Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange "quatch" video

KovenantNebulus

Just wondering. Has anyone out there seen this video?

I just watched it right now. To me it sees like the people recording and taking pictures are at a zoo or something.

I don't know what type of zoo would have a forest and a guardrail though. Also wondering why I haven't seen any of those pictures.

Enough talking. Here is the link. Let's hear what everyone thinks

[media=]

[/media]

Jeeeze! Sack the camera man trying to video the bear sh!!!ing in the woods.

• Like 1

It looked like the worst video ever of a bear in the woods. The camera seemed more interested in the tourists watching a bear than in the bear itself. The person with the camera claims it is a sasquatch and then steps back to see the reactions from the other people.

Quatch? Is that what we're calling them now?

The creature in the video looks like a bear to me, to be honest. I hope some of the other people shown in the video upload their pictures/videos.

Does anyone know where this video was taken?

Quatch? Is that what we're calling them now?

The creature in the video looks like a bear to me, to be honest. I hope some of the other people shown in the video upload their pictures/videos.

Does anyone know where this video was taken?

Apparently so. I guess 'Squatch' has become to time-consuming to say/type.

The video was shot somewhere in the hills in Mission, British Colombia. The cameraman wished to remain anonymous. The 'Bigfoot' in question, apparently ran towards the group of tourists as they continued to take pictures and video, but then turned and ran back into the woods.

Apparently. . . I'd better make that appointment with the optometrist. I can't see anything on this clip.

Apparently. . . I'd better make that appointment with the optometrist. I can't see anything on this clip.

No worries. Clarity is not a requirement for analysis.

This came out a while ago. It was being promoted by the same people who promoted the hikers video of the Bigfoot on a hilltop by a lake. Both were posted by a promotional company who were doing a kind of treasure hunt contest, if I remember right.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=251942&hl

From this other thread...

Two YouTube videos purporting to show the elusive creature have surfaced in the past 10 days, garnering more than 450,000 views. Both videos were posted by B.C. software development company PlayMobility.

http://news.national...in-mission-b-c/

Humm... A geocaching game? Maybe the locations were the bigfoots are seen at is where the caches are buried?

• Like 1

This came out a while ago. It was being promoted by the same people who promoted the hikers video of the Bigfoot on a hilltop by a lake. Both were posted by a promotional company who were doing a kind of treasure hunt contest, if I remember right.

http://www.unexplain...topic=251942

:( Man... what's up with all these lame Promos. Just making room for more skeptics.

Guy in a gorilla suit, I don't think it even looks like a bear.

Looks like the stereotypical Chinese on vacation, holy cow chief lets give these tourists some snappy happy photo op sasquatch.

Guy in a gorilla suit, I don't think it even looks like a bear.

Its a bear saying

"Jeeze, can't i even poop in peace?"

• Like 1

Its a bear saying

"Jeeze, can't i even poop in peace?"

Not in Canada when the tourists are polaroid happy, by the way, that would have been an opportune time to collect some scat. My bad the bigfoot community doesnt believe in scat.

• Like 1

Jeeeze! Sack the camera man trying to video the bear sh!!!ing in the woods.

Bear, Hell! From what I can see, that could just as easily be the Pope.

Bear, Hell! From what I can see, that could just as easily be the Pope.

I take your point:

bear-pope.jpg

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=251942&hl

Welp, that's another video that goes into the hoax pile.

At this point I don't even have a reaction to this happening. It all just seems so routine to me.

[media=]

[/media]

Perhaps it is just the bus driver out taking a crap. Surely Japanese tourists would get just as excited about that as a bigfoot.

Perhaps it is just the bus driver out taking a crap. Surely Japanese tourists would get just as excited about that as a bigfoot.

I hope he uses Rutt Wipe or someone could mistake him for a white-tailed deer and shoot him.

Nah. There shouldn't be any hunting that close to the road.....