Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Photo: girl by the coffin

Brian Topp

Experience the difference

The family that is scared together stays together

Ghost Photos: the real deal

I think that people in general are fascinated to look at photos believed to be ghosts. Seeing the photos can provide a confirmation that ghosts do in fact exist or at least raises the possibility of their existence. At this time of the year, you are also going to get your fair share of fake photos.

Read more: http://www.timesrepo...n#ixzz2hNxa2ViW

[Please note, I the OP do not surport this claim in any way, I only bring articles for conversation]

• Like 1

g11e384000000000000d3cbf4ec2c1e12a8dde840a9cc0dbd19e7391799.jpg

I'm scoobied. Where's the girl in late 1700s clothing by the coffin?

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

From the page

The photo below captured in the mirror is a woman by the coffin with period looking clothes estimated late 1700’s. Note the energy at the time the photograph was taken.
I'm not seeing a woman at all, and what on earth does "Note the energy" mean? What energy? Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Sorry can't see any ghost

• Like 1

reminds me of those hidden picture games

"Note the energy" mean? What energy?

im with you on that one its got me scratching my head, the only thing i can think of is that the light (in what i assume is the mirror) shows as a streak rather than a point of light? but still thats just denotes long exposure time and/or shaky hand syndrome

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 2

Yeah Im not seeing anything in the mirror. All I get is pareidolia hits from whats behind the mirror, I can see a hooded figure complete with two eyes and a mouth

• Like 2

Well, the article was appropriately posted under "Entertainment". "Energy" comes out of all the lights in my house too. Should I be concerned?

• Like 1

I think i can see the pareidolia, left of mirror, up from the candle. It doesn't look any thing tbh

I looked and looked - caught a couple of faces in the upper right - but no bodies, definitely no "period dress" . The faces were clearly play of light and shadow on mundane objects together with being reflected in a mirror.

I just can't see it ......

I think i can see the pareidolia, left of mirror, up from the candle. It doesn't look any thing tbh

Yeah, there's nothing to see.

I see an older style coffin behind the mirror, but I do not see a ghost. Something that should be noted is the "path" the light bulb made in the mirror, indicating the camera was moved prior to being fixed in one spot. This would account for the transparent, "apparition" like double exposure the gilding around the mirror made above the coffin.

Edited by Kahn

Entertainment section? Thats a touch optimistic.

Seems even the girl was unimpressed, she seems to have done a runner.

• Like 1

I don't even see a coffin...

that made my day !! :tsu: