It's information and energy that will replay itself over and over and over like a recording tape in 3D. You see it as a haunted house! So here is some of the things that will give you something to think about: Did you notice that in a haunting, you have a scenario that repeats itself over and over? Nothing new ever happens. The man comes down the stairs, the man goes up the stairs. The woman in the kitchen moves from the left to the right, sits in a chair, rocks for awhile, moves away. If it involved dramatic things such as murder, the man comes down the stairs with the ax, over and over and over and over. It's a good movie, isn't it? And that's all it is! "Why does it feel the way it feels, Kryon?" Because it's the result of a Human consciousness imprint and you've got one, too. When you're there overlapping with it, it gives you chills because it's real. It happened. It can even interface with you!

Now, science has gotten involved also, as they should. They're noticing something about true "haunted" areas. The imprint (the haunting) carries scientific attributes that are measureable and – ready – they're all multidimensional! Guess what changes they have measured in these places? Magnetics, gravitation, light and even time anomalies, because what it is, is a multidimensional event, imprinted onto a place on the planet that plays over and plays over and plays over. Multidimensional attributes also often carry temperature change, always to the cold side. We even told you that if you are going to develop a multidimensional lens, you will need to have a super cryogenic attribute. Do you remember? This is an attribute of things "out of 3D."

Kryon speaks about this subject along with a number of other things. The point to keep in mind is that your experiences are real and that you are safe.

John

• 2 months later...

Hello Melanie,

There are many ways in which an energetically sensitive person like yourself will tune into the greater reality around us. There is always an "energy residue" present in every place you go. It might help if you knew more about these kinds of things.

Vivid dreams that seem real are because they are real. They take place in another dimensional reality, yes, but you also reside in that reality so it is a real experience.

These things are not easy to explain but there are explanations for all of them.

John

Its hard to explain, but I under stand. I had suspicions, never confirmed. Lately I've been experiencing everything. Talk about hard to explain. I feel pain, and lots of it. (more emotional than physical.) I was always told growing up it was because I was bi-polar. I don't believe in that, because if everyone held on to the belief that we were created equal, there would be no reason to be sad.

I feel pain for other people. You might call it empathic, but its much more than that. I see the connection between everything.

between you, me, the spider that I threw into the freezing cold yesterday because I can't bare to step on spiders. (I just don't like to for some reason.) Between the tree's, and the very ground we all walk around. we are walking literally in space, and people tell me I need to pull my head from out of the clouds. There is nothing keeping us apart from eachother, as long as we occupy the same space.

I have this strange, very vivid, dream where I would be running down a street. It was very life like, but the colors were very vibrant. The moon was out, and I could here foot steps running after me. I couldn't see them, but I could see their shadows. One shadow got right up next to me, and I jumped. Like the hulk, I jumped super high. I would be in space before I started to fall, but I always wake up before I hit the ground with the same feeling as that of falling. A few times I was able to land, but I could no longer walk, I could only jump, and not control how high I go. Just to space, and back down; always running from these shadows.

I had an experience when I was just a boy, I had falling off the top bunk because I heard my grandmother scream. Years later she told me why she was screaming, and it was because I was levitating over the center of the floor just inches from the ceiling. I've had numerous experience, but thats the only one where I was flying.

I had an experience when I was just a boy, I had falling off the top bunk because I heard my grandmother scream. Years later she told me why she was screaming, and it was because I was levitating over the center of the floor just inches from the ceiling. I've had numerous experience, but thats the only one where I was flying.

I hear more than a few stories like that. Most of the time it happens when a person uses deep meditative practices.

We as a culture are in the beginning stages of a real New Age for humanity. Science is helping us more than we are generally able to appreciate with discoveries related to quantum physics. The highly sensitive humans are able to see and sense those energies which science is in the process of discovering.

There are elemental energies and beings around all of us and two energies science will eventually discover. For now it is best to 'trust yourself' when it comes to these things.

John

post-144093-0-06806500-1386954122_thumb.

I hear more than a few stories like that. Most of the time it happens when a person uses deep meditative practices.

We as a culture are in the beginning stages of a real New Age for humanity. Science is helping us more than we are generally able to appreciate with discoveries related to quantum physics. The highly sensitive humans are able to see and sense those energies which science is in the process of discovering.

There are elemental energies and beings around all of us and two energies science will eventually discover. For now it is best to 'trust yourself' when it comes to these things.

John

Understood. I know we are in that process as well, and I know what is going to happen next. Believe it, or not. I have a firm belief that I am right because of you though. I've always known I should trust myself, but there are those who were bred to hate people like me.

Edited by ADHasbro

Understood. I know we are in that process as well, and I know what is going to happen next. Believe it, or not. I have a firm belief that I am right because of you though. I've always known I should trust myself, but there are those who were bred to hate people like me.

Well is it bred to hate or 'fear the unknown'. I suspect the latter more than the former.

When you can be kind, tolerating, and understanding towards all those you encounter, there will be little incentive for another to harm you.

John

Well is it bred to hate or 'fear the unknown'. I suspect the latter more than the former.

When you can be kind, tolerating, and understanding towards all those you encounter, there will be little incentive for another to harm you.

John

But as far as I've seen growing up, having something as simple as a different belief can get you harmed. So its nothing new, I don't believe in the christian god, but I do believe Jesus got murdered for starting a revolution. That was how long ago? And in human evolution, we have yet to understand that we are all corners of the earth, no ones greater than another. Psychology/ political influence is keeping fuel in the fire.