Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why UFO's are requiring lights

qxcontinuum

It'd be pretty cool if they found out that was the form of propulsion...

antigravity and wormholes

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2

Would probably do quite some damage to earth being that close............

• Like 1

It'd be pretty cool if they found out that was the form of propulsion...

wing shape UFO

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/10/wing-shape-ufo.html

Under the sunlight such energy looks like light or has a wing-shape and they use this energy to rise, turn and control their flying direction in the air.

In our world when the flames shoot down then the rocket can go up (every action has an opposite and equal reaction). But for those space lives, when they want to rise, their bodies release energy in the same direction (up) -------- Opposing our physical laws. That is amazing, isn't it?

What kind of energy are they releasing? Why do their bodies have that kind of energy? And what is the theory of that kind of strange propulsion?

Edited by Star Man
  • Like 1

Posted Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Star Man, on 15 October 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:
you assume that they are " traveling vessel ", What are about if most of them are not the nut & bolt type ?

or they are not the "vessel" at all ?

Furthermore, many of them are just light ball, not our light balls, alien's light ball ( or grouped ):

So some of them are our light balls, and some are their light balls? Is it easy to distinguish between ours and theirs, so as to avoid regrettable confusion resulting from misidentification?

Why this curious type face, by the way?

• Like 1

After more than three years ufo hunting and experence of million photos study, you could distinguish between ours and theirs.

our light ball made with earth's material, their light ball form by unknow matters or elements.

Edited by Star Man

So we don't know why they are here, don't know how they work, don't know where they came from, don't know how they "see", don't know what they want us to know, don't know what their ships are made of, don't know ANYTHING yet OP is suggesting their ships should not have lights???

Funny stuff!

Project Hessdalen http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

Why is it important to observe and study this phenomenon?

There are several answers to this question:

• Knowledge of the Hessdalenphenomenon may give us a better understanding of our world. .. Better knowledge of our world will give us a better understanding of the consequencies of our treatment of the natural environment.
  • We know the light phenomena produces considerable luminous energy. Can a study of the Hessdalenphenomenon lead us to a new clean energy source?
  • Todays mystery may be tomorrows technology.
  • Scientific validation of the phenomenon will make it easier for people to disclose their personal observations. More candor about the phenomena, as well as other "unknown" phenomena, will facilitate legitimate research on all anomalies. Hopefully, understanding these anomalies and recognizing they exist, will bring new respect for the delicate balance of the Natural World.

I love that project, but they need an editor that is a first english speaker for the translations. I also wonder why many UFO buffs are completly oblivious to the Hessdalen phenomenon. Hell, this is a actual observable UFO that has repeatedly manifested on numerous occasions, on video and if you are lucky enough in person.

Edited by EnderOTD

So we don't know why they are here, don't know how they work, don't know where they came from, don't know how they "see", don't know what they want us to know, don't know what their ships are made of, don't know ANYTHING yet OP is suggesting their ships should not have lights???

Funny stuff!

All part of the amusement.

I love that project, but they need an editor that is a first english speaker for the translations. I also wonder why many UFO buffs are completly oblivious to the Hessdalen phenomenon. Hell, this is a actual observable UFO that has repeatedly manifested on numerous occasions, on video and if you are lucky enough in person.

It never did fit the classic description of a UFO case to me. One needs to be careful regarding Hessdalen. The light phenomena I believe is just that. Lights. Plasma, energy, whatever, all worthy of scientific study but I would be surprised if it has any ET connection.

On the other hand there have been classic UFO shaped craft seen in the region too, not necessarily related to the light display. Also the case where a huge rectangular/cuboid piece of earth weighing many tonnes was excavated in the middle of nowhere in that region has never been properly explained.

In Ufology terms, Hessdalen is 'a flower with many petals'.

wing shape UFO

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/10/wing-shape-ufo.html

Under the sunlight such energy looks like light or has a wing-shape and they use this energy to rise, turn and control their flying direction in the air.

In our world when the flames shoot down then the rocket can go up (every action has an opposite and equal reaction). But for those space lives, when they want to rise, their bodies release energy in the same direction (up) -------- Opposing our physical laws. That is amazing, isn't it?

What kind of energy are they releasing? Why do their bodies have that kind of energy? And what is the theory of that kind of strange propulsion?

The principles of physics are the same everywhere in the Universe. We can readily observe the same forces at work in every direction we look and as far as we can see.

Project Hessdalen really cares for UFO study, what they can find out is another story. My method was similar to theirs: no speculation, only learnt from what I got. As I had been visited by many space species, so I could learn it from an opposite direction compared with Project Hessdalen: from the core to external.

There is an evidence about antigravity: some of their body's material has such property, so they could floating in our sky. and their humanoid use this method oftentimes.

Edited by Star Man

Its all relative in the Deepest way ! We know not what E.T If E.T even is uses for power systems,like us Its B.B.Q smoked oh so slowly ! :tu:

Its all relative in the Deepest way ! We know not what E.T If E.T even is uses for power systems,like us Its B.B.Q smoked oh so slowly ! :tu:

they certainly use power(energy) systems, but in all different levels, some are visible , some not: some are weak, some powful. otherwise I will be cook slowly. but their power is not like our.

Edited by Star Man

and the lights that were filmed argued vehemently by skeptics to be no more than flares.

Because... they were flares. Go take a look at where we discussed that in depth in the BEIII thread.

• Like 2

Project Hessdalen really cares for UFO study, what they can find out is another story. My method was similar to theirs: no speculation, only learnt from what I got. As I had been visited by many space species, so I could learn it from an opposite direction compared with Project Hessdalen: from the core to external.

37859160.jpg

• Like 2

they certainly use power(energy) systems, but in all different levels, some are visible , some not: some are weak, some powful. otherwise I will be cook slowly. but their power is not like our.

If you know what power systems they use then explain to us what they are please.

If you know what power systems they use then explain to us what they are please.

All that I know is their power emitted from their body which including ordinary space life and ufos, that could be their nature ability, not their technology, do not know about humanoid and flying saucer's propulsion.

Edited by Star Man

All that I know is their power emitted from their body which including ordinary space life and ufos, that could be their nature ability, not their technology, do not know about humanoid and flying saucer's propulsion.

flying organic light bulbs from other systems?

• Like 2

Do you mean the ufo orbs in the sky. they are the same as to those life in space. but they also can emit light beam, some are powerful even can emitting lightning.

Edited by Star Man

Just wondering....numerous reports worldwide indicates the existence of lights or flashing lights , rotating lights ...etc...

Well i would say lights , flashy lights, etc are used in aviation across the globe..but why the heck an interstellar traveling vessel would require lights ?

Indeed..... This is why I believe these reported UFOs are terrestrial in origin.

• Like 1

Do you mean the ufo orbs in the sky. they are the same as to those life in space. but they also can emit light beam, some are powerful even can emitting lightning.

i was just reflecting upon what you were hinting at... anyhooz, research re earth lights isn't something new and has shed a lot of light on the ufo phenomenon (pun not intended) but then, i saw you mention that you were able to distinguish amongst them i.e. the aliens had informed you which ones were the real deal?

Kinda bring to mind flying spaghetti monsters and the likelihood of same.

• Like 1