Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inside the basement where a pensioner

Commander CMG

• Victim was trafficked from Pakistan to the UK at the age of 10
  • Was repeatedly raped by Ilyas Ashar at his home in Cromwell Road, Salford
  • Spent a grueling 49 days in the witness box reliving the horror
  • The 84-year old was convicted of 13 counts of rape and benefit fraud

arrow3.gifView: Read more

I don't understand how people can be so cruel.. and then live with themselves. Sickness i guess.

They could justify it because she was Pakistani, and deaf and mute. So she wasn't really a person, just a thing that wouldn't have any kind of a life anyways.

So why not use her as a sex toy at that point? It'll be the most use she could ever be

...i found myself progressively getting angrier as i typed that. As i finished I threw my ringing phone at the wall.

Weird

• Like 1

Something tells me that this type of thing is probably more common than we realize.

And the sentences just keep getting softer and softer, What a deterrent. Bet most of that sentence was "awarded" for the benefit fraud too, Not for what they did to that poor girl.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 1

Maybe theyll both be killed in prison.

Regardless given their ages thats probably a life sentence

• Like 1

And the sentences just keep getting softer and softer, What a deterrent. Bet most of that sentence was "awarded" for the benefit fraud too, Not for what they did to that poor girl.

It happened in the UK, no? We can't incarcerate people of color there - that's discrimination and infringes on their right to infringe on our rights. Liberalism will be the death of us all.

Anyways, she was kidnapped at 10...by 12, she won't probably won't remember much of her old life and will assume that what is happening to her is normal for everyone. Think about it: if you were raised in the jungle your entire life, would you have any idea a place like America existed? Or that there are people who aren't living in that jungle?

What a horrifying thought...poor girl :unsure2:

It happened in the UK, no? We can't incarcerate people of color there - that's discrimination and infringes on their right to infringe on our rights. Liberalism will be the death of us all.

Anyways, she was kidnapped at 10...by 12, she won't probably won't remember much of her old life and will assume that what is happening to her is normal for everyone. Think about it: if you were raised in the jungle your entire life, would you have any idea a place like America existed? Or that there are people who aren't living in that jungle?

What a horrifying thought...poor girl :unsure2:

Yep, Give her an ice cream and a kitten and she'll be fine. Now I'm worried what effect these totally unreasonable jail sentences will have on this poor couple. (Not). This girl went through hell with these two despicable b******s and in the trial too, This is no justice for her.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

Update: Ilyas Ashar jailed for 13 years. Tallat Ashar jailed for 5 years. -.-

The western judicial system prevails again!