Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre Sprinting Creature

Sweetpumper

sprinting-creature.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=305452036259283

Bizarre Sprinting Creature

Something dashes across a four-lane highway in this surveillance video. At first you think it's just a deer or something, but wait until you see a stopped frame from the video. That's no deer. It has the head, body, and legs of a humanoid running on all fours. What the heck is that thing?!

Review:

We always have to consider that videos like this could be faked. There are some very talented and very clever people out there who know how to create such things. But according to Paranormal Investigations, who provided this video, they "checked with local authorities who oversee the CCTVs in this area and this is not faked. They say it is genuine footage. This creature was filmed on CCTV running across a motorway in the UK in 2007." If genuine, this is a very weird, disturbing-looking creature. What do you think?

http://paranormal.ab...ng-creature.htm

Edited by Sweetpumper

I'm sure this is a clip from a movie, or tv show - perhaps edited to appear like a street cam. I think this because I'm sure I have seen this before but I can't remember where. I'll keep digging...

• Like 1

I'm sure this is a clip from a movie, or tv show - perhaps edited to appear like a street cam. I think this because I'm sure I have seen this before but I can't remember where. I'll keep digging...

Yep, I'm pretty sure I saw it before somewhere on this site.

• Like 1

Yep, I'm pretty sure I saw it before somewhere on this site.

What you probably remember was something similar, as sightings of creatures similar to this have been increasing over the last few months.

Please do. I'm curious as to what you find.

Might take a while - I have seen a lot of movies!

supervike,

You might be right and it has been on the site before. I'll keep checking movies though...

fake, was debunked on this site

Care to elaborate? It's very easy to just label something as fake.

• Like 2

interesting indeed

Are you speaking of this thread? http://www.unexplain...pic=211174&st=0

The guy who started that thread also used the same video as "proof" in a few other threads for a while too. Never convincingly.

yeah, as you can see the other videos of the same creature and same type pf setting, dark, cctv which is poor quality etc

• Like 1

Dog-Man, err my bad.

• Like 1

It's a cryptoid called "the rake" there are a bunch of images, youtube videos and the like about him.

Also, if you notice it runs in the path of the headlights of one of the cars, and it doesnt swerve.

anyone sees somethign white/lightgrey come runnign our of the dark light that in front of you, you swerve.

all this points to CGI

• Like 2

I'm on my phone now and can't check it up, but I remember someone found another video on the guys youtube account showing an obvious CGI video with the same sort of creature.

Edit:

Found it. This is another video from the guy who originally uploaded the OP video.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by DKO
  • Like 2

I have agree. It just looks a little too good to have been a still from a security camera. Then blown up and you still can see it's a humanoid.

Sightings of humanoid creatures like these have been on the rise, and often coincide with UFO sightings in the same areas. Are the two related?

I'm on my phone now and can't check it up, but I remember someone found another video on the guys youtube account showing an obvious CGI video with the same sort of creature.

Edit:

Found it. This is another video from the guy who originally uploaded the OP video.

[media=]

[/media]

This is exactly right. I was going to post the same video. This is CGI. The creature is the same in both videos and obviously CGI in the one you posted.

• Like 1

Apparently, it was this troll up above caught trying to get away.

Sightings of humanoid creatures like these have been on the rise, and often coincide with UFO sightings in the same areas. Are the two related?

Allow me to use your own words with a slight edit from page 1:

Care to elaborate? It's very easy to just label something as fake real.

• Like 2

I'd guess that those videos are/were part of some school project or maybe some tests for a low budget movie. I know some people from the media section from my school that do these kinda videos (quality-wise) all the time.

@ScepticalB: I could think of a few cultures where people wouldn't necessarily swerve *cough* Russia *cough*

@ScepticalB: I could think of a few cultures where people wouldn't necessarily swerve *cough* Russia *cough*

I dont think culture would matter, open lanes on either side, noone behind you, pale....thingy in front of you.

swerve b*tch

(not calling you a mean name, its a lyrical reference)

Looks to me like a guy with no shirt and blue shorts on all 4's running across a highway. Heck, I could do that too, if I was stupid.

Is it just me, or does it seem like every few months that same fake videos keep getting recycled on here?