Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind

Phaeton80

You are about to learn one of the biggest secrets in the history of the world...it's a secret that has huge effects for everyone who lives on this planet. Most people can feel deep down that something isn't quite right with the world economy, but few know what it is. Gone are the days where a family can survive on just one paycheck...every day it seems that things are more and more out of control, yet only one in a million understand why. You are about to discover the system that is ultimately responsible for most of the inequality in our world today. The powers that be DO NOT want you to know about this, as this system is what has kept them at the top of the financial food-chain for the last 100 years...

Learning this will change your life, because it will change the choices that you make. If enough people learn it, it will change the world...because it will change the system . For this is the biggest Hidden Secret Of Money. Never in human history have so many been plundered by so few, and it's all accomplished through this...The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind.

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

• Like 1

Winning the nigerian lottery email??

"I have won a lottery, and they just need to send me the money (it was hard to turn that down, even though I never entered any lottery). My guess is this: You've won millions of dollars. Then they find out that you never entered. Shame on you for leading them on like that. They are tempted to blow the whistle on you for trying to defraud them like that, you crook. But they will keep their mouths shut, and give you the millions of dollars besides, if you will slip them a little bribe, maybe a few thousand (or maybe a few hundred, as they will be willing to negotiate with you) dollars. You may suggest to them that they send the millions first, then you can afford to pay the bribe. But they now know that they cannot trust you, you crook, so it is money up front please. And, will they ever send you the millions of dollars?"

Edited by Talion
  • Like 2

presumably said tuna blood glacier water would then be used in their secret gmo vaccines, which are used to prevent anyone from ever curing cancer

• Like 5

Quite interesting actually, and once again it confirms what I've always suspected, that the whole business of Economics really is completely fraudulent.

here's the link again, to save the need to c & p it.

• Like 3

So far this video has not been introduced. There is a cut and paste in the opening post which has no content.

Is anyone going to explain the video in a nutshell so that others do not have to waste a half hour of their time watching the video?

I was able to explain the greatest scandal of all time in a single sentence and as all can see the issue of baby tuna blood on glaciers has struck a raw nerve with some other posters. I for one am incensed at the actions of those shape shifting freaks and their minion from Lemuria.

'This is based on blind trust hoping you can be trusted. I have Two Hundred Million Dollars inheritance fund for charity projects. You will get 20% as commission if interested.

Regards,

Mr. William Billington'

'Hello!My name is Ruben

I always use pills from this online medstore

This is very trusted medstore

Now they have a time for low cost period http://t.co/foATAlf9Pt'

So far this video has not been introduced. There is a cut and paste in the opening post which has no content.

Is anyone going to explain the video in a nutshell so that others do not have to waste a half hour of their time watching the video?

I was able to explain the greatest scandal of all time in a single sentence and as all can see the issue of baby tuna blood on glaciers has struck a raw nerve with some other posters. I for one am incensed at the actions of those shape shifting freaks and their minion from Lemuria.

Seriously for a moment, it's part of a series explaining how the entire system on which the money supply and the whole system of debt is based is basically a whole enormous fraud. It's quite interesting really, it's not just the usual Youtibe conspiracy theory nuttery. There are some rather cute animations too.

• Like 1

But why do they claim it is a fraud? The title of the thread uses scam.

I have a policy of not watching videos since they typically take 5 to 10 times as long as it takes to read the same material. Then I have to take notes to look up claims in the video which I do not have to do with written material.

Can anyone provide a quick explanation for the contents of the video?

This is the blurb, if it helps, although it does make it sound like the usual Yotube kookiness.

You are about to learn one of the biggest secrets in the history of the world...it's a secret that has huge effects for everyone who lives on this planet. Most people can feel deep down that something isn't quite right with the world economy, but few know what it is. Gone are the days where a family can survive on just one paycheck...every day it seems that things are more and more out of control, yet only one in a million understand why. You are about to discover the system that is ultimately responsible for most of the inequality in our world today. The powers that be DO NOT want you to know about this, as this system is what has kept them at the top of the financial food-chain for the last 100 years...

Learning this will change your life, because it will change the choices that you make. If enough people learn it, it will change the world...because it will change the system . For this is the biggest Hidden Secret Of Money. Never in human history have so many been plundered by so few, and it's all accomplished through this...The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind.

