Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does a jump from 128,000ft look like ?

UM-Bot

New breathtaking POV footage has been released of Felix Baumgartner's record-breaking jump.

The Austrian skydiver entered the history books last year when he rose to an altitude of 128,000ft and then jumped, not only breaking the record for the world\'s highest jump but also becoming the first person to exceed the sound barrier during free fall.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/256352/what-does-a-jump-from-128000ft-look-like

Terrifying yet strangely beautiful! I think I heard him yell "rock 'n' roll' when the shoot opened, haha.

I usually don't defend big companies but this goes way beyond a stunt. What Red Bull did (or supported) with this I think will help science and technology to evolve a little bit more.

I feel dizzle just looking at the picture...

Just checked, nope, I have no wings, so best stay on ground.

Although the braverymof this man is second,to none, he really does have to rely on the quality of his equipment.

• Like 1

Wow, that's quite amazing. My stomach turned watching him spin like that!

I feel dizzle just looking at the picture...

Just checked, nope, I have no wings, so best stay on ground.

Although the braverymof this man is second,to none, he really does have to rely on the quality of his equipment.

Wings or no wings that's too high up.
  • Like 1

Wings or no wings that's too high up.

Guess if the equipment is proved safe enough, we will start seeing adverts for rich daredevils in the future to give it a go. Its the ultimate in bungy jumping.

• Like 1

I remember when they had to postpone the launch for a few days. Presumably to redesign the capsule to accomodate this man's enormous balls.