Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens and Doppelganglers Explored

notforgotten

I believe that I have the mystery of where doppelganglers come from solved.

Here's the truth:

1) My wife and I have both seen my doppelgangler (a spirit that looks exactly like me).

2) I've had an encounter with aliens and seen one in spirit.

3) It was revealed to me by a supernatural divine source (I believe that it was an angel), that I had been cloned.

Hence, you have the doppelgangler!

Mystery solved? Could doppelganglers come from another source as well? What do you think?

• Like 2

I think that someone needs a reality check. What you just said makes no sense what so ever.

• Like 5

I believe that I have the mystery of where doppelganglers come from solved.

Here's the truth:

1) My wife and I have both seen my doppelgangler (a spirit that looks exactly like me).

2) I've had an encounter with aliens and seen one in spirit.

3) It was revealed to me by a supernatural divine source (I believe that it was an angel), that I had been cloned.

Hence, you have the doppelgangler!

Mystery solved? Could doppelganglers come from another source as well? What do you think?

Repeat that to a mental health care professional and let us know how it goes for you - when you get out.

• Like 5

I am interested. When did you and your wife see the doppelganger? What was "it" doing?

BTW, ignore the posters who are dismissing you as crazy. If they dismiss you as crazy, then they don't have to consider your ideas. Its a common defense if someone is not open to other possiblities, and quite frankly, says more about them than you.

• Like 5

I think they've considered his ideas enough to say "matey, you need help".

• Like 3

are you asking if the dopplegangers are from another dimension?

I am interested. When did you and your wife see the doppelganger? What was "it" doing?

The last time that I saw my doppelgangler was about a month ago and he was just staring at me. My wife said that he was doing the same thing to her about the same time ago.

I don't mind people calling me crazy. Some of the best ideas come from people once considered, "crazy". Besides, can anyone come up with a more logical explanation as to where doppelganglers come from?

are you asking if the dopplegangers are from another dimension?

I don't believe in other dimensions. I believe in the visible world in which we live in and the invisible world in which spirits are in.

I think that someone needs a reality check. What you just said makes no sense what so ever.

It makes sense in that it follows somewhat of a logical premise. The real issue is that none of it has any bearing in reality.

It makes sense in that it follows somewhat of a logical premise. The real issue is that none of it has any bearing in reality.

Reality????........it is known that aliens clone humans. What becomes of the spirits of the cloned humans? They become doppelganglers and have been witnessed by many for hundreds of years! Edited by notforgotten

Here's something scary, what if the humans that the aliens clone have our memories?...then they could replace the President and other world leaders. Scary thought, huh?

Here's something scary, what if the humans that the aliens clone have our memories?...then they could replace the President and other world leaders. Scary thought, huh?

That already happened

• Like 1

That already happened

Do you have a link detailing this? Or, would you like elaborate?

The last time that I saw my doppelgangler was about a month ago and he was just staring at me. My wife said that he was doing the same thing to her about the same time ago.

Did you try to interact with it? Or is it in an inaccessible place? I.e when you are driving by or something?

So your wife too saw your doppelganger. If it had been just you, it could had been different, easier to write off as an illusion of any kind for an outsider, but this turns the tables. Tulpa could be one alternate explanation but I'd exclude it outright, because someone who'd know you would had created it, and from what I've read it's a most elaborate thing to create, and what would be the reason... it just wouldn't add up. And tulpa should be less mechanic and one that acts like they had a persona. Not doing the same thing on both of you.

I'd be also excluding the astral realm's entities in this case, because from what I've heard from people here who deal with that world, you tend to see the entities in that realm in the form you wish to see, if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't sound sensible that you and your wife would both see the same form of the same entity, And while being awake, no less.

So something that's neither the like of those two. And ghosts dont sound likely either if you've never seen ones before, because there should be plenty if ghosts exist.

I'd actually go for black magic or a government secret tech thing, or UFO tech. If ghosts of clones, then there must be something different about them, I'd say.

Did you try to interact with it? Or is it in an inaccessible place? I.e when you are driving by or something?

My wife and I were both in our apartment. I saw him in a mirror and he stuck his tongue out at me to show me that he wasn't me. I've seen him at least one other time. My wife, who is currently not here, has seen him many more times and he appeared as a spirit or ghost. I have not yet heard his voice to see if he sounds like me or not.

So something that's neither the like of those two. And ghosts dont sound likely either if you've never seen ones before, because there should be plenty if ghosts exist.

My wife and I have seen thousands of spirits and ghosts. I've seen the spirits of many people while their bodies were sleeping and they were dreaming. I believe that the clone's body was sleeping and I was witnessing him while he was dreaming.

You are seeing things that arent there/dont exist. Dangerous or not.... If I were you I would seek help at the closest mental helth professional.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

You are seeing things that arent there/dont exist.

I use to take photographs of the things (spirits) that you say aren't there/don't exist.

I don't mind people calling me crazy. Some of the best ideas come from people once considered, "crazy". Besides, can anyone come up with a more logical explanation as to where doppelganglers come from?

I have a double here where I live, several people have seen him, except I never ever have. But we do have the same first name, work in the same field, and apparently both of us are reasonably accomplished guitar players. He is apparently a left handed guitar played whilst I am right handed. I have even had about three people approach me in a night club and start up a conversation, using my name, only to realise half way through that I have no idea what they are talking about. The person who is best man at my wedding called me one day for being rude and not waving back, but the guy he saw crossing the road was about 30 km's away from where I answered the phone. Some rather attractive young ladies had visited my place one afternoon (long story) and thought I was a close friend, they did the same thing, started up a conversation with me, only to find I was not who they thought I was, these girls helped by solve this mysterious riddle. The other "me" has tattoos on his arms. I do not. The only way apparently that people could tell us apart, yet we never met. Which I felt a real shame. I had hoped to see what strapping handsome man he really was.

I just always assumed my father ahem *got around* a bit. After all he and my mother did divorce when I was quite young. Why would you attribute such extraordinary occasional occurrences to an alien source? All being the same species, it seems rather natural that with 6 billion of us, some of us would look rather alike?

One thing you have over me is seeing your double, I never ever did. Maybe I will someday, and I have often wondered if he would still look like me after 20 years?

My brother and I were identical as little boys, but after we turned about 12, chalk and cheese, I used to look at a painting of him whenI was a kid, and honestly thought it was a paining of me, and was sincerely shocked to find it was my brother, but today, we do not even look like we are at all related. Did you get the contact details of your "double"?

Maybe he was staring at you because he was genuinely dumbfounded? I really think I would be if I saw my double looking at me.

You might have the beginnings of a science fiction/horror story.

Perhaps an amazing co-incidence? With 6 billion of us on the planet, I bet we get some lengthy odds.

I use to take photographs of the things (spirits) that you say aren't there/don't exist.

You have photos?

Excellent. Lets see them then.

• Like 3

The easter bunny told me it is actually your future self.
My wife and I were both in our apartment. I saw him in a mirror and he stuck his tongue out at me to show me that he wasn't me. I've seen him at least one other time.
When ever I'd look in the mirror there would always be another person looking back at me, I thought I was going mad. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Reality????........it is known that aliens clone humans. What becomes of the spirits of the cloned humans? They become doppelganglers and have been witnessed by many for hundreds of years!

I am sorry but that is not a known fact, how many clones do you know personally?

• Like 1