Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senator Ted Cruz Surrounded by Journalists

CyberKen

Senator Ted Cruz threw one right over the plate with this press conference. :tu:

"The fight against ObamaCare must continue in the face of Washington apathy."

Now i see why the elitists in Washington fear Senator Ted Cruz.

More details here:

http://therightscoop.com/sen-ted-cruz-the-fight-against-obamacare-must-continue-in-the-face-of-washingtons-apathy/

post-142056-0-33528900-1381949593_thumb.

All I can see is a cheap suit ...\/... that talks.

... of ill fitting polyester...

I guess if someone can 'WOW' us with a concession speech, maybe.

Cruz didn't have a plan, just a hissy fit.

He maybe a great politician (and I have my doubts), but he didn't show it during any of this.

All I can see is a cheap suit that talks.

Did you hear what he was saying ?

He speaks for the American people who are hurting because of ObamaCare.

There appears to be a sincere effort to always, always, always make it personal with Senator Ted Cruz.

Many single parent Americans are having their hours reduced to 28 hours because of ObamaCare. Wake up !

He maybe a great politician (and I have my doubts), but he didn't show it during any of this.

The battle over ObamaCare shall continue in spite of Washington apathy.

A great politician has a plan for every ensuing possibility, the only plan Cruz had was that Obama would pee his pants and give up without a fight...Or as Norquist has put it quite eloquently this week: He has pushed the GOP into traffic and then buggered off.

• Like 4

A great politician has a plan for every ensuing possibility, the only plan Cruz had was that Obama would pee his pants and give up without a fight...Or as Norquist has put it quite eloquently this week: He has pushed the GOP into traffic and then buggered off.

Senator Ted Cruz has grabbed the hearts and minds of Americans.

That is why he - won - the Straw Poll. :tu:

A new political star has arrived in Washington.

You will now see an effort to - quickly - change the subject to immigration or anything else. This issue is a loser for the White House.

Obamas Approval Rating is 37%.

Obama was hurt by the Sequester, the Syria Mess (Putin) and now the Debt Crisis.

Senator Ted Cruz has grabbed the hearts and minds of Americans.

That is why he - won - the Straw Poll. :tu:

A new political star has arrived in Washington.

You will now see an effort to - quickly - change the subject to immigration or anything else. This issue is a loser for the White House.

Obamas Approval Rating is 37%.

Obama was hurt by the Sequester, the Syria Mess (Putin) and now the Debt Crisis.

What's Ted Cruz's approval rating? He is even losing endorsment in his own state!! http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/10/16/2786991/ted-cruzs-hometown-newspaper-pulls-endorsement/

• Like 2

What's Ted Cruz's approval rating? He is even losing endorsment in his own state!! http://thinkprogress...ls-endorsement/

Glad you brought that up! :tu:

Senator Ted Cruz was greeted with roaring applause and a standing ovation! Then he won the Straw Poll !

It appears that ObamaCare is a winning issue for him.

I guess that means Obama /White House should quickly change the subject to something / anything else........NOW !!!

Glad you brought that up! :tu:

Senator Ted Cruz was greeted with roaring applause and a standing ovation! Then he won the Straw Poll !

It appears that ObamaCare is a winning issue for him.

I guess that means Obama /White House should quickly change the subject to something / anything else........NOW !!!

You didn't answer my question. What is Ted Cruz's APPROVAL rating. It is a simple number. What is the number?

• Like 1

So seems this straw poll that Ken keeps bringing up, as proof that all Americans love Cruz or something, was actually done the Family Research Council Action group. The poll started in 2007, so doesn't have much in the way of history, and focuses on social Republicans. So hardly a strong reflection of American public opinion. Besides I'm sure the Birthers will step in and stop him since he wasn't born in the US. They wouldn't have any double standards right? ;)

Edited by Corp
  • Like 3

So seems this straw poll that Ken keeps bringing up, as proof that all Americans love Cruz or something, was actually done the Family Research Council Action group. The poll started in 2007, so doesn't have much in the way of history, and focuses on social Republicans. So hardly a strong reflection of American public opinion. Besides I'm sure the Birthers will step in and stop him since he wasn't born in the US. They wouldn't have any double standards right? ;)

Took you this long to find that out?

I found the number. It was a overwhelming victory for Senator Ted Cruz! 42%

The other 2 Ben Carson and Rick Santorum got 13%.

http://therightscoop...mit-straw-poll/

We are not talking about the tea party, we are talking about those who are supposed to vote for him. And that would be that 62% have an unfavorable opinion at this point. Before he started the circus it was 18%.

• Like 1

I usually seem to have opposing views with you, questionmark - but I agree with you on Cruz.

I originally stood for his 'filibuster' but realized it was just to catapult his political career further.

That and politicizing the World War II veterans demonstrations in DC.

We are not talking about the tea party, we are talking about those who are supposed to vote for him. And that would be that 62% have an unfavorable opinion at this point. Before he started the circus it was 18%.

The Presidential Election is in 2016.

Today is October 16, 2013.

First the Tea Party will take over the U.S. Senate in November 2014. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell arrives in Washington. :tu:

Then we can move on to the Presidential Election in 2016.

I usually seem to have opposing views with you, questionmark - but I agree with you on Cruz.

I originally stood for his 'filibuster' but realized it was just to catapult his political career further.

That must be because it is very difficult to argue about facts.

I don't remember President Clinton shutting down open air memorials during the 1995 Newt 28 Day shutdown.

Obama is the one playing political games.

That must be because it is very difficult to argue about facts.

Clearly. :P

I don't remember President Clinton shutting down open air memorials during the 1995 Newt 28 Day shutdown.

Obama is the one playing political games.

Politics is all one big game.

• Like 1

So Cruz claims he wants to stop Obamacare because it will hurt the economy and kill jobs...so his solution is to put thousands and thousands of people out of work and directly threaten the US economy. So his logic is that Obama might hurt the economy so he's going to go and kill it first.

Insanity...

So Cruz claims he wants to stop Obamacare because it will hurt the economy and kill jobs...so his solution is to put thousands and thousands of people out of work and directly threaten the US economy. So his logic is that Obama might hurt the economy so he's going to go and kill it first.

Insanity...

Senator Ted Cruz Strategy: Defund / Delay ObamaCare

It looks democrats are starting to agree with him.

- Dem Bob Beckel : Delay ObamaCare 1 Year (He made a few phone calls. Website is DEAD.)

- Dem Alan Colmes : Delay ObamaCare 1 Year - Dead Website

It is unfair and unwise to penalize / tax the American people for not signing up on a DEAD Website.

Fire Kathleen Sebelius. It happened on her watch.

Clearly. :P

Politics is all one big game.

Bill Clinton did NOT play the "shutdown the memorials" game in 1995.

Insanity...

And then to make matters worse for him, Cruz backed down. He didn't have the support he thought he did. The only real support he has is the Straw Pollsters, apparently.

I would think a rising star wouldn't have such a fizzled take off.