Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earliest Documented Bigfoot sighting

hamellr

There are plenty of "sightings" of multiple BF, including what have been called immature specimens and even family groups.

Serious researchers, of whom probably none post on this website, spend weeks in the field tracking and collecting evidence.

Just saying.......... :)

PS: are you an alien by any chance ? You seem to have very strange ears.....

There are plenty of "sightings" of multiple BF, including what have been called immature specimens and even family groups.

Serious researchers, of whom probably none post on this website, spend weeks in the field tracking and collecting evidence.

Well then where are those "serious researchers" presenting their findings? Which peer-reviewed zoological journals are they using? Which scientific conferences are they presenting?

• Like 1

How interesting, can you show us some of this evidence?

PS: my ears are tucked in a box with the rest of my suit...for special occasions. :whistle:

How interesting, can you show us some of this evidence?

If you type, just for starters, "family of big foot sightings" into Google you'll see a few pages of stuff that is related to the subject. Of the odd 2.5 million results for that query, I have to admit that there are a couple that intrigue me beyond the normal "a whole family of hoaxsters wearing ghillie suits" response.

PS : my ears are tucked in a box with the rest of my suit...for special occasions. :whistle:

Ha ! Very good. But I was actually referring to your previous post where it appears you can see with your ears - " I have yet to see anyone say" - to me, at least, this is a somewhat disconcerting anatomical trait for a member of the homo sapiens tribe to have.... :P

(and no cheating - you're not allowed to say you're a lip reader !)

Edited by Macroramphosis

Macro,

please tell me I am looking at the wrong video here, cos surely this is not what you are talking about:

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/09/multiple-sightings-of-wunnumin-lake.html

Not putting up any more links, like the 2 above, they really are a waste of internet air time.

If you type, just for starters, "family of big foot sightings" into Google you'll see a few pages of stuff that is related to the subject. Of the odd 2.5 million results for that query, I have to admit that there are a couple that intrigue me beyond the normal "a whole family of hoaxsters wearing ghillie suits" response.

Ha ! Very good. But I was actually referring to your previous post where it appears you can see with your ears - " I have yet to see anyone say" - to me, at least, this is a somewhat disconcerting anatomical trait for a member of the homo sapiens tribe to have.... :P

(and no cheating - you're not allowed to say you're a lip reader !)

I thought we were talking about "serious research"?

So you're claiming that "serious researchers" won't post on a forum like this, but will post on YouTube?

Edited by Rafterman

Hi freetoroam,

I wasn't referring to any videos or films at all. I have never found anything convincing along those lines except for the PG film, which still intrigues me. I was referring to the vast library of written reports.

Rafterman, if you visited the Loren Coleman thread, you'll understand the comment I made - it was a wee jest.

Edited by Macroramphosis