Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens? Ha! Really? Well you be the judge..

randycandypants

I am not going to come on here and say that there are aliens out there or not BUT since I joined this forum I would like to share to you my experiences and give you my opinion about the subject.

Well when I was growing up as a child I would spend lots of time with my grandma up north around the Chicago area. My grandma would tell us that she used to be abducted by aliens on a daily basis. My mom and my uncle would just laugh and say yea right grandma your soooo full of it! BUT I would ask her to tell me more about it and I told her that I believed her even though I was just a young child I wanted to make her feel better. My grandmother told me that these THINGS would take her away and she couldnt really make out their faces to well. BUT she did say that they looked like people but not quite and their face looked as if you were to pull a shirt tight around your face. What ever that means! Well later on I did do some research and did find out there was some documented UFO activity in the news near or around an old rock quarry that was near her house and these things did correspond with the same date in time that these weird things happened to her. My grandfather though was a nonbeliever BUT he did say that he saw some werid things when he used to take the dog for a walk to that rock quarry.

Many years later when I was in the military I used to do aircraft rescue firefighting for the air base and one of our jobs was to monitor the air field by our firefighters all day long and all night long when there was air activity going on. I never personally seen anything but as I gained more rank and more importance I would get a lot of weird reports from military personell about weird things in the air over the air base. One time one of my fire fighters told me he saw I big ball of fire come down out of the sky and fly down the runway as if it was going to land. Now in the military UFO means simply that! Unidentified Flying Object! No more and no less! So it is true that there is UFO's BUT a UFO in the military can be ANYTHING! I could throw my pen threw the air and if someone says whats that??? If someone recorded that pen flying threw the air technically it can be considered by the military as a UFO.

Like I said these are the facts that I have witnessed BUT I have never witnessed anything with my own eyes. As far as my opinion about aliens well I can't count the idea out that there might be inteligent life from other planets coming here but it is far fetched for me to believe it. There is a lot of scientific reasonsing out there to make me believe that inteligent life from outer space is coming to Earth is hard to believe BUT I can't count it out fully as possible. Possible as in a VERY slim chance of that in my opinion. I would have to write a book to explain that one. What I believe is there IS something out there that the scietific community either knows and is keeping it secret or just hasn't figured out yet or a combination of the two.

One day my goofy brother came up to me and we started joking about aliens and my grandmother's crazy stories. Than he told me what if aliens are actually humans from the future?? We both started to laugh but later on after the conversations I started to think about what my goofy brother sayed. It actually made a lot of sense to me in a serious scientific stand point. So thats my 2 cents on it... I think the damn things are just us from the future. It just makes more sense to me but I appreciate any feedback you have and I respect everyones opinions.

Edited by randycandypants
  • Like 1

Alien visitors using conventional rocket power is vastly unlikely.Lightspeed speed travel just like Star Trek is unlikely still.Hyperdimensional travel like Wormhole technology would place Alien visitors from anywhere,and from any time.

• Like 1

Alien visitors using conventional rocket power is vastly unlikely.Lightspeed speed travel just like Star Trek is unlikely still.Hyperdimensional travel like Wormhole technology would place Alien visitors from anywhere,and from any time.

I agree and disagree with you... Agree with the technology part but disagree on the aliens part.

Just one question...why do you always write 'BUT' in capitols?

To emphasis the caveat. It's a question of emphasis?

• Like 1

Lightspeed Unlikely? Why..... Any form of travel is possible.. Just because we can't.

There may be a way to travel that we can't even comprehend or think of??

• Like 1

Hi, people seem to love telling you stories. May I recommend you do NOT write a book, especially not mentioning your goofy brothers theory.

May I also point out that if someone threw a pen in the air, it would not be technically classed by the military as a UFO, it would be classed as....a pen flying through the air, point is...if the military can not itentify a pen, we really have got problems.

• Like 1

Hi, people seem to love telling you stories. May I recommend you do NOT write a book, especially not mentioning your goofy brothers theory.

May I also point out that if someone threw a pen in the air, it would not be technically classed by the military as a UFO, it would be classed as....a pen flying through the air, point is...if the military can not itentify a pen, we really have got problems.

it would be if someone didnt know it was a pen..

it would be if someone didnt know it was a pen..

I would hope it would not take long for the military to sus out it was...

You got to get a pic to go with your name, lol

• Like 1

Oxford Dictionary

noun (plural UFOs)

• a mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found.

Origin:

1950s: acronym from unidentified flying object

Thats all it is folks... Nothing about little green men. Nothing about warp speed space travel... People look into the acronym waaaaaaay to much to support the claim of how there can be inteligent life out in the stars. Its has gotten so ridiculous in the past couple of decades that you can't even mention the word UFO with out people thinking of little green guys.

• Like 1

I would hope it would not take long for the military to sus out it was...

