Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supposed leaked NASA file on end of the world

quickone

I don't know if yous have heard about this before but here's a link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1WUOUFdTs, it's all based on the supposed NASA leaked files which they have a pdf download to this being the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/99zxaxjun4r16dw/NASA+-+Future+Of+War+CIRCA+2025.pdf

It goes on about some pretty out there stuff.. I know you guys are pretty good at depicting the truth from the false and I was just wondering what your guys opinions was... It has given me the hebee jebees so to speak.

• Like 1

It goes on about some pretty out there things, laser beam technology along with micro dust in chem trails to help control the population. It also has things about the concept of an artificial womb and creating a livable environment for human beings also how humans are to slow physically and mentally and are to expensive to keep alive. It all sounds far fetched...

What's it supposed to do with NASA? (I did try to look at it on yoTube just to try to get some idea of what it's supposed to be about, but I could make no sense of it, i presume it's something to do with the NWO, as usual.)

Most helpful comment: "The solution is Jesus Christ."

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

Its just another youtube conspiracy theorist.

A good rule of thumb is, if its only being talked about on some random youtube channel, its most likely a load

• Like 4

This end of the world prediction happens around this time everyyear, it gets boring

• Like 2

Some of the things mentioned in the .pdf are really interesting along with a few diagrams relating a human brain to the many computers out there and then prices comparing cost effectiveness between the two..

post-142902-0-78253500-1381486893_thumb.

I'm not going to waste my time watching an idiotic video especially something 36 minutes long. It probably has a 2 minute read for content. I did grab the PDF file. It doesn't look like a NASA document. It doesn't read like a NASA document. Who could possibly be fooled by such an obvious hoax?

All of quickone's posts are in this thread. Someone is promoting their hoax du jour.

Back in the day when more people read books, those long ago halcyon days when there was no internet and youtube was but a fantasy, a professor of mine told me, "You have to be very choosy, very discriminating in what books you choose to read--simply because there are so many worthwhile ones out there and not enough time. You must discriminate."

I think the same principle holds true today--except that there is much more (worthwhile and worthless) information on the 'net to sift through. We must choose wisely.

• Like 4

Thanks for all your guys input whether it's helpful or just to express your view on how rubbish you all think it is. Promoting the hoax isn't that what we all do in the end? I just clearly showed a little interest in it was all...

I sense you're feeling a bit deensive.

The response is nothing against you, and in general, the forums at large like when new people show initiative to be invovled, but a large part of what is done here is picking apart things like this.

So, it's not you, it's teh stuff you brought us.

Haha yeah sorry bang on Skeptical I was resisting to do that to.. I was curious on every ones opinion thanks again. I've read here for a long time, some real on to it people here the content I posted does seem very easily faked which is what I was thinking in the back of my mind the whole time but am just a sucker for this stuff.

Its just another youtube conspiracy theorist.

A good rule of thumb is, if its only being talked about on some random youtube channel, its most likely a load

I fixed that for you.

Location on the internet has no implications on conspiring or hypothesizing outrageous theories generally frowned upon in public opinion. ;)

Oh no, there's Prisonplanet and infowars as well.

I sense you're feeling a bit deensive.

The response is nothing against you, and in general, the forums at large like when new people show initiative to be invovled, but a large part of what is done here is picking apart things like this.

So, it's not you, it's teh stuff you brought us.

Sometimes it is the person, when they consistently post the same things over and over and over again, Not that quikone has done this but Im just saying

No, i agree, i meant that post specifically for quikone.

I wouldn't say the same thing to zoser or BigBadVodoo or someone like that

I tried downloading the pdf, but my anti-virus is giving me a toast saying it may be harmful to my computer :o

• Like 1

I think it might just be because it's from media fire but i'm not to sure either that's the first thing i've downloaded from there.. I can post the actual pdf here if that helps? I remember why i didn't do that in the first place with the upload limit ahahaha....

Edited by quickone

I wouldn't touch it with a tent pole.

• Like 1

Hmm I apologize if some find it dodgy. I can remove it if need be. I really should of thought before uploading it but I don't have a problem with the file nor when downloading it.

Some browser / AV security setups will always warn you about opening pdf's, because it's easy to fill them with harmful crap. It doesn't mean that this particular pdf is definitely harmful - but it is good practice to exercise caution with pdf's of unknown origin, don't open them in your browser, save them to disk, scan them with your AV and open them offline.

Mind you, it's even better practice to not bother reading pdfs that definitely contain conspiracy waffle.