Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

40th anniversary of Pascagoula abduction

UM-Bot

40 years ago Calvin Parker Jr and Charles Hickson encountered a UFO and its otherworldly occupants.

One of the best known alien abduction cases in history, the circumstances surrounding the mysterious events that took place along the banks of the Pascagoula River on October 11th 1973 have been the subject of debate and controversy for years.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/256072/40th-anniversary-of-pascagoula-abduction

• Like 2

That happened about 35 miles from where I was living at the time. I was 12 and boy do I remember the local news coverage. People were BRUTAL talking about those poor guys.

• Like 1

I know this happened 40 yearsgo, but if both men were given a thorough physical, like a doctor would, I would think some trace of something could have been found. I wonder if Mr Parker ever considered regression hypnosis?

I know this happened 40 yearsgo, but if both men were given a thorough physical, like a doctor would, I would think some trace of something could have been found. I wonder if Mr Parker ever considered regression hypnosis?

Regression hypnosis is notoriously unreliable and is in no way an indication that somebody is telling the truth.I am sure I read somewhere that this incident took place near a busy road yet nobody else saw anything unusual,.I could be wrong on that point

Regression hypnosis is notoriously unreliable and is in no way an indication that somebody is telling the truth.I am sure I read somewhere that this incident took place near a busy road yet nobody else saw anything unusual,.I could be wrong on that point

thats not quite the case. there is a lot of repeated incorrect info on the web about this case. Look up a thread on Pascagoula, filled with good info and debate. :tu:

How about truth serum?

or maybe put them in a room and scretely record them....oh wait....... that happened :w00t:

• Like 1

thats not quite the case. there is a lot of repeated incorrect info on the web about this case. Look up a thread on Pascagoula, filled with good info and debate. :tu:

or maybe put them in a room and scretely record them....oh wait....... that happened :w00t:

I am sure I read it in a book but like I said I wouldn't swear to it.The secret recording does seem to suggest they experienced something that scared them to death but what it was is up for debate.Definitely one of the more interesting UFO cases though

edit. I found what I had read,a rolling stone article revealed there was two 24 hour toll booths nearby whose occupiers saw nothing nor did the security cameras at a nearby shipyard pick up anything.

Edited by dr no
  • Like 1

I am sure I read it in a book but like I said I wouldn't swear to it.The secret recording does seem to suggest they experienced something that scared them to death but what it was is up for debate.Definitely one of the more interesting UFO cases though

I agree they experienced something.

As for the highway, its generated from a journalist.

type in 'subsequent investigation by Joe' .....this is actually not true. Add in the fact that at least two people called in to report a UFO, plus the guy many years later who witnessed the UFO from the highway, seems to indicate that people did possibly see something.

Also if no one did see something this by default doesnt make their experience a lie....who knows who passed the highway at the exact time.

Also worth lookign at the location of where it happened versus highway....over 1 mile away etc etc.

but anyhow very interesting case.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216619&st=300&p=4744610&hl=+pascagoulaentry4744610

Edited by quillius
  • Like 2

edit. I found what I had read,a rolling stone article revealed there was two 24 hour toll booths nearby whose occupiers saw nothing nor did the security cameras at a nearby shipyard pick up anything.

its worth reading the thread my friend, this has been definitively tackled.

I have booked marked this to watch later to see if I can find anything new:

Paranormal TV Presents... : Into The Unknown: The Pascagoula UFO Alien Abductions

One thing that I always try and do is make comparisons to other cases. I cannot find a case where the abductors looked like Parker and Higgs described them. This to me in no way detracts from the credibility of the case.

Here is what they were alleged to have seen:

paschumanoid.gif

PascagoulaAccurso.jpg

• Like 1

its worth reading the thread my friend, this has been definitively tackled.

Will do,thanks for the heads up

• Like 1

I believe...why would they lie and not admit it, even on their death bed? C'mon!

I concur, but beware of using that word around here. I hear the thundering sound of a dozen skeptics heading your way. It's like walking into a revivalist meeting wearing pentagram earings Miss Amber.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

How many lies will you admit to the people you love, on your death bed?

How many lies will you admit to the people you love, on your death bed?

People normally confess to Jesus on their death bed. Everyone knows that. It's kind of a last good deed.

People normally confess to Jesus on their death bed. Everyone knows that. It's kind of a last good deed.

Especially Muslims I suspect.

I concur, but beware of using that word around here. I hear the thundering sound of a dozen skeptics heading your way. It's like walking into a revivalist meeting wearing pentagram earings Miss Amber.

I will be doing that very thing with my post, no doubt like a lamb to the slaughter - read on........! :tu:

Widespread interest in UFOs began in the 1940s with an incident at Roswell N.M., in which UFO enthusiasts believe the government got its hands on a crashed UFO and alien bodies. The government spent decades denying it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/11/mississippi-man-who-shunned-spotlight-recalls-alleged-173-incident-with-ufo/?intcmp=latestnews

Now wait a minute, I thought no one knew about Roswell until a book came out in the 80's.

