Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triangle spots in my iris

midorna

I have blue-green eyes, and in my adult years I have noticed that I have gotten brown small spots in my eyes. One in my left eye and three (in a form of a triangle) my right eye.

I know that the spots are probably freckles or a very light version of Heterochromia (my great grandmother had one brown and one green eye, my mom has very mixed eyes with brown, green, blue, yellow). But, I just noticed today when I looked at a picture that had blown up my eye so I could see it better and I noticed the triangle - now I wonder if you guys have any thoughts of how come it's a triangle?

Thank you!

post-142875-0-30712300-1381407539_thumb.

I wouldn't go reading too much into this, many people have odd little spots on the iris however sometimes they can appear if there is a looming health problem too.

It could be they were there all along and you just noticed them OR maybe they just cropped up. At any rate it is nothing special or paranormal but keep an eye on it (no pun intended) and watch if more crop up. If so then you might want to research the possible causes.

Because three spots not in a line always form a triangle? :D

More seriously, many organic/fractal processes involve roughly symmetrical shapes. I see nothing here that is wildly improbable, or even just improbable. Just yesterday a friend jokingly snapped my eye, and if you look at the veins (you can see them under the pale lines I drew to show it... Another 'perfect' triangle!!

gallery_95887_14_29991.jpg

Sorry about the freaky nature of eye closeups...

I'm not sure if you see the spots, because if that doesn't form a triangle by lining them, then I'm not sure what does.

I was just asking for the fun of it, to see if anyone knew a paranormal reason rather than the logic one that I already know. But I guess I asked in the wrong forum. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't aware this was a "joke" question and that you were looking to see how many "metaphysical" answers you could accrue.

You can come up with a lot of weird effects in pictures you take. Hell, if I took every weird thing I've seen in my photos down to the pixel like this, I'd accrue about a thousand perversions.

I had a dream about somebody once who had triangles in their eyes, they were rainbow colored and went around the whole iris. In the dream it meant they were special.

• Like 1

I have a floater in my right eye. It's a small black dot that I can see occasionally and appears to be floating in the air.

I was just asking for the fun of it, to see if anyone knew a paranormal reason rather than the logic one that I already know. But I guess I asked in the wrong forum. :P

On that basis I think we can safely close this thread.

Edited by Still Waters
  • Like 1