Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movement plans second GM food protest

Big Bad Voodoo

I hope in future we will see march against Monsanto, Dow Chemical, DuPont, Svngenta, Cargill, ADM, Epicvte and Fund Rockefeller, Ford, Gates.

52 countries-Looks like plans for global "economy" is melting. ;)

Justice will prevail.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Neat, potatoes cause leprosy kinders on the march...

I wonder, how many of them would fill correctly the gaps in the following sentences:

In all of the cases studied, the observed alteration was more extensive in <...> than in <...> plants.

Differences observed in gene expression in the endosperm between <...> bred material were much larger in comparison to differences between <...> and untransformed lines exhibiting the same complements of gluten subunits.

(Hint. Words to put into the brackets: transgenic, conventionally, mutagenized).

Neat, potatoes cause leprosy kinders on the march...

I like better -GMO cause cancer! :tu: You know how they say: Aim for the head.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

I like better -GMO cause cancer! :tu: You know how they say: Aim for the head.

Yeap, thats what I thought... Anti-GMO = ignorance.

Not a shock, nevertheless.

bmk

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=256147

;)

I hate too when my agenda is melting.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Show us your knowledge, master of anti-GMO, simple quiz (again):

In all of the cases studied, the observed alteration was more extensive in <...> than in <...> plants.

Differences observed in gene expression in the endosperm between <...> bred material were much larger in comparison to differences between <...> and untransformed lines exhibiting the same complements of gluten subunits.

(Hint. Words to put into the brackets: transgenic, conventionally, mutagenized)

Do it.. Is your "knowledge" just a brainfart?

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Show us your knowledge, master of anti-GMO, simple quiz (again):

(Hint. Words to put into the brackets: transgenic, conventionally, mutagenized)

Do it.. Is your "knowledge" just a brainfart?

You snaped. Completly. Sad. :no:

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

You snaped. Completly. Sad. :no:

:huh:

Nope. Just amazed about ignorance of anti-GMOists (inability to answer simple questions).

Same folks potatoes cause leprosy as in middle ages. And the same kind that burned "witches" back then. Nothing new.