• Like 2

If this event did actually happen and wasn't a complete fabrication, then what the two people in the story experienced was a visitation by demons and not by beings from elsewhere in the universe. It only takes a little common sense to realize that beings such as are described in the article, with 'lobster-like claws for hands', could not possibly develop any kind of technology. They could not conceivably do anything approaching the intricacy with which we can do things using our hands and I think that that fact is a dead give-away that they are beings from the spiritual world, namely, demons.

A number of reputable and highly respected researchers such as the French scientist, Jacques Vallee, who have studied the phenomenon in depth, have noted their, (the UFOs), ability to do things in the sky that amount to magic or sorcery that no 'nuts-and-bolts' craft could possibly do no matter how advanced a civilization that they might come from. They have been reported as being able to burst out into many smaller objects, (like a firework), and to re-emerge into one single object before flying off at an incredible rate of speed. They have also been observed as being able to de-materialize and re-materialize and to pass through solid objects. Manoeuvres like these completely go against the laws of physics and can only be achieved by entities that are not 'flesh and blood'. Again, clear evidence of a spiritual phenomenon.

Regarding the so called aliens themselves: They have been variously described by abductees as being extremely ugly and comprised of many different 'species' all looking different, (even some of them looking human), and very often giving off a stench like sulphur or even human excrement - again demonic. Beings closely following that description have been recorded as having been seen during demonic ceremonies and black Masses over the centuries. The connection between the two is striking indeed. Some of them have been said to be reptilian and I think it's noteworthy, (for those who believe in God), that when Satan tempted Eve in the garden of paradise he took the form of a snake, a reptile.

There is a very interesting case that happened in 1955, at Kelly, Kentucky, USA, where a family member spotted, in the light of day, what appeared to be a spaceship coming down out of the sky in a 'fiery' fashion and disappearing behind a ridge. Later that night the family were terrorised by entities that were described as being very small and having long pointed ears, (reminiscent of horns), claws for hands and glowing eyes. Two members of the family subjected them to heavy gunfire but to no avail - the creatures were completely unharmed. These beings were undoubtedly demons. I have included a link below to the YouTube video of this story which is a very good piece of entertainment.

Isn't it strange that with all the big talk, fantastic stories, false evidence, forged memos and barefaced lies, (not to mention the flawed work of some disreputable UFO researchers out to make a name for themselves and of course, money as well), not one single fragment of a UFO/Flying Saucer has ever been produced and authenticated or even a single drop of alien blood? There was supposed to have been a UFO crash at Roswell, New Mexico, USA, in 1947. With all the people who visited the debris field how is it that not one of them thought the debris to be of such interest as to keep a tiny piece of it as a souvenir before the military arrived? Even the members of the military obviously didn't think there was anything unusual about the debris otherwise some of them would have surely concealed a small piece as a keep-sake. The answer of course is that what crashed there was something very ordinary and very earthly and of little or no interest to anybody. Don't be fooled by the likes of the late Major Jesse Marcel, R.I.P., who claimed, in a discussion with Stanton Friedman, and in subsequent interviews, to have found pieces of metal that weighed little or nothing yet they could not be bent or dented by a 'six pound hammer'. With respect to the late Major Marcel, but according to his military records he was given to flights of fancy and gross exaggeration. In other words you couldn't have trusted him to tell you what the weather was like without going outside to check for yourself!

The reason why Satan is doing these things is to destroy faith in God and His holy church and to fool mankind into believing that they, (the so called aliens), are the new saviours of the world and that they will, in time, solve all of our problems and make us like they are - immortal. This of course is part of Satan's plan to destroy mankind and to win for himself as many souls as possible.

The phenomenon is very real and not imagined but, unfortunately, Satan is succeeding in his deception as many people, some of them of very high calibre indeed, have fallen 'lock stock and barrel' for it and are even calling on governments to 'disclose' a phenomenon that they most likely can't understand themselves. The only thing that there is to disclose is the fact that Satan is on the prowl so beware and don't be fooled either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09RVyMdnlE

I've seen more evidence of alien craft than I have demons, Satan or God.

How do you know that they are alien craft? Have they been shouting down at you, "Hey there, we're from another planet!" You are one of many who is being fooled. :yes:

I don't know that they're aliens, but I'm being fooled by demons? How do we know they're demons?

• Like 1

Until I see military craft in action like that, I have to leave that option open. I can't picture a demon needing a metal craft to get around in.

• Like 2

If this event did actually happen and wasn't a complete fabrication, then what the two people in the story experienced was a visitation by demons and not by beings from elsewhere in the universe. It only takes a little common sense to realize that beings such as are described in the article, with 'lobster-like claws for hands', could not possibly develop any kind of technology. They could not conceivably do anything approaching the intricacy with which we can do things using our hands and I think that that fact is a dead give-away that they are beings from the spiritual world, namely, demons.

only be achieved by entities that are not 'flesh and blood'. Again, clear evidence of a spiritual phenomenon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09RVyMdnlE

I'm not automatically cynical about new ideas as you know, so I'm just going to think about what you have said for now. I would agree that there does seem to be evidence of malevolent visitors coming here. There are for example unexplained human mutilation cases and abductions, enough to support this idea.

As to what you would call them? Aliens or Demons?

Does it really matter in the end? They are all visitors to our realm of existence. If you see them, don't bother to classify them.

Just run.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1