Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientist claim photograph soul leaving body.

spartan max2

TIL: Life force is blue. Or it is electrical discharge from the Kirlian process.

Edited by sinewave

I assumed it was heat leaving the body or something

• Like 2

I assumed it was heat leaving the body or something

No, it's not like IR imaging. The Kirlian process involves electrifying the subject. The image is produced by the discharge exposing a nearby photographic plate or film. The intensity of the image is proportional to the strength of the discharged field.

Edited by sinewave

I personally believe that Non Living Things do have a Aura. As I can see them around them in everyday waking life. However my Theory is that these Non Living Things can only have a Aura surrounding them if and only if Someone has been handling the object. And it becomes like a Fingerprint where the energy just gets transferred on to it.

• Like 1

I personally believe that Non Living Things do have a Aura. As I can see them around them in everyday waking life. However my Theory is that these Non Living Things can only have a Aura surrounding them if and only if Someone has been handling the object. And it becomes like a Fingerprint where the energy just gets transferred on to it.

I still have a provocative memory of my science teacher in 7th grade (Mr. Duerloo, but he always drank Mt. Dew, so we called him Mr. Mountain Deurloo) saying something about how the potential for auras existing scientifically. He of course didn't have any answer for that type of thing, but related an example of scientists taking a leaf (like a maple leaf) in a lab, and viewing it under some kind of imaging machine. They then cut part of the leaf off, and viewed it again, and found the exact same shape of the original leaf showing, despite losing part of itself just a few moments previously.

I don't know exactly what imaging they used to view the leaf, which would probably help immensely, but maybe someone knows what I'm talking about (or what he was talking about, rather).

I still have a provocative memory of my science teacher in 7th grade (Mr. Duerloo, but he always drank Mt. Dew, so we called him Mr. Mountain Deurloo) saying something about how the potential for auras existing scientifically. He of course didn't have any answer for that type of thing, but related an example of scientists taking a leaf (like a maple leaf) in a lab, and viewing it under some kind of imaging machine. They then cut part of the leaf off, and viewed it again, and found the exact same shape of the original leaf showing, despite losing part of itself just a few moments previously.

I don't know exactly what imaging they used to view the leaf, which would probably help immensely, but maybe someone knows what I'm talking about (or what he was talking about, rather).

I remember seeing similar leaf photos back in the 80's and early 90's (possibly before that as well)... It's always fascinated me, even though I have no idea what it actually means (if anything)...

I wouldn't say what they have is actually evidence of the soul leaving.... they should just call it what it is; evidence of energy leaving the body at the time of death. Anything after that is just conjecture and a matter of belief. We don't have proof positive that the soul exists so how can we prove that it leaves the body?

• Like 2

I did think it odd that they found someone willing to just lay there in that unnatural position and die for them...

I can just see how that conversation went..

"Okay, Mr Jones we would like for you to take all your clothes off, lay on this uncomfortable slab here, let us start filming you and while you hold this ridiculous pose we would like for you to die. Can you do that for us please?"

"Oh, sure. No problem guys."

• Like 4

Makes sense that energy would appear to leave the body at death. After all, aren't our muscles, heart included, powered by electrical signals traveling from the brain along the appropriate nerves to specific muscle groups?

• Like 2

This is the mad doctor's photo from here

And this is a photo from a website about saunas:http://www.bornagainfitnessandnutrition.com/Infrared-Sauna.html

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Hahahaha Nice catch.

Well yes. Anything that is not a absolute zero will radiate in the IR range which I guess is as good an aura as any. You can't see it without special equipment. Also, certain medical conditions and vision problems can make people believe they see auras. Migraine do it for me. When I'm in the middle of one of those, everyone looks like the subject of a freakn' Renaissance church painting.

Hahahahhaha.

Awesome. What a bunch of skulduggery. It never ceases.

Skullduggery from who exactly, though? Sites like this one (by Doris): http://www.vitalitys...rared_sauna.htm often seem to simply 'borrow' images from other places if the image vaguely seems to fit what they are peddling, and most people are none the wiser, impressed by the seemingly blatant science behind the product. So the question is who the originator of the photo is. It really could go either way. Doris the Doctor, or the scientist.

Edited by _Only

http://www.esoterico...e-body-at-death

http://www.disclose...._at_death/93870

This caught my attention so I wanted peoples thoughts on it.

deathmomentpicliferu473321134.jpg

How many times did they have to catch the personS dying to get this pic.?

Nice shot Dr Frankenstein!

• Like 1

Well yes. Anything that is not a absolute zero will radiate in the IR range which I guess is as good an aura as any. You can't see it without special equipment. Also, certain medical conditions and vision problems can make people believe they see auras. Migraine do it for me. When I'm in the middle of one of those, everyone looks like the subject of a freakn' Renaissance church painting.

I just looked up Migraines/Auras on Google and none of my symptons match up accordingly to the Symptons listed by Wikipedia. And they have a Special Section dedicated to Auras and Migranes to. With me i can be looking at 2 people for example. One person would be giving a aura while the person next to him is giving off nothing. I noticed that i can see Auras better depending on the environment to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migraine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aura_%28symptom%29

• Like 1

How many times did they have to catch the personS dying to get this pic.?

Nice shot Dr Frankenstein!

Disclaimer: All I did was post the link I have no clue how the study went down.

I just saw the words science, soul and Russian in the same sentence so I knew it was UM material :innocent:

• Like 1

I just looked up Migraines/Auras on Google and none of my symptons match up accordingly to the Symptons listed by Wikipedia. And they have a Special Section dedicated to Auras and Migranes to. With me i can be looking at 2 people for example. One person would be giving a aura while the person next to him is giving off nothing. I noticed that i can see Auras better depending on the environment to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migraine

http://en.wikipedia..../Aura_(symptom)

Are these people about to kick the bucket? It looks like its all down to timing.

Skullduggery from who exactly, though? Sites like this one (by Doris): http://www.vitalitys...rared_sauna.htm often seem to simply 'borrow' images from other places if the image vaguely seems to fit what they are peddling, and most people are none the wiser, impressed by the seemingly blatant science behind the product. So the question is who the originator of the photo is. It really could go either way. Doris the Doctor, or the scientist.

It's all skulduggery and flimflammery meant to entice and enthrall the woo woo crowd. They'll buy into it, then they'll buy it, whatever it may be, cause they've been hookwinded by the chicanery and bamboozled like so many before.

It's the same old story of prestidigitation and the marks that just can't get enough.

• Like 2

It's all skulduggery and flimflammery meant to entice and enthrall the woo woo crowd. They'll buy into it, then they'll buy it, whatever it may be, cause they've been hookwinded by the chicanery and bamboozled like so many before.

It's the same old story of prestidigitation and the marks that just can't get enough.

Don't beat around the bush, there, dude; tell us what you really think.

Well yes. Anything that is not a absolute zero will radiate in the IR range which I guess is as good an aura as any. You can't see

it without special equipment. Also, certain medical conditions and vision problems can make people believe they see auras. Migraine do it for me. When I'm in the middle of one of those, everyone looks like the subject of a freakn' Renaissance church painting.

I have been able to see mine since I was a kid. You probable can too. Hold your hand out and focus just above it a couple of centameters.

Are these people about to kick the bucket? It looks like its all down to timing.

No they aren't believe it or not. I work as a cashier and i see it on all different types of people young, old, middle aged etc., Most of these people are probably pretty healthy to. The most common colors that i see are Blue, and Yellow.