You got to get a pic to go with your name, lol

ha ha ha i googled the name randycandypants and got this picture! hilarious!

• Like 2

O.o love seeing these topics get freddy treatment

I am not going to come on here and say that there are aliens out there or not BUT since I joined this forum I would like to share to you my experiences and give you my opinion about the subject.

Well when I was growing up as a child I would spend lots of time with my grandma up north around the Chicago area. My grandma would tell us that she used to be abducted by aliens on a daily basis. My mom and my uncle would just laugh and say yea right grandma your soooo full of it! BUT I would ask her to tell me more about it and I told her that I believed her even though I was just a young child I wanted to make her feel better. My grandmother told me that these THINGS would take her away and she couldnt really make out their faces to well. BUT she did say that they looked like people but not quite and their face looked as if you were to pull a shirt tight around your face. What ever that means! Well later on I did do some research and did find out there was some documented UFO activity in the news near or around an old rock quarry that was near her house and these things did correspond with the same date in time that these weird things happened to her. My grandfather though was a nonbeliever BUT he did say that he saw some werid things when he used to take the dog for a walk to that rock quarry.

Many years later when I was in the military I used to do aircraft rescue firefighting for the air base and one of our jobs was to monitor the air field by our firefighters all day long and all night long when there was air activity going on. I never personally seen anything but as I gained more rank and more importance I would get a lot of weird reports from military personell about weird things in the air over the air base. One time one of my fire fighters told me he saw I big ball of fire come down out of the sky and fly down the runway as if it was going to land. Now in the military UFO means simply that! Unidentified Flying Object! No more and no less! So it is true that there is UFO's BUT a UFO in the military can be ANYTHING! I could throw my pen threw the air and if someone says whats that??? If someone recorded that pen flying threw the air technically it can be considered by the military as a UFO.

Like I said these are the facts that I have witnessed BUT I have never witnessed anything with my own eyes. As far as my opinion about aliens well I can't count the idea out that there might be inteligent life from other planets coming here but it is far fetched for me to believe it. There is a lot of scientific reasonsing out there to make me believe that inteligent life from outer space is coming to Earth is hard to believe BUT I can't count it out fully as possible. Possible as in a VERY slim chance of that in my opinion. I would have to write a book to explain that one. What I believe is there IS something out there that the scietific community either knows and is keeping it secret or just hasn't figured out yet or a combination of the two.

One day my goofy brother came up to me and we started joking about aliens and my grandmother's crazy stories. Than he told me what if aliens are actually humans from the future?? We both started to laugh but later on after the conversations I started to think about what my goofy brother sayed. It actually made a lot of sense to me in a serious scientific stand point. So thats my 2 cents on it... I think the damn things are just us from the future. It just makes more sense to me but I appreciate any feedback you have and I respect everyones opinions.

I like to read books, So hats off!!

Here it is again.. the whole saga!!

I've seen a UFP... (though it was identified as a pen)..

Which makes it a IP...

Good story though, a bit shorter than yours.. Mr Ca Ra Pa (abbreviated)... Well, I didn't want to turn it into a novel!!

EDITED: Ra Ca Pa... Sorry!

Edited by Somethings Not Right

I've had experience with aliens, but I don't believe that they are from outer space. I believe that they are under our waters.

I've had experience with aliens, but I don't believe that they are from outer space. I believe that they are under our waters.

If you mean Aliens in the sense that I think you do, They must have came from Outer Space to get there?

Or they wouldn't be Aliens, They would be just Marine Lifeforms"!

• Like 1

I watched Aliens all morning long as I grew up in the 60`s Most had little strings makeing them Move ! But THATS ANOTHER STORY !

post-68971-0-00043400-1381886726_thumb.j

Do I Believe that intelligent aliens are out there, yes I do..... Do I Believe that they have found our planet and are here visiting, no I dont.

• Like 4

ha ha ha i googled the name randycandypants and got this picture! hilarious!

Jeeze, where did you get those....glasses

Thanks for that. <_<

Sorry, that was not the pic i expected, but hey, it will doooooo. :tsu:

Edited by freetoroam

I think aliens are out there and have found our planet but we are just not that interesting. I'm also a believer that we need to shut up when it comes to sending out broadcasts into space and basically saying Everyone Welcome to Earth. If aliens are anything like us and are able to traverse the stars, we should be quiet.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I personally believe in my brothers idea of aliens really being humans from the future... Time travel has already been developed and know one even knows about it yet... Its funny how the powers to be in this world keep all you sheep in the dark about things.... Hmmm I wonder why?? :w00t:

I personally believe in my brothers idea of aliens really being humans from the future... Time travel has already been developed and know one even knows about it yet...

Apart from you of course and I imagine you will of course be providing us with evidential proof of your awesome findings.
  • Like 3

At least he`s not speelin it like dis "BUTT"