Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US soldier recieve riot training

OverSword

Do those contingency plans in any way shape or form indicate that we wont?

Yea, the US knows that it wont be able to take over Canada. But back on topic.

Do you really think that Yanks are the only people on the planet who riot? There could be riots while on operation, during Peacekeeping missions or in support of an ally.

Remember there are more people out there then just the united States.

You're right of course. What this conversation and so many others (i.e fema camps) come down to is do you trust the government to tell you the truth?

No government tells the complete truth. Honestly, I don't think we need to know everything...some secrets need to be kept. Even things that are common knowledge are twisted into something they are not and it's counterproductive.

Do those contingency plans in any way shape or form indicate that we wont?

I'm not going to "what if" my life away. I deal with things as they happen and prepare for foreseeable emergencies.

I am positive with a little effort one could find data such as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Garden_Plot (but more current of course).

However I think it is simply a matter of deductive reasoning to think the government would be training their troops for deployment against Americans for the following reasons:

The financial disaster we are in the middle of.

An all time low in trust in the government.

An all time low in satisfaction with political parties.

Extreme political partisanship amongst the remaining believers.

Religious extremism.

"terrorism"

Environmental disasters (ison ? ) ;)

A war weary nation

The information age in and of itself is enough to have ANY government on the tipping point

And thats just a list that i put together without even thinking about it. Hell if I were in power I would be training my troops for American deployment

when people have lost everything and have nothing left to lose they lose it Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

I'm not going to "what if" my life away. I deal with things as they happen and prepare for foreseeable emergencies.

So you just "what if" when it's convenient. OK.

Yea, the US knows that it wont be able to take over Canada. But back on topic.

Do you really think that Yanks are the only people on the planet who riot? There could be riots while on operation, during Peacekeeping missions or in support of an ally.

Remember there are more people out there then just the united States.

Like I said earlier, I don't think we should deploy our troops on foriegn soil...period. I wonder how much more peacful the planet would be if America's military was as active as Canadas, or Frances.

It's better than worrying needlessly about something I have no control over. You can spread the word all you like but it won't accomplish anything. I've seen no call to action or any solution proposed.

It's better than worrying needlessly about something I have no control over. You can spread the word all you like but it won't accomplish anything. I've seen no call to action or any solution proposed.

I'm just giving you crap Michelle, but the truth is a plan to invade a country does the exact opposite of lessening the chance that it will happen. OK so who wants to complain that I'm off topic again?
  • Like 1

Like I said earlier, I don't think we should deploy our troops on foriegn soil...period. I wonder how much more peacful the planet would be if America's military was as active as Canadas, or Frances.

Well considering The Canadian Armed Forces just finished Major Combat Operations in Afghanistan in 2011 after killing thousands of Taliban. Probably fairly peaceful. We are now entering a period if minimal deployments, well until the next mission since we are on the last rotation into Afghanistan.

Well considering The Canadian Armed Forces just finished Major Combat Operations in Afghanistan in 2011 after killing thousands of Taliban. Probably fairly peaceful. We are now entering a period if minimal deployments, well until the next mission since we are on the last rotation into Afghanistan.

True..one of the largest bases in Afghanistan was set up and run by the Canadians. Complete with its own hockey rink and "boardwalk".

True..one of the largest bases in Afghanistan was set up and run by the Canadians. Complete with its own hockey rink and "boardwalk".

You are frogettting the most important part. The Tim Hortons. But Canada also held the entire province of Kandahar for a number of years with 2000 people and deployed tanks in 2006 to assist in Combat operations. We set up and tore down a number of FOBS, PBs, OPs, COPs, etc through out the Province, including the birth place of the Taliban (and the home of the resurgence) Panjwai.

You are frogettting the most important part. The Tim Hortons. But Canada also held the entire province of Kandahar for a number of years with 2000 people and deployed tanks in 2006 to assist in Combat operations. We set up and tore down a number of FOBS, PBs, OPs, COPs, etc through out the Province, including the birth place of the Taliban (and the home of the resurgence) Panjwai.

Lol... Kandahar province has also experienced the highest rise in opium production.

• Like 1

Lol... Kandahar province has also experienced the highest rise in opium production.

Well it wasn't our job to destroy a farmers life. It was our job to help maintain security along with the ANA and ANP.

Kandahar is very dry and very little will grow there. Our job was not to destroy the farmers means to feed himself and make a return on the economy. We did try to introduce other crops but they required more irrigation, which in many areas was very successful.

Well it wasn't our job to destroy a farmers life. It was our job to help maintain security along with the ANA and ANP.