• Like 2

I was under the assumption direct links to youtube vdo's in the OP are not allowed.

Earlier threads with such a direct link were taken off line by the owner of this site. The vdo directly linked in the removed thread was 'Psywar - Controlling the Public's Mind'

• Like 1

Money is a unit of measure, not a real thing.

A unit of measurement that applies to money is called a unit of account. This is normally a currency issued by a country or union of countries.

Money, should represent 'real' intrinsical value, resources, commodities like gold and silver. Not including Human resources, and certainly not including debt.

QE and keeping interest rates low is a fools attempt to keep this system of compounding debt running, which will cause hyper inflation the moment the petro dollar is disgarded internationally.

The recent (scandalous) games played by the Senate and House of Representatives will only speed up this process.

People are getting robbed on so many levels. Guess its a combination of amoral brilliance from the one side, and ignorant apathy from the other.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

I was under the assumption direct links to youtube vdo's in the OP are not allowed.

Earlier threads with such a direct link were taken off line by the owner of this site. The vdo directly linked in the removed thread was 'Psywar - Controlling the Public's Mind'

I don't see why, people do it all the time. A description of what it's about is always useful as well, though.

• Like 2

I don't see why, people do it all the time. A description of what it's about is always useful as well, though.

Usually the description from the vdo suffices, I agree that in this instance, it did not.

Something to remember for future content.

• Like 1

I´m surprised more people aren´t interested in this thread. Money is arguably the most important facor that controls our lives. The over-whelming majority of people have NO idea how the whole sysyem works.This is an interesting and accurate video which gives a pretty good summary in less than 30 minutes. Too bad so many people are making comments not relevent to the OP. There certainly hasn´t been any posts as of yet that question the validity of what was presented in it.

A very good (but long) documentary on the history of money can be found here:

http://www.freedocum....php?filmID=243

It clocks in at over 3 hours but covers the whole history of money in depth.

Another good lecture concerning the creation of the Federal Reserve is The Creature From Jekyll Island

[media=]

[/media]

Ever wondered what unit of money lasted the longest throughout history??

post-114830-0-81721400-1382042056_thumb.

• Like 2

Most of the ones posted where just video drop offs with little to no explaination by the poster on what the video is about or his/her own personal conclusion.

It's basically a form of plagiarism.

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 1

I´m surprised more people aren´t interested in this thread. Money is arguably the most important facor that controls our lives. The over-whelming majority of people have NO idea how the whole sysyem works.This is an interesting and accurate video which gives a pretty good summary in less than 30 minutes. Too bad so many people are making comments not relevent to the OP. There certainly hasn´t been any posts as of yet that question the validity of what was presented in it.

A very good (but long) documentary on the history of money can be found here:

http://www.freedocum....php?filmID=243

It clocks in at over 3 hours but covers the whole history of money in depth.

Another good lecture concerning the creation of the Federal Reserve is The Creature From Jekyll Island

[media=]

[/media]

Ever wondered what unit of money lasted the longest throughout history??

post-114830-0-81721400-1382042056_thumb.

I've got to watch this when I get the chance.... :tu:

Most of the ones posted where just video drop offs with little to no explaination by the poster on what the video is about or his/her own personal conclusion.

It's basically a form of plagiarism.

Always put your own points of view, or explain what the video is about before you post it.....

Duly noted.

Much obliged.

• Like 1

Money is a unit of measure, not a real thing.

If I found a gold bar how can it make me rich? If I am surrounded by so many people how can this gold bar make me any money? How can this make me go beyond someone in riches. Money theirfore has to be illusional and created for evil purposes.

If I found a gold bar how can it make me rich? If I am surrounded by so many people how can this gold bar make me any money? How can this make me go beyond someone in riches. Money theirfore has to be illusional and created for evil purposes.

Money is a tool to make bartering simpler. It eliminates finding someone that wants to directly exchange what I need for what they need.

Money is a tool to make bartering simpler. It eliminates finding someone that wants to directly exchange what I need for what they need.

I suspect that is why money was first invented, but nowadays the main function of money (or at least of prices) is to send signals to producers how much to produce and how much one can spend producing it. It also of course still serves the classic purpose of rationing available goods to those willing and able to spend the most for it.

That's easy; the gold bar may or may not make you rich based on what people are willing at that point in time to pay for gold. The idea of gold as money is now only that it is a commodity. I see nothing evil in all that.