Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Read in an old book mysterious oklahoma

progressivegamer44

About a hunter in the woods with his dog saw a dwarf run from behind some trees his dog chased it but it dissappeared behind another group of trees.

Anybody from the area familiar with this? Or had an encounter yourself?

• Like 1

This again? Or is there a link you could provide for this book?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Ok, so a dwarf running through the trees...what's so mysterious about that? What?...you have never seen a midget before?

• Like 1

I think he means tiny mythical people. I've never seen one for myself, but my cousin and his friends were playing outside once and they claimed to have seen one. They told me that it had red eyes and it threw rocks at them and then ran near a couple of trees and vanished. They were shaken and afraid to go near the area again.

Edited by Ever After

I think he means tiny mythical people. I've never seen one for myself, but my cousin and his friends were playing outside once and they claimed to have seen one. They told me that it had red eyes and it threw rocks at them and then ran near a couple of trees and vanished. They were shaken and afraid to go near the area again.

Is this true, did you mean a tiny mythical creature?

Ok, so a dwarf running through the trees...what's so mysterious about that? What?...you have never seen a midget before?

Yes, a fairy tale phantom per se.

Pointless, just pointless.

Edit: Unless pg44 actually cares, or is researching mysteries from the Great State of Oklahoma.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

I wouldn't call this a book, Nor an article. I was able to grab my hands on a digital copy from my online library, Just reading some of it, It's a lot of misinformation, speculation and poor grammar. I can say with out a doubt that David A. Farris is using these stories to help boost the tourism in his area.

I wish i could paste some of the stories, they quite comical like sharknado.

He has a site.

http://davidafarris.toogroagency.com/

• Like 4

http://www.amazon.co...aw/d/0964692201

I'm flattered by your affinity for me btw.

That comment wasn't about you at all... more about your post. When you post a topic you should put as much info as you can offer. Your post was just kind of vague and some of us have been here a long time and have seen these topics over and over again.

It's best to do some research before posting and offer links, pics, whatever backup you can find. Even if it's just a question. Here we're having to guess about the title of the book and what you are talking about.

• Like 4

it's highly speculative kitchen psychology.....but i see a connection here between an avatar pic taken from the frog perspective and posting pointless stories about dwarves.... QED!

• Like 2

it's highly speculative kitchen psychology.....but i see a connection here between an avatar pic taken from the frog perspective and posting pointless stories about dwarves.... QED!

I don't know what the frog perspective is, but I get the impression it's message is, "I gotta poo". It's art, I tell ya!

That comment wasn't about you at all... more about your post. When you post a topic you should put as much info as you can offer. Your post was just kind of vague and some of us have been here a long time and have seen these topics over and over again.

It's best to do some research before posting and offer links, pics, whatever backup you can find. Even if it's just a question. Here we're having to guess about the title of the book and what you are talking about.

No offense, (and I mean that with the utmost sincereity, no harm no foul from you)

Actually, yes it was. Him and I seem to have this reluctant ( on my part)

ability to appear together in almost every single one of the topics I've created on this site.

This probably stemming from two joke topics I made previously. I've tried to make ammends, but it seems he wants to continue to act like a child.

Edited by progressivegamer44

This is probably a better link:

http://www.mysteriousoklahoma.com/

Did I say, 'better'?

Look, I was going to be a smartass, but I just want to make ammends. I apologize, you're my father's age and I would not speak to him like I did you. Hopefully, we can coexist peacefully on this forum now.

I don't know what the frog perspective is, but I get the impression it's message is, "I gotta poo". It's art, I tell ya!

Yes, I rather like your selfie as well.

• Like 1

No offense, (and I mean that with the utmost sincereity, no harm no foul from you)

Actually, yes it was. Him and I seem to have this reluctant ( on my part)

ability to appear together in almost every single one of the topics I've created on this site.

This probably stemming from two joke topics I made previously. I've tried to make ammends, but it seems he wants to continue to act like a child.

None taken.

It's often difficult to get the correct Context of a post Since we don't have the benefit of facial expression, body language or voice so sometimes giVing one the "benefit of the doubt" and showing diplomacy is easier.

Or you can hit "ignore" lol.

Then again, a little heat in a discussion can Liven up ones day. :)

Thanks! Haha!

Naw there's no way I could be rude to a lady. I reached out to him, hopefully he accepts. I left the gaming forums, because they're so full of scumbags. The fact that a good portion of this sites users are in their 40s and 50s, appeals to me because I'm sure the maturity level is upped due to that.

• Like 1

Naw there's no way I could be rude to a lady. I reached out to him, hopefully he accepts. I left the gaming forums, because they're so full of scumbags. The fact that a good portion of this sites users are in their 40s and 50s, appeals to me because I'm sure the maturity level is upped due to that.

Oh dear, don't count on it! Depends on who you are interacting with. Age doesn't always equal emotional maturity.... lol

We've all had our challenges while posting here, I've had a few and I'm sure I'll have more, but I try to stay away from the more charged topics like religion or UFO sightings... lol Those are the most heated discussions on this entire website! lol

I think the right word is gnome. Dwarfism is caused by a medical condition. The Little People of America has an interesting website about little people: http://www.lpaonline.org/. Out of courtesy to them, let's be more careful about the terms we use.

• Like 1