Kandahar is very dry and very little will grow there. Our job was not to destroy the farmers means to feed himself and make a return on the economy. We did try to introduce other crops but they required more irrigation, which in many areas was very successful.

Yes... the soldier is only required to follow orders from the top. Doesn't matter if opium production has nearly doubled under western occupation as opposed to Taliban rule.

What i'd like to know is where does the opium go after it's cropped? Who buys it? How is it transported and how much of a return do the local farmers receive?

• Like 2

I can tell you after walking the streets here at lunch, a good portion of it is in Seattle. Hooray war on terror! You aint afraid of anything when you're high on heroine. Not terrorists, not your house burning down with your kids in it. Nothin.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

It appears as though people finally have had enough. Following continuous police brutality, people are taking to the streets. It’s quite possible that the upcoming march and a rally against police brutality in Sacramento, CA, planned for October 22nd [1][2] and other protests nationwide [3][4] will serve more than just placing another brick in the wall against police brutality, but will also grow into a nationwide movement against police violence.

A heartbreaking video below, dedicated to the victims of police criminality is a must-watch documentary by every citizen in America. It boils down the real issue which is getting worse with time.

A painful documentary “No Justice No Peace: California’s Battle Against Police Brutality” cannot leave one indifferent. The suffering of the people whose family members were murdered by the killers cops is breaking one’s heart.

http://beforeitsnews...de-2800866.html

Sorta related: as the data is coming in slowly from jurisdictions around the country requiring the police to wear cameras on their bodies, the reports of police brutality are lowering. It seems the cameras keep the police honest AND those civilians who might otherwise provoke confrontations.

A good sign, and hopefully the cameras will eventually become standard issue for all police departments.

• Like 1

Yes... the soldier is only required to follow orders from the top. Doesn't matter if opium production has nearly doubled under western occupation as opposed to Taliban rule.

What i'd like to know is where does the opium go after it's cropped? Who buys it? How is it transported and how much of a return do the local farmers receive?

Opium is one of those products that have legitimate medical use. So, some of the crop is sold to licensed and regulated companies who process it and derive the various final products, the various opiate drugs including codeine, as I recall.

The rest, the majority of the crop finds its way into the black market created by legislation.

A soldier follows legal orders. It is not illegal to leave the fields alone. The fields provided an income to a poor farmer. However we did try and introduce new crops as I said. However ultimately it is up to the Afghan Government to control the opium production in their country.

~Thanato

A soldier follows legal orders. It is not illegal to leave the fields alone. The fields provided an income to a poor farmer. However we did try and introduce new crops as I said. However ultimately it is up to the Afghan Government to control the opium production in their country.

~Thanato

Off topic here, but that's just what the taliban were doing. The were controling it right out of existence. The CIA has made untraceable dollars from the opium trade for decades, so how much coincidence is it that after the taliban puts poppy farmers out of business in that nation that the USA launches a decade+ occupation of the country. and nice job helping put heroine back on the map Canada! The CIA really owes you one :tu:

Off topic here, but that's just what the taliban were doing. The were controling it right out of existence. The CIA has made untraceable dollars from the opium trade for decades, so how much coincidence is it that after the taliban puts poppy farmers out of business in that nation that the USA launches a decade+ occupation of the country. and nice job helping put heroine back on the map Canada! The CIA really owes you one :tu:

I wasn't there during the Opium season. Sooooo yea I couldn't of done anything about it anyway.

I wasn't there during the Opium season. Sooooo yea I couldn't of done anything about it anyway.

And like you said, from the viewpoint of the troops these were no ilegal orders. I'm just very cynical of our and our allies reasons for being there at this point. I think our troops and our governments missions are not necessarily the same. And to be clear I'm not intending to belittle your or any one elses patriotism or service. I respect the mission you believe you were performing.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

didn't want to make new thread, seems like this has some relation to this thread.

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: LOCATIONS AND EXECUTIVE ORDERS.

1289666118-95.jpg

Halliburton Subsidiary Gets Contract to Add Temporary Immigration Detention CentersNY Times | February 4, 2006

Now you realize it’s not a thing of conspiracy theorists, it’s mainstream news.

let’s review the justification for any actions taken…

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:…

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

more here

i guess they really do need that riot training

Edited by aztek

Oh cool. A map of basically every military installation in the United States and a bunch of executive orders signed 50 years ago. Definitely a conspiracy.

Oh cool. A map of basically every military installation in the United States and a bunch of executive orders signed 50 years ago. Definitely a conspiracy.

mAy be, may be not all of it. but since this thread could be considered a CT in itself. seems like a good place

they're very well publicised Secret exterminisation camps, aren't they.

• Like 1