Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The pursuit of beautiful girls approach

Henriy

Last week, my brother told me he liked a very pretty girl, he tried every way to pursue this girl, but the girls did not receive, but he really loved her, he did not know how to pursue to this girl, we have no way to do any good courtship? If the pursuit is less than I do to persuade him to give up?

That's his problem, you don't pursue girls. You let them know you're interested then walk away, they have to come to you or it's all a wasted effort.

Why? Because women claim to love a sensitive and caring man, but that is a lie. They want to strong, bad boy.

• Like 5

That's his problem, you don't pursue girls. You let them know you're interested then walk away, they have to come to you or it's all a wasted effort.

Why? Because women claim to love a sensitive and caring man, but that is a lie. They want to strong, bad boy.

It's true. We enjoy the challenge.

the answer is, as ever, pancakes

if you find the answer absurd, consider the question.

• Like 4

That is NOT true. Granted, it seems to be accurate for the majority, but there are those of us who honestly like nice guys and find "bad boys" boring as heck.

• Like 4

Confidence mah man.

You secure in who you are, and can walk not giving a flying ***** about anything else because you know who you are? YOu'll be wading in the panties.

ok maybe not wading, but women will notice you

• Like 1

What attracts girls? Good looks, youth, a full head of hear, muscularity, and, of course, money. If you ain't got those things, sorry. You ain't alone.

• Like 3

Also, if it helps.

There's these people.,... they're called hookers.

Not the same.

Who am I kidding; guys are far worse and more shallow than girls when it comes to choosing mates.

My parents chose my wife, and did a good job of it, although they were a bit naive. They told me they liked her because she was humble and obedient. HAH!

• Like 1

Oh...right cultural differences...dang go figure, some places its frowned upon to never have emotional attachment to anyone and just use women for sex and mind games when you get bored.....weird world man

Last week, my brother told me he liked a very pretty girl, he tried every way to pursue this girl, but the girls did not receive, but he really loved her, he did not know how to pursue to this girl, we have no way to do any good courtship? If the pursuit is less than I do to persuade him to give up?

She doesn't love him.
  • Like 1

What attracts girls? Good looks, youth, a full head of hear, muscularity, and, of course, money. If you ain't got those things, sorry. You ain't alone.

I think it's more like good looks, youth, a full head of hair, muscularity, or lots of money.

Even old rich guys can get young women.

Edited by Rlyeh

I dunno where the bitterness comes from in this.

I look like walking dog **** w/ a bum leg, and I still do alright.

at the same time, I have the selectivity of a goat in a trash pile

• Like 1

girls ? a pie and a pint is much better for you, i'm married thats why i'm always skint- flat broke aint got no dough, I guess thats fate.

• Like 1

This topic is very average and the replies are mostly worse.

For two people to work - they have to be interested in each other.

Yes it may take some work or courtship from either side, but in the end - if it's not mutual it will never happen.

Also - replying to OP - if he has pursued her, she has not received, and he loves her - that's a bit creepy. Not many girls would find that an attractive trait...

• Like 3

Aaaahhhh yes women. Well. I think the ops friend should plant the seed of his intentions and remind her that its always there. If he knows her well then about once a year remind her again. Women are like everyone else they want to be loved and can fall in love with a man simply because of the fact that he loves her.

overtime a person can start to see the value in another when previously they were unaware.

I believe the opposite as some of the people here. Yes money, good looks, and bad boy charm might get you sex, but if its a loving relationship you want, you must learn to cultivate like a garden.

And yes I have done it. My wife was a college sorority girl while I was in high school, and I'm not particularly good looking, I was pretty skinny then, and I lived in a trailer park. But somehow I pulled it off through simple innocent wooing.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 3

Hey, just this week I met someone I found interesting. I couldn't take the time to got through all the normal meeting stuff so I gave her my number and told her to call me when she had a chance. If that goes well then maybe we could meet for coffee or a light lunch.

I haven't heard from her as yet but it's only been two day, if she calls fine and if she doesn't the ball was in her court and she opted not to play the game. And that is fine as well.

I don't just give advice, I put it into practice myself..

Here's another brief scenario, Completely hypothetical, let's say she maybe knows where I work and asks one of the people who work there about me. Now, she really doesn't know this person from Adam, nor does she know me really but let's be honest we do ask about people. So, the person she asks, doesn't really know me very well, they've had limited contact, but they share what they know or think they know about me. They think I am married and tell her so. Naturally, this freaks her out and she never makes contact because she's now under the impression I'm fooling around with her and toying with her affections and that whole negative Karma thing. So, several weeks pass and we encounter each other and I tell her I'm sorry she never called. She then tells me I'm married and will not simply not believe it when I tell her I'm not married.

Not the problem is this, she didn't know the person who gave her the bad information about me, however she's willing to accept that over what I tell her myself. That's a problem right off the bat and best to let it all go away because that means she'd never believe you in the future, and God help you if one of her friends decides to bad mouth you. You will be spending the rest of the time the two of you are together defending yourself, and that is not good.

Better to tell her to throw the number away if she hasn't already, and if she does call you. Don't return the call, delete any message unheard or read.

Here's my advice to a kiddo, can I call you kiddo?...don't answer I dont care, I'm calling you kiddo.

Find a woman who's emotionally damaged, convince her that you're the only person who sees value in her, and make her believe that things that might happen day to day are her fault mostly, but act like you are still apologetic about them.

if she asks something of you, act liek its really inconvenient, but agree to do it saying "Ok....I'll see if I can do this for you."

eventually syou'll be able to pretty much do as you want day to day.

And when you do all this, you can go straight to hellfor reading this and considering it as actual advice. This is horrible, and don't point out to me that this is how I live my life, I'm a horrible person I've accepted who I am.

• Like 3

Uhm? Who are you talking to?